First Competitive Team

Hello! I've played Pokemon ever since it came out, but I've never really gotten into the Competitive side of it until recently. I've spent the last two weeks battling with different teams and switching out different members and I think I have an okay team. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Mamoswine w/Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Stone Edge

Mamoswine is my lead mainly for his Stealth Rock and Ice Shard moves and also because in all the battles that I've had him as my lead has caused my opponent to switch out.

Dragonite w/Dragon Fang
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack, 126 Defence, 126 Special Defense
Dragon Claw
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

Dragonite is my Physical Sweeper, although he doesn't really have a high speed due to that fact that I didn't put any EVs in Speed. He's more of a Offensive Wall considering he has semi-high defensive stats.

Gengar w/Wise Glasses
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Rash
EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed
Substitute
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Will-O-Wisp

Gengar is my Special Sweeper. I wasn't entirely sure on what move set to give him, so any advice on what to give him would really be appreciated.

Weezing w/Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 Special Defense, 252 Defence
Dark Pulse
Toxic
Sludge Bomb
Haze

Weezing is my Physical Wall, but can act as a Special wall if push comes to shove. I'm looking for a different move to use instead of Dark Pulse, but I'm not entirely sure as what to use.

Bronzong w/Light Clay
Ability: Heatproof
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 Defence, 252 Special Defence
Gyro Ball
Psychic
Reflect
Light Screen

Bronzong is my Mixed Wall and my late game Pokemon. I like his type coverage and his ability to make opponents switch out if used properly.

Starmie w/Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Special Defence
Rapid Spin
Recover
Thunderbolt
Surf

Starmie is my Rapid Spin user, but doesn't have much use other than that.

Thanks again for any advice you might have!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)