EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm interested in this:

Togekiss (M)
Nickname: Kissy Face
Bold 244 HP / 148 Def / 4 Sp.Atk / 100 Sp.Def / 12 Speed
Serene Grace
OT: Lark
ID: 10537
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Lucky Chant
- Dazzling Gleam
- Air Slash
- Follow Me (Pre-evolution move)
- Roost
Note: This togekiss provides huge utility as redirection support in battle spot doubles. Highly recommended. Also, follow me is a pre-evolution only move. If this togekiss forgets that move, you cannot take the pokemon back to the move relearner to get it back.
It will probably make its way onto my Battle Spot team, however I mostly would like to use it in the Maison! I've deposited a lv3 Bunnelby to the GTS :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm interested in this:

It will probably make its way onto my Battle Spot team, however I mostly would like to use it in the Maison! I've deposited a lv3 Bunnelby to the GTS :)
Sounds good. I'll be able to send it to you this evening (kinda late) today. :)

EnGarde
I wanted to ask if perhaps I could receive an Azumarill from you? I deposited a bunnelby with your name in the GTS already :)
By the way I wanted to ask, if it is not a lot of trouble if decide to give me the Azumarill, could I request another pokemon?
See I want to participate in the upcomin Wifi competition but I have no time to train pokemon because of all my college work, so I wanted to see if perhaps I could get an Azumarill and Gardevoir from you,
Thanks,

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the Fairy Face Off I plan to use a special, Life Orb Mawile instead of the boring/mainstream Mega Mawile. I was hoping we could do a spitback-for-spitback trade, would you be interested in a Dream Ball Natu?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde
I wanted to ask if perhaps I could receive an Azumarill from you? I deposited a bunnelby with your name in the GTS already :)
By the way I wanted to ask, if it is not a lot of trouble if decide to give me the Azumarill, could I request another pokemon?
See I want to participate in the upcomin Wifi competition but I have no time to train pokemon because of all my college work, so I wanted to see if perhaps I could get an Azumarill and Gardevoir from you,
Thanks,
Sniped. :( You'll need to upload another one, or we'll need to coordinate for a direct trade. :)

Also, you didn't specify which gardevoir you wanted (I've got more than 1). I'm assuming you want the sassy one with synchronoise?

For the Fairy Face Off I plan to use a special, Life Orb Mawile instead of the boring/mainstream Mega Mawile. I was hoping we could do a spitback-for-spitback trade, would you be interested in a Dream Ball Natu?
Sure! I'm assuming you want a sheer force mawile? I've got a bajillion of them floating around, all with 3 egg moves (fire fang, thunder fang, and sucker punch), so it'll really get you started. We can trade next time you're on. :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Sure! I'm assuming you want a sheer force mawile? I've got a bajillion of them floating around, all with 3 egg moves (fire fang, thunder fang, and sucker punch), so it'll really get you started. We can trade next time you're on. :)
That would be perfect. I'll obviously be changing it to modest (assuming they're adamant) so they will need re breeding so really not fussed with IVs. Just a female with Sheer Force :)

I'm in the middle of breeding a spare Natu right now for you. I still have a Bunnelby waiting on the GTS for a Togekiss, should I leave it there for you to trade whenever or should we do direct trade and group it together with the Mawile+Natu trade?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
That would be perfect. I'll obviously be changing it to modest (assuming they're adamant) so they will need re breeding so really not fussed with IVs. Just a female with Sheer Force :)

I'm in the middle of breeding a spare Natu right now for you. I still have a Bunnelby waiting on the GTS for a Togekiss, should I leave it there for you to trade whenever or should we do direct trade and group it together with the Mawile+Natu trade?
I've got a great spitback lined up for you, though, yeah, adamant; used to have some careful but most of those have long since been cleaned out.

Also, apologies, I forgot that you also wanted a togekiss (was a looooong end of the week for me, lol). Since we need to coordinate a direct trade anyways, probably best to send them both at the same time. You wanted the standard serene grace one, yes?

Sniped. :( You'll need to upload another one, or we'll need to coordinate for a direct trade. :)

Also, you didn't specify which gardevoir you wanted (I've got more than 1). I'm assuming you want the sassy one with synchronoise?

Yes I would like the one with synchronoise. I put up a weedle requesting an Azumarill, with your name in the message bar

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Yes I would like the one with synchronoise. I put up a weedle requesting a Gardevoir, with your name in the message bar
Sure! Since we're both online, it'd be faster to do a direct trade. Have you posted your FC in the battle spot FC thread? I'll go look for it there while I'm cloning the 'mons. My FC is in my sig. :)

EDIT: Guess you're not online anymore then...I'll send the azumarill now then. You can post a second fodder 'mon, and I'll send the gardevoir next. Make sure you tell me which fodder 'mon you'll be using.

