First 5th gen Team

5th Gen Team

This is my first attempt at a fifth gen team so far. Not sure what the main purpose of the team is. I'm not using Latios/Latias or Excadrill because I foresee the eventual bump to Uber Tier. At least with Excadrill. Anyways...

Haxorus first appealed to me with his Outrage. I lead with him because most players don't see him coming. So they see the lead and switch. My outrage will usually OHKO or pull off some serious damage. Sometimes a wall absorbs it. I still like the way it all works out. Also the Dragon only typing is appealing for me.

Scizor is one of my favorite pokemon ever. I used to use him with a baton pass setup. So taking a different turn with the Roost, Swords Dance setup. I found that it works better for my play style. A great sum of the pokemon on my team require boosting. Such as Scrafty and Suicune. Scizor is one my main Sweepers with Bullet Punch and Technician.

Suicune is support to Scizor, stoping Fire types from sweeping the Scizor. Thats really all the use I have for him actually.

Scrafty-His Dark/Fighting typing is awesome. With Bulk Up, Sweeping is an easy feat while maintaining his HP with Drain Punch.
Payback is a nice complement to his low speed. Another Sweeper on my team. Not much else to say. Except for Shed Skin to fend off things like Poison spikes, ect.

Starmie is there for Rapid Spin and nothing else really. Kyurem takes a huge hit from Stealth Rock. So starmie became the choice to rid myself of Stealth Rock.

With the arrival of 5th Gen OU tier, I became infatuated with Kyurem. Not too sure why, Even though Latias/Los outdo him very well. I like the surprise factor and the OHKO Draco Meteor. It seems well worth it to myself, maybe not to other players. Kyurem is my heaviest hitter on the team, also minding the suprise factor in it.

Haxorus (M) @ Choice Band Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Outrage
Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
Suicune @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Scrafty (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Atk / 248 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Payback
- Rest
- Bulk Up
Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
- Surf
- Recover
Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Dragon Pulse​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)