Featured LC Player of the Week 8: prem

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the next lc player of the week. This week i interviewed user prem. prem is leader of the lc channel on PS!. He also plays for the Wifi Wolfpack for spl. I swear I'm not interviewing heysup's next opponents in spl to scout.

PREM
favorite pokemon: Latias
Most known for: spamming anime gifs in lc ps! room
playstyle: offense

macle: tell me about yourself
prem: pokemon, yugioh, puzzle and dragons, manga, anime, yea that sums up my life in about 5 words lol. Basically i have a lot of free time as a college freshman and i dont have better thinsg to do so im just on the internet all day. Other than that i like eating a lot of food. i have a girlfriend.

macle: what do you think of this

prem: seems like a great heart attack. 10/10 would eat

macle: fav pokemon?
prem: Latias, it just looks cute af

macle: what is your playstyle?
prem: Hyper Offense, I can't play stall for my life. Balance works for the most part but i generally like life orb more than evio, so i just focus more around kicking ass

macle: favorite part of lc?
prem: everything is cute, literally started because it was cuter than everything else. Though its really fun because shit dies quicker and honestly I like watching things die
quicker.
(what a psycho)

macle: thoughts of the meta since gligar and swirlix are gone?
prem: Its much nicer not having to think about swirlix because i couldnt deal with that but honestly it feels a lot more diverse. Many people are complaining the metagame is murkrow+meditite spam but i think thats not much of a problem as everyone says. Also its nice being able to use hazards more peacefully without as much defog gligar.

macle: what about knock off spam?
prem: ive always thought knock off spam was just a bad strategy and unless its stab knock off or provides significant coverage for something like a fighting mon i dont know why people run knock off so much. most of my teams have 1 knock off if it has it, and most of the time i dont even run knock off lol. there are better moves most of the time

macle: any advice for new lc players?
prem: ask for help on either irc of in the ps room and don't believe in the knock off spam hype.

macle: most memorable battle?
prem: probably the game against blara in spl just because thats the first time ive ever talked about a game for more than 10 minutes after it finished

macle: player you admire most?
prem: i dont admire people, but blara is probably my best friend on this site.
cause hes cool like that. well second best sarenji. i dont think people are worth admiring. just do whatever you can, dont compare yourself to others, and think man i should be like that person, thats dumb

join us next week when i interview whoever is playing Heysup.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
!whois macle

macle is heysup
trust me thats legit

seriously, congrats prem!

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
pokemon, yugioh, puzzle and dragons, manga, anime, yea that sums up my life in about 5 words lol.
5 words lol
ROFL

prem is my buddy, and he's the one who got me comfortable with posting threads in the first place. Awesome user and mentor, even if all he ever does is answer questions. ^_^

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's the psychological factor behind Knock Off that makes it such a force...plus it's a good move so why not?

Good stuff interviewing prem. Those anime gifs are gonna make this crappy laptop explode someday though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)