First Dream World ( Need help)

Hello,this is my first rmt and and I need some help with competitive battle before start with the Rmt I say that my style of play is make fast damage and end quick the battle ,with no more to say this is my team:

Terrakion@Air Ballon
Ability:Justified
Ev:56Hp/200atk/252spd
Nature:Jolly
-Close Combat
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Sword Dance

I put Terrakion on my team because its great attack stat , good speed stat and movepool. I lead with Terrakion because the three attack moves offer great coverage and sword dance help to make a sweep , the air ballon is for it ground weakness and if I predict the next move of the opponent this help to make a strategy. with Celebi as a lure I can use its ability to raise its attack and try take down some pokemon .

Celebi@Salac Berry
Ability:Natural Cure
Ev:156hp/100Satk/252spd
Nature:Timid
-Energy Ball
-Psychic
-Nasty Plot
-Heal Bell

I use Celebi primarly to remove the status problems of the team , take down bulky waters like Swampert , Quagsire , Suicune because these pokemon give some troubles.If a opportunity arise I use nasty plot and the Salac berry to take down faster pokemon like Starmie , Gengar and users of sandstorm like Tyranitar.

Suicune@Leftovers
Ability:Pressure
Ev:116hp/172def/44Satk/136Sdef/40spd
Nature:Bold
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power(Grass)
-Calm Mind

I use Suicune as a special sweeper and take down manly ground type pokemon , Shadow tag Chandelure.
The Hidden power grass is for bulky water especially Unaware Quagsire because sometimes I have troubles with it and finally Suicune bulk help to make damage
at least in three opponent pokemon before going down.

Thundurus@Life Orb
Ability:Prankster
Ev:252Satk/252spd/4def
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power(Ice)
-Nasty Plot

Its great Speed and Satk stats , Prankster help to set up Nasty Plot and great movepool make Thundurus a great special sweeper .
Thunderbolt is used as main attack option , Focus Blast for a better coverage and also for Tyranitar ,Ferrothorn , Excadrill and Hidden Power ice for dragon and ground types.

Volcarona@Life Orb
Ability:Flame Body
Ev:252Satk/252spd/4Sdef
-Fiery Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Quiver Dance
-Hidden Power(Rock)

Quiver Dance make Volcarona a great special sweeper ,the Sdef boost help to resist water type attacks , with the power that give life orb very few pokemon resist its stabs ,a example of pokemon that resist Fiery Dance and Bug Buzz are these: Salamence , Chandelure , Dragonite , Gyarados but with Hidden Power rock I can beat these pokemon and have a good coverage.

Hydreigon@Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Ev:252Satk/252spd/4hp
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-U-Turn
-Dark Pulse

I use Hydreigon as a revenge killer , commonly for Garchomp , Latios , Latias , Salamence because the speed of these pokemon give troubles to other teamates and Draco Meteor few times fail to take down ,U-Turn is to make damage and change for a better pokemon and Fire Blast is when Volcarona is Down and need someone for bring down Ferrothorn.

Troubles that I have:Garchomp , weather(especially sandstorm) , Stealth Rock , Excadrill with Sand Rush and Walls (Blissey and Chansey)

Because this is my first rmt I'm not sure what are the weakness of this team and any critiques of the ev, moves , natures, held items are accepted, thanks for read this rmt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)