Enough is enough with this!

I'm really going crazy about this! Before you tell me to ask this in the simple questions thread, I'll tell you this: I did. And nobody has given me a good answer about it! So I'm asking it here.

Whenever anyone challenges me, I'll load my team, and click "Accept." Absolutely nothing happens! No battle comes up! I can only battle people in non-ladder matches if I'm the one who challenges them. I can't accept anybody's challenge! What is going on?!

As I already said, I already asked this in the simple questions thread, and nobody answered it with an answer that helped me at all.

Hmm, this used to happen periodiacally with me too. I dont know exactly why, but having the person keep sending challenges or leaving the server and coming back has worked for me.

Sometimes the battle doesn't go through and you just have to have the person send it again and it'll usually work, at least for me.

More exclamation points! If you really want to play someone, try the Cap server! It usually works there for me and everyone else! Or just use the ladder!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)