EDIT2: Couldn't send azumarill knowing an HM move. You'll need to restore waterfall when you get it. :)

Last edited:
Sure! Since we're both online, it'd be faster to do a direct trade. Have you posted your FC in the battle spot FC thread? I'll go look for it there while I'm cloning the 'mons. My FC is in my sig. :)

EDIT: Guess you're not online anymore then...I'll send the azumarill now then. You can post a second fodder 'mon, and I'll send the gardevoir next. Make sure you tell me which fodder 'mon you'll be using.

EDIT2: Couldn't send azumarill knowing an HM move. You'll need to restore waterfall when you get it. :)
Thank you, sorry it is that I had left for school right after I posted that message, I will post for gardevoir once I am back, and thanks by the way :)
Sorry about my bad spelling, I am on mobile :(

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Thank you, sorry it is that I had left for school right after I posted that message, I will post for gardevoir once I am back, and thanks by the way :)
Sorry about my bad spelling, I am on mobile :(
Hey, no worries. Sad to hear you have to go to school on a Saturday, but good luck, and the gardevoir's been cloned, so I can send it to you whenever you're ready for it! :)

Hey, no worries. Sad to hear you have to go to school on a Saturday, but good luck, and the gardevoir's been cloned, so I can send it to you whenever you're ready for it! :)
I am taking 16 course units this semester so I have class from Monday to Saturday, :/
I just got the Azumarill, I will now put another weedle asking for Gardevoir, :)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Interested in this EnGarde?

Ability: Magic Gaurd
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252/0/252/4/0/0
-Calm Mind
-Soft-Boiled
-Minimize
-Moonblast

Last edited:
P3DS Hey! Pyritie has passed the togekiss along to me already, so I can send it to you if you'd like one. In order to keep the logistics of this from spamming this thread, please reply in the distribution thread (link in sig).
Thank you so much. That saves me a lot of hassle. Would this be done over GTS or normal trade?

Landorus-T (M)
Nickname: N/A
Adamant 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Intimidate
OT: Sterne
ID: 12345
Transfer Moves: Superpower, Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Would love to have this Poke for Singles on BattleSpot. Don't have access to Gen V, so this would really help me out. Bunnelby is already on the GTS. Thanks for any consideration!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I am taking 16 course units this semester so I have class from Monday to Saturday, :/
I just got the Azumarill, I will now put another weedle asking for Gardevoir, :)
Sent! :D
Yes please. :D Responded further in PM. :)
Thank you so much. That saves me a lot of hassle. Would this be done over GTS or normal trade?
Whichever is easiest. If you put it on GTS when I'm not around, then I can immediately respond as soon as I see your note that it's up, and you'll get it that much faster. GTS is best for when I'm not immediately around, or when only 1 pokemon is being requested, and direct trade is best for when I'm around, or when we need to trade 3+ pokemon. :)
Landorus-T
Sure! Landorus is away. Good luck!

---

cant say Lol, just realized your bunnelby for togekiss was still there, lol, so I sent it out for you. :)

On a completely unrelated note, it's always fun to see what other users are giving away, and since bunnelby is one of the giveaway fodder 'mons of choice, you get to see a wide variety. In this case, looks like someone out there in the interwebs is giving/gave away zapdos, which is pretty cool, lol.

Sent! :D

Yes please. :D Responded further in PM. :)

Whichever is easiest. If you put it on GTS when I'm not around, then I can immediately respond as soon as I see your note that it's up, and you'll get it that much faster. GTS is best for when I'm not immediately around, or when only 1 pokemon is being requested, and direct trade is best for when I'm around, or when we need to trade 3+ pokemon. :)

Sure! Landorus is away. Good luck!

---

cant say Lol, just realized your bunnelby for togekiss was still there, lol, so I sent it out for you. :)

On a completely unrelated note, it's always fun to see what other users are giving away, and since bunnelby is one of the giveaway fodder 'mons of choice, you get to see a wide variety. In this case, looks like someone out there in the interwebs is giving/gave away zapdos, which is pretty cool, lol.
Thanks a lot :) really appreciate your help!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi, EnGarde! I would like to put in a request for the Dedenne if it's still available. My game name is Wally, and the Bunnelby is away.
Sniped. :( You'll have to post another bunnelby, or catch me when I'm online for a direct trade.

Though, you have good taste! I bred this dedenne specifically because it's cute I wanted to use it as a disruptor in this comp. I'm currently compiling the last listings for the distribution, and dedenne is among them. I'll try to edit it into this post, but I might forget, so make sure you check the OP when I finish! :D

Okay. Trying again. Hopefully it works this time! I appreciate your help with this. I'd been spending the last week and a half breeding a Togekiss and a Gardevoir for myself and a full team for my wife! Finding out about Dedenne's utility so late in the process did not help, and I wouldn't have time to breed one with the egg moves otherwise. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)