EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I can send you a female spitback of all 3 for free, but fair warning: I'm pretty busy this evening. I'll be around, but I'm working on a major update to the distribution, which takes priority. I'll definitely be able to trade with you around this time tomorrow, though. :)
That's awesome thank you :) just let me know when you have time. I'll be sure to get you copies of the outcomes as well

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey, could I get that triples team for the battle spot thread?
And is there anything you want in return btw?
Nope, nothing required in return, though more people willing to report their findings on the triples team is SUPER appreciated! I've got copies already made of the full team, so let me know if you're still around.

That's awesome thank you :) just let me know when you have time. I'll be sure to get you copies of the outcomes as well
Since I had to pull stuff off of pokebank anyways, I took a second to see if I had any spare spitbacks, and I do of each. Some of them are pretty raw (spiritomb only has 3IVs, if the marking from when I bred it is correct), but they have the natures, abilities, gender, and egg moves, so they'll at least get you started. I can send these to you immediately if you're still around.

Since I had to pull stuff off of pokebank anyways, I took a second to see if I had any spare spitbacks, and I do of each. Some of them are pretty raw (spiritomb only has 3IVs, if the marking from when I bred it is correct), but they have the natures, abilities, gender, and egg moves, so they'll at least get you started. I can send these to you immediately if you're still around.
The ivs aren't a problem, I'll add your fc and jump on. Thanks again :)

If it is still cool with you... I'd be enthralled to get a copy of the Community Triples Battle Spot team. Lemme know when a good time for you is.

3DS FC: 2363 - 5671 - 9607

would I be able to have one of those Manectric?
now i know i dont Need to offer anything, but it makes things more fun, so im offering BR Shiny Slowbro Bold (u see what i did there) with Regenerater, and 5ivs (miss atk i think)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Could i have a spitback of a Spoink?
I'm afraid I don't have time for breeding right now. Hopefully you can find one on SQSR. :)

MythTrainerInfinity SandShrewed I can send you guys copies of the team, no problem! :) However, it will have to be on Monday or later, as I won't be around here this weekend. See you guys then!

Superbobbobbob3 iirc, you have a very narrow window of online time to coordinate for direct trading, which makes it very difficult to coordinate. I know you want to trade like for like value, but it would be easiest to just do a GTS trade, since it doesn't require us to be online at the same time. Anyways, I won't be around until Monday, so we can coordinate then! :)

I'm afraid I don't have time for breeding right now. Hopefully you can find one on SQSR. :)

MythTrainerInfinity SandShrewed I can send you guys copies of the team, no problem! :) However, it will have to be on Monday or later, as I won't be around here this weekend. See you guys then!

Superbobbobbob3 iirc, you have a very narrow window of online time to coordinate for direct trading, which makes it very difficult to coordinate. I know you want to trade like for like value, but it would be easiest to just do a GTS trade, since it doesn't require us to be online at the same time. Anyways, I won't be around until Monday, so we can coordinate then! :)
ok, thanks! I honestly don't care when I get it xD Thanks again!

i know you will be gone until monday, but i was interested in the Adamant Extremespeed Dratini. I was going to deposit a bunellby up on Monday 4:30pm EST to avoid sniping.. I hope it is still available :)

My IGN is Pedro

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey guys! I'm back now, so I'll be around to distribute the triples team. I'll be around for a few hours today. I've created a new dedicated cloning game save on my X version to facilitate storing and sending out distribution pokemon, so the IGN to look for is EnGarde. (same as my username ^_^) I will be using the same FC as always. NOVED SandShrewed MythTrainerInfinity

Superbobbobbob3 You requested manectric, yes? Do you have a copy of the manectric mega stone? These can't be sent through GTS, so it'd be more helpful, since you can only play for one hour each day, to send just the pokemon via GTS, unless you're around during the same time that I am. If you need a copy of the mega stone as well, I'd be happy to send it, but coordinating into an hour long time frame, unless you're able to play when I'm online, is a pretty difficult task. Let me know.

PJ_Graphix Hmm, I don't believe there is a dratini currently in the distribution...? If you're asking about the shiny 6IV one I have in my trophy case, I'm afraid that one is not for trade.

Last edited:
PJ_Graphix Hmm, I don't believe there is a dratini currently in the distribution...? If you're asking about the shiny 6IV one I have in my trophy case, I'm afraid that one is not for trade.

it seems i had accidentally opened up the "current breedable inventory" button by mistake. After looking over the "Distribution Pokemon" list i was wondering if i could have Kangaskhan. I have deposited a level 2 female bunnelby with your guidelines.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
it seems i had accidentally opened up the "current breedable inventory" button by mistake. After looking over the "Distribution Pokemon" list i was wondering if i could have Kangaskhan. I have deposited a level 2 female bunnelby with your guidelines.
No worries. ^_^ Did you need the mega stone as well? Mega Stones can't be sent through the GTS, so we'll have to do a direct trade if you need the mega stone. I'll await your answer and send the pokemon tomorrow afternoon/evening (since I'm just doing the rounds one last time before going to bed tonight).

If we do a direct trade, I also have a handful of spitback dratini floating around (correct nature and egg moves, but it doesn't have perfect IVs in all the right places). If you don't mind breeding it up, and I can send one of those along as well.

No worries. ^_^ Did you need the mega stone as well? Mega Stones can't be sent through the GTS, so we'll have to do a direct trade if you need the mega stone. I'll await your answer and send the pokemon tomorrow afternoon/evening (since I'm just doing the rounds one last time before going to bed tonight).

If we do a direct trade, I also have a handful of spitback dratini floating around (correct nature and egg moves, but it doesn't have perfect IVs in all the right places). If you don't mind breeding it up, and I can send one of those along as well.
yes that would be very helpful. My hours of availability for a direct trade would be now until 10:20 am (EST) or after 9:30 pm (EST) tonight, as i work today in between that timeframe.

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed

I would like to donate this female in a fast ball nickname "Loba"

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Arcanine @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed

I would like to donate this female in a fast ball nickname "Loba"
Thank you very much for your donation! It is appreciated! I'll start a PM discussion for logistics. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
do you have an eevee with hyper voice or a chansey with right natures? just want spitbacks if you have them. :D
You'd probably want more than a spitback of the eevee, as hyper voice is a 5th gen tutor move and cannot be bred in gen 6. As for chansey, I'm afraid I haven't bred a good one myself, so I can't help you with that, and I'm not currently breeding right now. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)