Terrakion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor
- Sacred Sword

When I was building this team, I thought about countering what counters each pokemon I was including, step by step, while maintaning a good balance beetween attack and special attack.
Chansey for walling whatever is needed to or set wish for an injured pokemon, and Rotom-W for the so much needed water move, not to say going will-o-wisp first attack always helps and keeps showing as a good movement. Toxicroak was the first poke, and everything else went as links and links to links after it, as I liked the dry skin and power it has. The rest is for brute power and coverage, as well as a few utility, as seen on heatran. That was basically my thought process on making this team. Any constructive comment/rating is appreciated.
Thx in advance

No offense, but you really need to update this post, it looks like a complete mess. Its all jumbled together. You have all the pokemon stuck on one another, no description on why you chose them, no explanation on the moveset etc. If you don't implement some changes, a moderator will most likely lock this post.

Make sure to take a look at the RMT rules so you would have an idea on how to present your team.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19179

haunter

Banned deucer.
The above user is correct. Add descriptions to each and every Pokemon and make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)