NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
idt this tracks in the

"assuming im wolf why wouldn't you just switch ur vote to the one flipping for town points if it's certain that one of us is going over"
I mean Vizh only voted after it was already decided; no one else was here at deadline, everyone had solidly picked a side who was there, and it was 5-4 Caff-you. Vizh' vote was completely irrelevant so wherever he puts it really is just mindgames. Either "Vizh puts his vote on Caff for towncred" or "Vizh doesn't vote for Caff to be Wrong Townie and that's even more towncred, if Vizh were maf he'd just vote Caff there". It's just WIFOM, both if you're T or W.

If you're maf it looks better for Vizh to vote you there than Caff, I think Vizh assumed he would be the last maf remaining at EoD1 if you're W, because it shows Vizh wasn't just following the town's vibes and was actually thinking critically and was right while doing so. If you're town, Vizh voting you there over Caff is like as good as voting Caff. You really can't read into it much one way or another because again, Vizh intentionally waited until his vote didn't matter to vote. He was posting during the period where he could dictate who died between you and Caff, and chose to wait 10 mins until I made the call instead.

Celever

i am town
^ All of this is also why you're not really cleared by the D1 vote positioning. The most that could be said about it is Caff voted you for self-pres which I mean, yeah of course he would. He also actively said he doesn't like the OM wagon and preferred for someone else (members of the town) to die instead, self-pressing just gets some short term capital to try and move the wagon to someone else. Vizh's vote is completely irrelevant to the outcome of the day, so the fact he was on you gives us very little usable info.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean Vizh only voted after it was already decided; no one else was here at deadline, everyone had solidly picked a side who was there, and it was 5-4 Caff-you. Vizh' vote was completely irrelevant so wherever he puts it really is just mindgames. Either "Vizh puts his vote on Caff for towncred" or "Vizh doesn't vote for Caff to be Wrong Townie and that's even more towncred, if Vizh were maf he'd just vote Caff there". It's just WIFOM, both if you're T or W.

If you're maf it looks better for Vizh to vote you there than Caff, I think Vizh assumed he would be the last maf remaining at EoD1 if you're W, because it shows Vizh wasn't just following the town's vibes and was actually thinking critically and was right while doing so. If you're town, Vizh voting you there over Caff is like as good as voting Caff. You really can't read into it much one way or another because again, Vizh intentionally waited until his vote didn't matter to vote. He was posting during the period where he could dictate who died between you and Caff, and chose to wait 10 mins until I made the call instead.
This entire case is wifom and I don't see how it proves anything sorry

I don't see why he wouldn't switch and vote the person locked to elim if I was wolf partner, where if I'm town then him staying on me gives him the option to shift off his partner.

Especially if we're w/w wolves are able to, like, talk to each other so I think we'd lock a vote in pretty early.

Especially in the 'able to talk to each other' line I'd be a lot less dead if I was wolf

idk a lot of my behaviours just don't work as wolf in comparison to your points (being dead / not really playing til now + d1 vote)

Celever

i am town
This entire case is wifom and I don't see how it proves anything sorry

I don't see why he wouldn't switch and vote the person locked to elim if I was wolf partner, where if I'm town then him staying on me gives him the option to shift off his partner.

Especially if we're w/w wolves are able to, like, talk to each other so I think we'd lock a vote in pretty early.

Especially in the 'able to talk to each other' line I'd be a lot less dead if I was wolf

idk a lot of my behaviours just don't work as wolf in comparison to your points (being dead / not really playing til now + d1 vote)
I mean that post wasn't casing you as maf, it was just discussing why the D1 vote is largely meaningless wrt solving your slot. Because yes, everything in the post is WIFOM on the part of Vizh, therefore we can't read into it much and it doesn't provide you any towncred.

So the behaviour that doesn't work as wolf is... not really playing til now. Which also applies to Laurel, so if you're advocating to vote out Hydro today because inaction is a solid enough towntell that Hydro's actually active towny behaviour should be superseded then if Hydro isn't W AG is left picking between you and Laurel tomorrow anyway.

Like FWIW everyone left in the game was inactive at D1 deadline except AG and myself, who were the determinate votes for Caff. "I would have been at D1 deadline if I were wolf" is not a valid line of argument because considering I'm clear, that means either AG is last wolf and bussed Caff in a crazy play fnr and has just been a member of the town since then, or it means the last wolf was not active at D1 deadline.

Celever

i am town
I don't think there's much we can really do besides OM -> Laurel or Laurel -> OM. If Hydro's the last wolf he played well, but OM and Laurel are essentially the same slot in terms of Actual Things They Did In The Game and because of that it's pretty difficult to parse difference in their probable alignments.

Celever

i am town
The fun play would be voting out AG tbf that would be quite funny. Like seeing Laurel, OM, and Hydro trying to work out who the last wolf is among them would be entertainment, and it does ensure us from the possibility of AG hard pocketing me :mehowth:

OM

It's a starstruck world
Vote Laurel

I guess if it's between us but

idk lol I trust the solving process but are gonna be super busy by the time dl hits gn

OM

It's a starstruck world
Fair it isn’t me. I frankly have no clue if it’s you.
o we're still going

it's not me yeah LOL

I kind of think it's HH based on hammer but the vizh flashvote seems townie enough :s

idk game is silly

the pl is me you cel hh ag right not any other secret 6th player

Summarizing a triple post:
So, I sus OM the most.
And the two opinions I trust most:
I am on the general vibe that all roads lead to OM maf but I think it's buck fuckin wild that with the D1 we had that we ended up with W/W wagons LMAO. That kinda just seems too good to be true.
Im going to sleep in like rn but im fine with like anything
off top of sleepdeprived head rn i would go om > laurel based on vibes but take wit hgrain of salt i trust yalls judgement more than me
With Celever un-CC'ed and HH being, as I pointed out and Celever then phrased, "brutally townie"...
Vote OM.

Hoping the solve is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)