[Electric] Leader Dogfish44 vs Challenger Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Denying that on the basis that everything else that was single target had a specified target.
Additionally, the move replaced was a multi-target move.

Texas Cloverleaf
Although this is true, the sub was not conditional to any specific action, only to the disabling of the move itself. If the sub had specified a target for Moonblast it would not achieve the intent of what I wanted, in addition to being inherently abusable by any number of unforseen circumstances. The intent of the sub was simply: "do this if you can't do that" with targeting being inherent from the rest of the order set.

When I spoke to dogfish several days ago he also expected cyclohm to faint bar paralysis

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Honestly: I'm not changing the reffing just based on sheer rules at this point. Rules are rules, and the rules say that moves without a target have their targeting redirected.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
[18:35] <&Texas> hey dogfish44 what's your expected outcome of the round
[18:58] <&dogfish44> Texas: Colossoil gets KOed, Gardevoir is EN KO'd, and Colossoil either comes out of this with 13 EN and little HP, or KOed (50:50)
[18:59] <&Texas> clohm you mean
[18:59] <&dogfish44> on the latter, yeah
[18:59] <&Texas> aight thats what i thought
[18:59] <&Texas> depending on if para a3 or not
[18:59] <&dogfish44> targetting, moreso
Emphasis mine. I'm afraid I was always working on the assumption of a random target from the sub, and it was the para that I forgot to account for.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Whoops. Jayy, please mark Imprison.

aaaaa.

Krilowatt: Low Kick (Snorlax) ~ Muddy Water ~ Low Kick (Snorlax)
IF Snorlax successfully uses a Protective/Evasive action THEN Chill AND restart the queue AND push back substitutions
IF Snorlax uses Substitute A1 AND NOT Protective/Evasive action A2 THEN Round (Snorlax) A2​

Cyclohm: Ion Deluge ~ Tri-Attack (Snorlax) ~ Hyper Beam (Snorlax)
IF Snorlax successfully uses a Protective/Evasive action A2/A3 THEN Chill AND push back actions and substitutions
IF Snorlax uses Substitute A1 AND NOT Protective/Evasive action A2 THEN Round (Snorlax) A2​

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[16:13:35] <Texas> picture this
[16:17:03] <Texas> Snorlax, pissed off from the devastating kicks and self-inflicted wounds it has suffered glares at the enemy as it briefly bends down on one knee, placing it's hand on the ground. Rising, it focuses the last vestiges of its energy, summoning all of the power it has imbued within its body. It's wrist flicks upward as it open it's mouth releasing a torrent of crackling, devastating force energy that catches
[16:17:03] <Texas> the seeds the Snorlax threw in the air and propelling them toward the waiting enemy who is bombarded with the ultimate blast of concussive force and simultaneous plant based explosions and/or the concussive force triggers the early explosions of the plant matter the force of which is then swept up by and augmented to the initial devastating beam decimating the enemy.
[16:17:21] <Texas> Hyper Beam+Seed Bomb yn
[16:18:06] <jayy> id allow that, thats a sick af description of it

Retaliate+Retaliate ~ cool down ~ Hyper Beam+Seed Bomb

imo if you get the 13.55% chance you award me the badge anyway, god knows I deserve it

really gg anyway, and ffs please get this monkey off my back

SUB: If the above is successfully protested, replace order set with Retaliate+Retaliate ~ cool down ~ Giga Impact+Giga Impact

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Pre-Round 5
Field Effects
Light Rain [Default]

Leader Dogfish44 (AXAX)

Cyclohm (M) @ Wise Glasses
Type: Electric/Dragon
Abilities: Shield Dust/Static/Overcoat
HP: 15
EN: 13
Stats: 1/5/[6]/3/80

Krilowatt (M) @ Life Orb
Type: Electric/Water
Abilities: Trace/Magic Guard/Shell Armor
HP: 72
EN: 37
Stats: 2/3/3/3/121 (+17% Accuracy)
Status: Imprison [Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, and Counter] (5a)

