Erin's Trade Thread - Updated for the New Year! (Chimchar/Dratini)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda... See i can breed 0 speed myself but really only interested what hp yours comes out cause almost my 0 speed put out HP Psychic... But check my thread and ill trade you

Would you be interested in a lvl 1 Calm Klefki with prankster ability Ivs: (31/x/31/31/31/31) or (31/x/31/x/31/31)?

I was thinking of Froakie, Shroomish or Larvitar. Which one would you like to trade for a Klefki?
I have Shroomish or Larvitar ready to trade, so either of those would be convenient :)

I would prefer the 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread. Let me know if that sounds good to you, and I can trade momentarily.

I have Shroomish or Larvitar ready to trade, so either of those would be convenient :)

I would prefer the 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread. Let me know if that sounds good to you, and I can trade momentarily.
I'll take a Poison Heal Shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31).

I have a lvl 1 Adamant Pinsir with Moxie ability, Egg moves: Close Combat and Quick Attack (x/31/31/31/31/31). Are you interested? If so, what are you willing to trade for it? Thanks :)

I have a lvl 1 Adamant Pinsir with Moxie ability, Egg moves: Close Combat and Quick Attack (x/31/31/31/31/31). Are you interested? If so, what are you willing to trade for it? Thanks :)
Hi I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested. Thanks!

hey would you be willing to trade one of your female torchics for an adamant dratini with marvel scale 31/31/31/xx/31/31? or for a goomy with gooey egg moves (curse, acid armor, poison jab, counter)?

hey would you be willing to trade one of your female torchics for an adamant dratini with marvel scale 31/31/31/xx/31/31? or for a goomy with gooey egg moves (curse, acid armor, poison jab, counter)?
Just to clarify, since I noted this distinction on the first post, would you be looking for a 5IV perfect or 5IV imperfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)