Fan-made pokes of unknown origin

So I found this on an imageboard earlier.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uqwldnmklyz

(Pardon the usage of MediaFire. It's a huge picture, and none of the standard image-hosting sites I tried can host it without resizing it.)

While the level of creativity and balance is highly variable (too many dragons, for one thing), I'll give whoever made it this; they did a good job of making it look true to the graphical style.

On that note, does anyone know who did make this? I figured if anyone anywhere'd know, it'd be someone here.

(If it did originate from here, let me say now, please forgive my ignorance, as I don't really hang around here.)

Pretty cool sprites, no idea where it comes from - I tried a Google search and couldn't find anything.

Nobody anywhere I've looked seems to know anyone about these. This is really bugging me. Pretty sure they didn't just spring fully-formed from the collective head of the internet.

Whoahoho!!

These are amazing! I bet I could trick my friend's little brothers into thinking that these are the next generation of pokes.

I hope gamefreak makes some like these!

Those look like they could become real Pokémon! I'm kinda wishing they all WERE official, in fact. Something for male Combee to evolve into, evolutions for Pokémon that need them (like Luvdisc and Pachirisu), as well as fresh ideas for the new generation ones are all great. Not seeing Pokémon that are capable of tearing the entire universe apart is also a plus.

I'd just hope that nobody would take Jynx's evolution offensively.

You gotta give the person credit for sticking through with that whole project. The only problem I have with it would be that the shading style seems to be off from the regular Pokemon games... Unless I'm wrong. However, on another note, some of them look like they could be put directly into the game!
Also on the plus side, the game could use that many dragon types :P

I'd call some of the other type choices questionable too. Am I the only one that noticed that the Fire starter has no super-effective STAB moves on the Grass starter?

In any case, thanks for the identify. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)