Fierza - The Trade Thread (New: Offering Cloning Service!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK fair enough. What would suffice for the Froakie then along with the Kang? Just so I can get an idea of what you look for for the HP Pokes.
I guess 2 standard breeds would do, so Kang and any other (female special ball if possible) poke I dont got.

I guess 2 standard breeds would do, so Kang and any other (female special ball if possible) poke I dont got.
31/x or 31/31/x or 31/31/31 Bold Vullaby in Ultra Ball with Foul Play or Shellos Female in Pokeball (either can be Modest nature or random if it doesn't matter).

31/x or 31/31/x or 31/31/31 Bold Vullaby in Ultra Ball with Foul Play or Shellos Female in Pokeball (either can be Modest nature or random if it doesn't matter).
I already got Vullaby, and sadly Shellos really need some of its tutor moves from BW2 (Earth Power at the very least). What others do you have atm?

I already got Vullaby, and sadly Shellos really need some of its tutor moves from BW2 (Earth Power at the very least). What others do you have atm?
Unfortunately right at the moment anything else I'd have to breed. When I get some more Pokemon I can trade I'll comment again. Thanks though.

Hi Fierza,

CMT for your lovely shiny Fennekin, Bulbasuar and Pinsir (if its male)? I do warn you my thread is old though XD
Can also breed competive pokes in matching poke ball if that's what you prefer. ie. Pinsir in sports ball, Snubull in love ball, Snorlax in heavy ball, Skarmory in heavy ball, Venonat in moon ball, Growlithe in lure ball, Chansey in love ball, Cherubi in love ball or dream ball, Starly in dream ball, Sunkern in dream ball and Exeggcute in dream ball etc.

Hi Fierza,

CMT for your lovely shiny Fennekin, Bulbasuar and Pinsir (if its male)? I do warn you my thread is old though XD
Can also breed competive pokes in matching poke ball if that's what you prefer. ie. Pinsir in sports ball, Snubull in love ball, Snorlax in heavy ball, Skarmory in heavy ball, Venonat in moon ball, Growlithe in lure ball, Chansey in love ball, Cherubi in love ball or dream ball, Starly in dream ball, Sunkern in dream ball and Exeggcute in dream ball etc.
Sorry, didn't find anything in your thread that I would trade those for and I got suppliers of HG/SS ball females if there is something I really want.

Edit: 1,5kth post!

Last edited:
would you be interested in a bidoof adamant simple KB shiny with em Quick Attack. 31/31/31/x/31/31. YOu`d have to clone me a copy of course

How is Dive Ball Totodile possible? Btw CMT for a female spitback of one and HP Ice Vulpix. Is your shiny eevee female?

would you be interested in a bidoof adamant simple KB shiny with em Quick Attack. 31/31/31/x/31/31. YOu`d have to clone me a copy of course
Ye, I would be. I can do 2+1 clone, or just a clone for myself if you want to trade it for anything I got.

How is Dive Ball Totodile possible? Btw CMT for a female spitback of one and HP Ice Vulpix. Is your shiny eevee female?
2nd gen starters can be caught in XD: gale of darkness on gamecube with any 3rd gen ball. My Eevee is male.

Edit: I didnt see any ordinary breeds Im after, but I could trade a Toto fem and HP ice Vulpix for the Xerneas/a shiny (if they are Kalos born)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)