fairly well balanced team

really love to use Gengar for this team but unfortunately it is two powerful. not saying it's a bad thing because after all, he has been in OU since the beginning of pokemon.

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Endeavor
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
This is donphan is quite unexpected. I was considering it to be a fear pokemon in the beginning but later I realised how i really needed something to use rapid spin that could last a while. Stealth rock was just there to fill up space but has proven itself worthy of being used.

Cofagrigus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Shadow Ball
- Haze
Bulky spin-blocker. Also just a plain phisical wall. It takes care of pesky physical attackers especially medichams and azumarils by making there ability mummy. also inflicts status and uses hex as it also stops many physical sweepers on there sweeps and kills them in 2 hits while taking a little scratch.

Galvantula (F) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Thunder
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
A very strong asset of the team. It is fairly powerful special attacker. Thunder and Bug Buzz 1hko's many of uu's common sweepers like alakazam and weavile. It can be used as a lead but I prefer Donphan. HP takes care of many ground types and dragon types. Volt switch is plainly to scout.

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- U-turn
- Brick Break
This is the main physical attacker. incredible with v-create. 1hko's everything that doesn't resist it. The other attacks are for bigger coverage. U-turn for scouting is great. it does enough damage to 1hko houndoom. Brick Break owns chansey. fusion bolt takes care of flying and/or water types which are fairly common.

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Super Luck
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Superpower
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave
I got this from my D/P team. It worked well as a early game sweeper and it still does. Brave bird is the main attack. it is rediculously powerful with a whopping 125 base attack. sucker punch is for... everything that wants to attack it?

Altaria (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Haze/Toxic
- Roost
- Heal Bell
- Dragon Pulse
Team cleric. I find it better than chansey solely because it has a much higher defence and it can use haze(suck s*&^ sigilyph and xatu! XD). Also it is immune to ground types(earthquake and earthpower as these are the only ground attacks anyone uses these days) dragon pulse is just to finish off pokemon at low health.

V-Create can kill a bulky DNite at 280 HP with 1 shot in the sun. Anyways to the rate your team is pretty solid I'd put the SpD EVs into defense because those EVs are kinda being wasted when you are wasting them when you get OHKO'ed by almost every HP Ice/Ice Beam with some investment.

V-Create can kill a bulky DNite at 280 HP with 1 shot in the sun. Anyways to the rate your team is pretty solid I'd put the SpD EVs into defense because those EVs are kinda being wasted when you are wasting them when you get OHKO'ed by almost every HP Ice/Ice Beam with some investment.
It doesn't exist!

Earthquake over Endeavor on Donphan, his speed sucks and EQ generally has better utility

Toxic or HP Fighting over Shadow Ball on Cofagrigus

You might want to invest a bit more SpA into Honchkrow...

Your Galvantula and Cofagrigus would be beastly partnered with Venomoth. The electric spider and the haunted sarcophagus would appreciate a Quiver Dance Baton passed to them after all

Venomoth@ Leftovers
252HP/4 SpAtk/252 Speed
Nature: Timid

Trait: Tinted Lens

Sleep Powder
Quiver Dance
Baton Pass
Bug Buzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)