Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ivysaur-Eternal
New Type: Grass/Fire
New Stat distribution: 80 (+20)/82 (+20)/82 (+19)/120 (+40)/80 (+0)/80 (+20)
Signature Move: Bud Bloom - Fire, Special, 65 BP, 5 PP, 100% Accuracy - The user's bud blooms and releases a burning seed, causing the sun to glow harshly. Hits all targets in Doubles, summons Sunny Day for 5 turns. Z-move: Inferno Overdrive, 150 BP
Design/Flavor: A Ivysaur that grew up near Mt. Chimney after it erupted, absorbing the ash from the volcano. Due to the hotter temperatures caused by the eruption, Ivysaur learned how to regulate its body temperature by using its bulb, and sent its heat into the bulb. This caused the bulb to stay shut, and therefore it never evolved from what it is today.
Competitive Analysis: A Pokemon that is rather difficult to set up, but once Bud Bloom has been used, it becomes incredibly easy for Ivysaur-Eternal to raze through the enemy and snowball for a sweep. Utilizing a decent typing in Grass/Fire, and the free moveslot that Bud Bloom gives, it is easy to either put Synthesis on it to break stall, or Hidden Power Rock/Ground to beat opposing switchins such as Charizard-Mega-Y and Heatran.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Charmeleon-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Water
New Stat distribution: 98 (+40)/82 (+18)/98 (+40)/80 (+0)/108 (+40)/80 (+0)
Signature Move: Mist Bath - Water, Other, 10 PP - The user summons Misty Terrain, and then recovers half of its health. Z-move: Removes all negative stat changes
Design/Flavor: This Charmeleon was oddly interested with water as a child, and so, made significant contact with it. Whilst it may have fainted many times, it learned to adapt to this change, and the fire on its tail now glows inside a small bubble. As a result of this, it is much less aggressive than the standard Charmeleon. Its body now glows a tranquil blue, just like its flame.
Competitive Analysis: An interesting supportive member that is one of the few Pokemon able to switch into Charizard-Mega-Y. Its typing allows it to be an alternative Fire resist that can support the team with its special move. Sun doesn't make it a slouch either: it still has Solar Power, which might be exploited, but it heavily boosts the power of Flamethrower (an effective 2.25x!)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Wartortle-Eternal
New Type: Water/Grass
New Stat distribution: 59 (+0)/123 (+60)/80 (+0)/70 (+5)/80 (+0)/118 (+60)
Signature Move: Bamboo Bash - Grass, Physical, 90 BP, 10 PP - The user grabs a bamboo stick and smashes it on the opponents head. Damage is multiplied by 1.5x in rain. 30% chance to confuse the opponent.
Design/Flavor: A Wartortle born in the harsh conditions of a rainforest learned how to deal with the amount of plantlife in the area, and used it to defend itself. Due to the heavy rain, it also grew faster, using its offensive capabilities a lot more often.
Competitive Analysis: An incredibly dangerous rain sweeper that can abuse Bamboo Bash to get past other potential answers such as Gastrodon. Whilst its defensive stats maybe lacking, its offensive stats are excellent for OU, and under the rain, this makes it an exceptionally powerful Pokemon. However, it has no way to boost its offenses, so if it is walled, it is walled for good, and will not be able to bypass what the opponent may have.

nabbed another W, hooray me!

New Type: Fire/Ground
New Stat distribution: 75/117/95/70/85/91
Signature Move: Earth Rage: Physical | Ground | 80 BP | 10 PP | 100% acc | If a terrain is active, damage increases by 50% and terrain is removed.
Design/Flavor: Looks bulkier, lava instead of flames.

New Type: Water/Flying
New Stat distribution: 80/120/80/70/77/102
Signature Move: Tornado Spin: Physical| Flying | 120 BP | 10 PP | 100% acc | Leaves the user confused after use.
Design/Flavor: Longer ears, use them for flying.

Ninja Edit: I managed to mix up the stats oops.