Challenger Texas Cloverleaf (AXXX)

Snorlax (M) @ Silk Scarf
Type: Normal
Abilities: Immunity/Thick Fat/Gluttony
HP: 130
EN: 100
Stats: 4/3/4/4/26 (-10% Evasion)

Action 1
Cyclohm used Ion Deluge!
Ions swarm the field!
-7 EN

Krilowatt used Low Kick (Snorlax)!
Crit [<=625] 5780; NO
Damage: (15+3-1.5)*1.5 = 24.75
-8.5 EN

Snorlax used Retaliate + Retaliate!
Target [Krilowatt|Cyclohm] 1/2; Krilowatt
Damage: 14*2.25+1.5 = 33
-34 EN

Action 2
Krilowatt used Muddy Water!
Crit [<=625] 9788; NO
-1 Acc [<=3000] 9866; NO
Damage: 9+3+3-1.5 = 13.5
-6 EN

Cyclohm used Tri Attack!
Crit [<=625] 4218; NO
Effect [<=20|<=40|<=60] 137/300; NO
Damage: 8+3+3 = 14
-5 EN

Snorlax cooled down!

Action 3
Krilowatt used Low Kick (Snorlax)!
Crit [<=625] 1775; NO
Damage: (15+3-1.5)*1.5 = 24.75
-8.5 EN

Cyclohm used Hyper Beam!
Crit [<=625] 4798; NO
Damage: 15+3+3 = 21
-9 EN - KO

Snorlax used Hyper Beam + Seed Bomb!
Target [Krilowatt|Cyclohm] 1/2; Krilowatt
Hit [<=9500] 2936; YES
Damage: ((15+8)+1.5+1.5)*1.5 = 39 - KO
-24 EN

Pre-Round 6
Field Effects
Light Rain [Default]

Leader Dogfish44 (XXXX)

Cyclohm (M) @ Wise Glasses
Type: Electric/Dragon
Abilities: Shield Dust/Static/Overcoat
HP: 15
EN: KO
Stats: 1/5/[6]/3/80

Krilowatt (M) @ Life Orb
Type: Electric/Water
Abilities: Trace/Magic Guard/Shell Armor
HP: KO
EN: 14
Stats: 2/3/3/3/121 (+17% Accuracy)
Status: Imprison [Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, and Counter] (2a)

Challenger Texas Cloverleaf (AXXX)

Snorlax (M) @ Silk Scarf
Type: Normal
Abilities: Immunity/Thick Fat/Gluttony
HP: 32
EN: 42
Stats: 4/3/4/4/26 (-10% Evasion)

[Rewards]
Dogfish44
3+(5+2)+4+6+(5+1) = 26 CC

Texas Cloverleaf
3 CC, 1x Magnet, Electric Badge, 1 Full Restore, 1 Max Elixir
Gardevoir: 3 MC, 2 KO
Colossoil: 3 MC, 1 KO
Necturna: 3 MC
Snorlax: 3 MC, 1 KO

JJayyFeather
19 UC

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

Bitch I even wrote the flavour for you

Each of my mons pulled their weight in this one but MVP has to be Necturna. Lax and Colo effectively traded 1 for 1 but Nect and Garde were the biggest nuisances with their healing factors.

Gg dogfish, only took three years eh?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
So fucking lucky on the last round targetting matrix (I think going into that round you had a 21.96875% win rate). I'm getting my celebratory cannon out.

(GG)

Texas Cloverleaf

So fucking lucky on the last round targetting matrix (I think going into that round you had a 21.96875% win rate). I'm getting my celebratory cannon out.

(GG)
Keep in mind the second targeting was auto at krill because clohm en koed (jay fukt up)

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Nah, I didn't. You can still target a corpse on the action of death. Same how a corpse causes the BAP of a spread move to be lowered on the action of death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)