Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider it done. I just need a few minutes to clone, your FC so I can add you, and your Safari so I can delete someone.
alright give me a few minutes to hatch these last 4 eggs and then I'll clone those 2. I'm not 100% sure on my safari as this was a backup copy to my other game that mysteriously died.

FC: 2466-2653-1440 IGN: Ash

alright give me a few minutes to hatch these last 4 eggs and then I'll clone those 2. I'm not 100% sure on my safari as this was a backup copy to my other game that mysteriously died.

FC: 2466-2653-1440 IGN: Ash
Safari is based on the Friend code, not the save file.

thanks for the deal. I would be interested in other KB legends later, but I thought you powersaved those legends PS, which is why I didn't choose them. You just reloaded that save file so you catch it again and again, so that's fine by me.

thanks for the deal. I would be interested in other KB legends later, but I thought you powersaved those legends PS, which is why I didn't choose them. You just reloaded that save file so you catch it again and again, so that's fine by me.
I understand. What would you like? Also, do you know your Vivillon pattern?

I understand. What would you like? Also, do you know your Vivillon pattern?
Yveltal bold 31/1/31/31/28-29/31
Celebi bold
celebi mild
celebi relaxed
celebi modest 27/31/31/31/31/31
Diance modest

I'd like to know what Zygarde and Zapdos you have also.

I think my pattern is polar.

*facepalm* I didn't notice your signature. If you refuse to trade them, why are they on your list in the first place?
to keep track of everything I have. Some marked red was because those were acquired by someone who doesn't want his stuff traded and some stuff because of the **** difficulty of breeding and hatching it. I do keep shiny and non-shiny copy of everything i breed, which I trade if people desperately wanted one. Didn't keep a copy of non-shiny Munchlax, but still gave you my shiny one.

to keep track of everything I have. Some marked red was because those were acquired by someone who doesn't want his stuff traded and some stuff because of the **** difficulty of breeding and hatching it. I do keep shiny and non-shiny copy of everything i breed, which I trade if people desperately wanted one. Didn't keep a copy of non-shiny Munchlax, but still gave you my shiny one.
Oh, well why didn't you say so? I'll clone Munchlax for you right away.

BTW, just curiously, how did you get the Hoenn starters in Apricorn Balls? (And Treecko in a Nest Ball?)

BTW, just curiously, how did you get the Hoenn starters in Apricorn Balls?

BTW, just curiously, how did you get the Hoenn starters in Apricorn Balls?
I've already cloned Munchlax for you though?

I edited the parents (the female), and then bred them. Friend ball and lure ball look good on Sceptile and Swampert, but you already know they're not really legally possible to do otherwise.

I've already cloned Munchlax for you though?

I edited the parents (the female), and then bred them. Friend ball and lure ball look good on Sceptile and Swampert, but you already know they're not really legally possible to do otherwise.
Oops. I misread you as not cloning the shiny one.

And I should warn you that the mods don't take edits like that likely. I saw one person have their trade thread locked because of illegal balls & they refused to remove them.

Yeah La Valkarie told me about it as I posted in here thread about it as I didn't want to post my list as I wasn't 100% sure on the rules here. I knew all about the legal ball stuff here which is why I'm not really active here. She told me if I kept my the list in my sig and not post it in a trade thread, it would be okay. And not to trade the illegal ball combos on smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)