Last edited:
Woah, you actually posted this slate? HECK YEAH! This was one of the last slates I had an idea for.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ivysaur
New Type: Grass / Poison
New Stat distribution
: 60 / 135 (+73) / 74 (+11) / 60 (-20) / 75 (-10) / 120 (+60)
Signature Move: Acid Jab (Physical | Poison | 80 Power | 15 PP | 100% accuracy | Hits Steel-types super-effectively instead of them being immune. Has a 15% chance to badly Poison an applicable opponent, including Steels)
Design/Flavor:
Competitive Analysis:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Charmeleon
New Type: Fire / Dragon
New Stat distribution
: 69 (+11) / 54 (-10) / 69 (+11) / 135 (+55) / 69 (+4) / 133 (+53)
Signature Move: Sun Boost (Status | Fire | 10 PP | User sets up sun and raises SpAttack by two stages)
Design/Flavor:
Competitive Analysis:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Wartortle
New Type: Water / Steel
New Stat distribution
: 89 (+30) / 69 (+4) / 110 (+30) / 85 (+20) / 110 (+30) / 68 (+10)
Signature Move: Rinse Off (Status | Water | 10 PP | Recovers the user's HP by 50%. If healed to full health, also sets up Rain)
Design/Flavor:
Competitive Analysis:

Last edited:

New Type:

New Stat distribution
: 60/114/110/40/110/90
Signature Move: Sludge rush: Charges at the target using poison to propel its self.
Move Stats:
power 80 Accuracy 100% PP 24 20% chance to flinch the target. 20% chance to poison the target.
Design/Flavor: The bud on its back blooms into a rose like flower as well as turning purple, causing the ivysaur to become a outcast in order for it not to tire its self while hunting it began to use physical moves instead of special. In order to help with this the triangles on it become bulging and rough the leaves bend around ivysaur for protection.
Competitive Analysis: Swords dance can be used to be a slow semi bulky attacker or sunny day could be used to boost speed. The best set would most likely be to use celebrate
Possible Sets: 252hp/252atk/4def | Power Whip/Seed Bomb, Sludge Rush, Coverage, Sunny Day/Celebrate/Swords Dance/Coverage

New Type:

New Stat distribution
: 78/134/32/100/65/124
Signature Move: Thunder Claw: Strikes using a super charged claw causing thunder to fall on both Pokemon.
Move Stats:
Power 120 Accuracy 100% PP 24 Has 33% recoil. 10% chance to paralyze.
Design/Flavor: Belly turns deep red, some times sparking with electricity at the tail and tips of the nails, deep yellow on the rest of the body, nails stay white
Story: While being trapped in a power plant after lighting struck it closing off all entrances it slowly learned to deal with the current until it was able to control it, how ever it spasms from time to time cause of the electricity after effects.
Competitive Analysis: Becomes a fast frail sweeper, ether using SD for the power or DDance to out speed scarfers, or live on the edge and use a belly drum set. Charmeleon-Eternal can could also use z-sunny day to boost flare blitz and to gain solar power. It can go banded or scarfed its self. Its down fall is its strongest moves have recoil so its forced to use thunder and fire punch for recoil free stab which greatly hinders its power.
Possible Sets: 252atk/252spe/4def | Thunder Claw/Thunder Punch, Flare Blitz/Fire Punch, Dragon Claw/Other Coverage, Dragon Dance/Swords Dance/Celebrate?/Belly Drum/Coverage
Could also go special maybe?

New Type:

New Stat distribution
: 59/58/200/57/100/55
Signature Move: Hydro Draw: User Draws in Water to its self to heal and clean wounds.
Move Stats:
- PP 16 User restores 1/2 its max HP; 2/3 in Rain.
Design/Flavor: its stomach becomes a dark grey and its shell becomes like steel it gains a helmet like growth on the top of its head and down its neck and the wing like ears on its head flap down so it looks looks like its wearing a baseball helmet it gains growths on its elbows and its legs and arms that look like pads/armor.
Competitive Analysis: Being extremely bulky it works well on stall teams especially with its nice typing. Even then it is a very bulky spinner that resists rocks that can heal. Its down fall is its terrible attacking and speed stats also being set up bait is a big problem as things can switch in on without much fear.
Possible Sets: 252hp/252spdef/4def | hydro draw, toxic/scald, seismic toss, rapid spin
or invest into defense to be a unkillable physical wall

