Eli's 5IV pokeshop. legends, Shinies, HP!! I OFFER CLONING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Ok in simple terms my timezone is 13 hours ahead of yours, 0419 hours here. Will you be alright to trade tomorrow at 10am in your time?

Anything in my thread interest you for the following 2 pokemon?
Latias (Weird name)
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Ribbons: None
OT: (unknown signs)
ID: 11911

Keldeo
IV spread: 31/x/31/31/(29/30)/31 (HP Ghost)
Ability: Justified
Nature: Timid
Ribbons: Wishing Ribbon
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272

I'd normally say CMT for your Xerneas, but how about I breed that Rotom for you? I'm not sure I can get Pain Split, but I can get Calm and 5IVs for sure. Do we have a deal?

Would you be interested in a Shiny 6 IV Jolly Terrakion? Is your Latios shiny because I am looking for a non shiny one.

I do not have the non-Shiny Groudon :(.....

Erm.... by any chance are you interested any of these: Shiny Gliscor, Jolly 5ivs, Shiny Volcarona, Modest 5ivs except Attack, Shiny Mawile 5ivs Adamant, or Shiny Sableye Calm with Prankster, 5 ivs except Special Attack. Shiny Goodra, sassy nature with hydration, 5ivs except speed, Shiny metagross, 5ivs except SPA, Adamant. 6iv Bagon Shiny with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump, Adamant. 6 iv Phanpy Adamant, non-shiny. 5Ivs Infernape with fake out, thunderpunch and the iron fist ability, Jolly. Also have a 6iv quiet Mew, and a 6ivs Timid Multiscale Lugia, shiny.
I saw that you're pokemons were hacked and I forgot it wasn't weekend anymore, sorry but I had to cancel. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)