EpicPika's Trade Thread [CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai pplz, and this is the Trading Room's driver EpicPikachu63, I'm here with a thread that will get updated the more I breed, here's what I have right now:
Pinsir
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stock: 3 Ability: Moxie Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Close Combat
Gible
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stock: 3 Ability:Sand Veil (No time to breed HA) Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head
Shroomish
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stock: 1 Ability: Quick Feet (Turns to Technician)*
*Poison Heal breedable upon request Egg Moves: Bullet Seed
Gligar
Impish 31/31/31/X/31/31 Stock: 3 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stock: 1 Ability: Immunity (Turns to Poison Heal)
Ralts
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Stock: 2 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stock: 1 Ability: Trace: 2 Synchronize: 1
Riolu
Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stock: 3 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stock: 0 Ability: Inner Focus: 5 Steadfast: 1 Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Crunch
Yamask
Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Stock: 2 31/31/31/31/31/31 Stock: 1 Ability: Mummy
More Pokemon to be added soon! If you need a tradeback, you can find me at Showdown's Trading Room! I also trade spitbacks, so ask if ya need one!

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Just a friendly word of advice, since what you are offering are all fairly common competitive pokemon that a lot of people have in their threads, you may have more luck starting off your thread if you breed up a somewhat unique pokemon to offer. When I started up my thread, it seemed like no one wanted any of my Pokemon but my Trick Room-oriented Shuppet and Regenerator Foongus (both of which were fairly rare on Smogon at the time). Take a look at other threads, see if you can breed something no one else has, something with either unique egg moves, or a rare HA. You may have more luck that way :) If you want, I can donate you one of my HA 3 egg move Squirtles and 4 egg move Elekid (I've got a bunch of them sitting in my PC box, and have no need of them). Let me know!

Hi! Just a friendly word of advice, since what you are offering are all fairly common competitive pokemon that a lot of people have in their threads, you may have more luck starting off your thread if you breed up a somewhat unique pokemon to offer. When I started up my thread, it seemed like no one wanted any of my Pokemon but my Trick Room-oriented Shuppet and Regenerator Foongus (both of which were fairly rare on Smogon at the time). Take a look at other threads, see if you can breed something no one else has, something with either unique egg moves, or a rare HA. You may have more luck that way :) If you want, I can donate you one of my HA 3 egg move Squirtles and 4 egg move Elekid (I've got a bunch of them sitting in my PC box, and have no need of them). Let me know!
Ok, thank you for the help!

I'm interested in a Yamask
I can offer a M 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot, 5IV Adamant Super Luck or Pressure Absol with Play Rough and Sucker Punch, 5IV F Naive Skill Link Cloyster with Ice Shard, Icicle Spear, Shell Smash, and Rock Blast or a 5IV M Adamant Technician Scyther
all the pokemons have competitive IVs so which one would you like for a Yamask

I'm interested in a Yamask
I can offer a M 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Serene Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot, 5IV Adamant Super Luck or Pressure Absol with Play Rough and Sucker Punch, 5IV F Naive Skill Link Cloyster with Ice Shard, Icicle Spear, Shell Smash, and Rock Blast or a 5IV M Adamant Technician Scyther
all the pokemons have competitive IVs so which one would you like for a Yamask
Hmm, all those offers are good, I'll take a Togepi. FC: 0748-2823-2323

You should put your IGN and FC in either your siggie or in the post with all your pokes for offer ;o
added you, IGN Koji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)