Last edited:
I thought they had to have a different role to there fully evolved version so they did not compete also I had no idea that you could change hp also do I need to show what stats I changed? with a (##+/-)? Am I aloud to make more then one slate? Also is it ok I have sub category's to break up the walls of text? Do I need it to be extremely short without going into much detail? Sorry for not knowing also where do I go if I need to ask questions about this thread in general?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I thought they had to have a different role to there fully evolved version so they did not compete also I had no idea that you could change hp also do I need to show what stats I changed? with a (##+/-)? Am I aloud to make more then one slate? Also is it ok I have sub category's to break up the walls of text? Do I need it to be extremely short without going into much detail? Sorry for not knowing also where do I go if I need to ask questions about this thread in general?
Only 1 sub per mon, they should be OU viable, they can fill any role, and you can have sub categories.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Eternal Ivysaur

Stats: 103 (+43) / 52 (-10) / 103 (+30) / 110 (+30) / 106 (+26) / 60 - 524 BST (+119)
Signature Move: Leeching Stones |
|
| --- BP | --- Accuracy | 10 PP | Sets up a Leeching Stones. They work the same as SR, except Grass Type and heals half of the damage dealt upon switch-in (In short, RIP Quagsire and Mega - Swampert). [Reflectable]
Z-Leeching Stones: Raises SpA, Def & SpD by 1 stage.
Design: The flower on it's back turns into a prehistoric plant of some sort. It's name is Ivy + Dinosaur, so I thought of a prehistoric mon of sorts. The rest of it's body stays relatively the same, with it's green becoming duller and it sporting small rocks on it's legs.
Competitive Value: Ivysaur-E is able to stall. Hard. With mixed 103 / 103 / 106 defences, it can certainly take some hits. It's 110 SpA makes it so that it isn't setup bait either, which is rather nice.

Eternal Charmeleon
Stats
: 58 / 104 (+40) / 58 / 130 (+50) / 65 / 118 (+38) - 533 BST (+128)
Signature Move
: Draconic Scorch |
|
| 120 BP | 90% Accuracy | 10 PP | Is SE against Steel. Has a 20% chance to burn the foe. [Defrost, Mirror, Protect]
Z-Draconic Scorch: Devastating Drake | 190 BP
Design: Charmeleon gets more scaley. it grows wings, more draconic looking than Charizards, and the blunt spike on his head splits into 2 jagged spikes. His belly turns a purple tint, and the flame on his tail is larger.
Competitive Value:
Step 1: Insult Charizard by being Dragon Type.
Step 2: Draconic Scorch to destroy anything that isn't Fairy type.

Will add Wartortle later. it's 11pm :V

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
I'm actually sorry you got second place in all of 'em :( but on another not, I feel this guy is a little too good. Realiable recovery, outstanding bulk, amazing defensive typing, offensive presence, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder... I'd take 10-15 points from HP and give to Speed or Attack.

New Stat distribution:

HP: 100 (+40)
Atk:
70 (+8)
Def:
120 (+57)
Sp. Atk:
100 (+20)
Sp. Def:
99 (+19)
Spe:
35 (-25)
Fixed o3o

And honestly, I don't mind too much about the second place, I'll just keep trying, that's how this mod anyways, you can't complain about a fair democracy ^_^

EDIT: All right, done!
EDIT 2: Never mind; made a tiny change to the effect of Fluff Tease

New Type: Poison
New Stat distribution: 77 (+17) / 102 (+40) / 74 (+11) / 86 (+6) / 110 (+30) / 75 (+15)
Signature Move: Rancid Rumpus - Poison, Physical, 60 BP, 90% Acc, 5 PP | The user swings its rear end and forcefully whacks the target. -6 Priority; inflicts the target with poison, paralysis, or sleep (like Effect Spore); causes the target to switch out. | Z-Move: 120 BP Acid Downpour
Design/Flavor: A toxic substance entered this Ivysaur, turning it completely purple and preventing it from growing or dying. Its lack of growth has caused a multitude of harmful substances to spread throughout its body, particularly concentrated in its rear end.
Competitive Analysis: Physically defensive special tank with a weird phazing move that spreads status like nothing else.

New Stat distribution: 88 (+30) / 71 (+7) / 108 (+50) / 81 (+1) / 105 (+40) / 80
Signature Move: Draco Spirit - Dragon, Other, 5 PP | The user unleashes its inner dragon, recovering 50% HP and changing its typing to pure Dragon for 5 turns. The move fails if the user is already Dragon-type or cannot regain HP. | Z-Effect: +1 Atk, Def, SpA, SpD, Spe
Design/Flavor: A deep blue Charmeleon said to be zen as a result of perceiving itself as a small pawn in a large world. It may not seem aggressive on the surface, but within it lies a draconic spirit that manifests itself in dire straits.
Competitive Analysis: Arguably the best of Charmeleon's offensive coverage is Fire + Dragon. This build aims to be a sort of defensive Fire-type that can change its typing for a different STAB and, more importantly, set of weaknesses and resistances. Changing type circumvents its weaknesses (particularly to Water), and its original type resists 2/3 of the weaknesses of the changed type. If that isn't tempting enough, Dragonium Z allows the type change to come with a helpful set of stat boosts.

New Type: Water / Fairy
New Stat distribution: 69 (+10) / 103 (+40) / 85 (+5) / 85 (+20) / 85 (+5) / 102 (+44)
Signature Move: Fluff Tease - Fairy, Physical, 65 BP, 20 PP, 100% Acc | The user charges at full speed and bounces off the target with its fluffy tail. This makes contact, lowers the target's Special Attack by 1 stage, and allows the user to switch out. | Z-Move: 120 BP Twinkle Tackle
Design/Flavor: Its entire body is colored the same as its fluffy ears and tail. It moves around nimbly and uses its fluff as a means of escape from potential enemies.
Competitive Analysis: Well-rounded pivot; more of an offensive spinner than a bulky one. STABs alone have sufficient coverage, but Dig with Groundium Z can patch up any holes it may have. (Or you might want to run Foresight.)

Last edited:

New Type:
New Stat distribution
: 60/114/110/40/110/90
Signature Move: Sludge rush: Charges at the target using poison to propel its self.
Move Stats:
power 80 Accuracy 100% PP 24 20% chance to flinch the target. 20% chance to poison the target.
Design/Flavor: The bud on its back blooms into a rose like flower as well as turning purple, causing the ivysaur to become a outcast in order for it not to tire its self while hunting it began to use physical moves instead of special. In order to help with this the triangles on it become bulging and rough the leaves bend around ivysaur for protection.
Competitive Analysis: Swords dance can be used to be a slow semi bulky attacker or sunny day could be used to boost speed. The best set would most likely be to use celebrate
Possible Sets: 252hp/252atk/4def | Power Whip/Seed Bomb, Sludge Rush, Coverage, Sunny Day/Celebrate/Swords Dance/Coverage

New Type:
New Stat distribution: 78/134/32/100/65/124
Signature Move: Thunder Claw: Strikes using a super charged claw causing thunder to fall on both Pokemon.
Move Stats:
Power 120 Accuracy 100% PP 24 Has 33% recoil. 10% chance to paralyze.
Design/Flavor: Belly turns deep red, some times sparking with electricity at the tail and tips of the nails, deep yellow on the rest of the body, nails stay white
Story: While being trapped in a power plant after lighting struck it closing off all entrances it slowly learned to deal with the current until it was able to control it, how ever it spasms from time to time cause of the electricity after effects.
Competitive Analysis: Becomes a fast frail sweeper, ether using SD for the power or DDance to out speed scarfers, or live on the edge and use a belly drum set. Charmeleon-Eternal can could also use z-sunny day to boost flare blitz and to gain solar power. It can go banded or scarfed its self. Its down fall is its strongest moves have recoil so its forced to use thunder and fire punch for recoil free stab which greatly hinders its power.
Possible Sets: 252atk/252spe/4def | Thunder Claw/Thunder Punch, Flare Blitz/Fire Punch, Dragon Claw/Other Coverage, Dragon Dance/Swords Dance/Celebrate?/Belly Drum/Coverage
Could also go Special maybe?

New Type:
New Stat distribution
: 59/58/200/57/100/55
Signature Move: Hydro Draw: User Draws in Water to its self to heal and clean wounds.
Move Stats:
Design/Flavor: its stomach becomes a dark grey and its shell becomes like steel it gains a helmet like growth on the top of its head and down its neck and the wing like ears on its head flap down so it looks looks like its wearing a baseball helmet it gains growths on its elbows and its legs and arms that look like pads/armor.
Competitive Analysis: Being extremely bulky it works well on stall teams especially with its nice typing. Even then it is a very bulky spinner that resists rocks that can heal. Its down fall is its terrible attacking and speed stats also being set up bait is a big problem as things can switch in on without much fear.
Possible Sets: 252hp/252spdef/4def | hydro draw, toxic/scald, seismic toss, rapid spin
or invest into defense to be a unkillable physical wall.
do I need to nerf wartortle some more? this good enough?

Last edited:
New Type: Grass/Electric
New Stat distribution: 60/62/63/109(+29)/100(+20)/130(+70) (524)
Signature Move: Plant Burst (Electric) Special l 100 BP l 10 PP l 100% l This move have a 10% to Paralyze the target
Z-Move- Gigavolt Havoc (180 Base Power)
Design/Flavor: Ivysaur got hooked on electric. Being able to control it well turned it into part electric. This Ivysaur can move faster than it normal form. Many believe that it was living at the Kanto Power Point and that why it love electric.
Competitive Analysis: Being a fast special sweeper is the thing that it does. It have good moves, can be run on sun teams thanks to chlorophyll. The many reason it will be run on sun teams is to help counter water types due to get STAB against them. It also have an advantage over other Grass sun sweeper due to being able to KO flying types.

Ivysaur: Victor S. Court, money12wolf, Chazm
Charmeleon: Nospho Dhemmos, Mygavolt, Chazm
Wartortle: Mygavolt, Chazm, Rose_Warrior

EDIT: Changed up my votes a bit

Last edited:

TJ

Banned deucer.
is the Smogon Tour Season 34 Championis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Ivysaur: Victor, Coolman, Chazm
Charmeleon: Chazm Mygavolt Nospho
Wartortle: Rose Warrior Exploudit Chazm

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Ivysaur: Victor S. Court, money12wolf, Ludicrousity
Charmeleon: Rose_Warrior, Exploudit, Victor S. Court
Wartortle: Exploudit, Victor S. Court, Rose_Warrior

Ivysaur: Exploudit, ludicrousity, Mygavolt.
Charmeleon: Chazm, Victor S. Court, Exploudit,
Wartortle: Chazm, Mygavolt, Rose_Warrior

Edit: Fixed ^_^ also do I need to fix anything else?

Last edited:
Ivysaur: Rose_Warrior, Victor S. Court, Exploudit
Charmeleon: Exploudit, Chazm, Rose_Warrior
Wartortle: Mygavolt, Victor S. Court, Chazm

I'm a bit sad I had created what I would want Charmeleon-Eternal to look like, but for some reason I cant upload it :/ MB means Mega Byte right? or is it Mega Bit or something? if it mega byte kilo bytes are smaller correct? Also I corrected my post I think
I used the sprite from which ever game its from because I like the yellow from its shiny form in that version so I just had to change the stomach, I could not get sparks without editing the gif its self and I am using totally free soft wear online XD I might do this kind of thing for all of them if it does not look to bad and its received fairly well and if I am aloud to :p

Side Note: Editing Gifs is surprisingly hard... especially with online things

edit: It works it just does not show up till after you post it... now just gotta figure out how to remove all but one

second edit: I did eventually figure all this stuff out

sorry Exploudit...

Attachments

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Haven't really seen much of this slate so I won't vote, but I'll submit for the trapping one!

AP United States history is balls man

Ivysaur: CoolMan6001 (me and one other person kept the original typing, though I didn't think they executed it well)
Charmeleon: Ludicrousity (Thank you for insulting Charizard, IMO it looks better than what I made)
Wartortle: CoolMan6001

Ivysaur: CoolMan6001 (me and one other person kept the original typing, though I didn't think they executed it well)
Charmeleon: Ludicrousity (Thank you for insulting Charizard, IMO it looks better than what I made)
Wartortle: CoolMan6001
I kept the typing I think ours are very close in general

your Charmeleon was the only thing that had a different typing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)