First rate my team (edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, because i got a warning on the last RMT thread i did, i decided to clean things up a little bit. Now thats out of the way, I should get onto the rating part, am i not correct?

A glance at my team

(soon to evolve)

You've seen my team. Here are the roles each pokemon plays and their movepools.

Samurott
Ability: Torrent
Hold item: Mystic Water
Attack: (In flat battles) 140
Defense: (In flat battles) 110
SP. atk: (In Flat Battles) 122
SP. Def: (In flat battles) 90
Speed: (in flat battles) 97

Hydro Pump
Hydro Cannon
Surf
Dive

My verdict: Meh. Ive had samurott for a long time, and i dont plan on changing dive anytime soon. If i had to select any pokemon that knew dive, it'd be Samurott. Besides, whats use of the ability torrent with NO water moves?

Now its time for garchomp.

Pokemon: Garchomp
Ability: Sand Veil
NO held item

HP (in flat battles) 184
Attack: (flat battles) 182
Defense (Flat Battles) 115
SP.ATK (Flat Battles) 90
SP.DEF (Flat battles) 105
Speed (Flat Battles) 169

Dragon rush
Earthquake
Substitute
Swords Dance

DEFINATELY a sweeper. It can easily sweep any team with its high speed, AND its high attack. I like to call this my main pokemon and also like to pair it up with ROTOM in double battles. I might want to replace substitute, as it dosent require a lot to break it, and it also cuts down Garchomps HP quite a bit.

Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Item: Quick Claw
I wont say in flat battles.
HP:123
DEFENSE:82
SP.ATK:111
SP.DEF:106
SPEED:107

Discharge
Electra Ball
Evil Eye
ThunderBolt.

Sweeper. It can paralyze the foe 30% chance with Discharge and then get STAB from ThunderBolt, and then electraball due to its high(ish) speed, and maybe get STAB with Evil Eye. As it deals more damage when the opponment has a status condition, i always use discharge first. I pair it up with Garchomp and use a chained Earthquake-Discharge

Marowak
Rock Head
No held item
HP: 122
Attack: 92
Defense: 126
Sp. ATK: 57
Sp. DEF: 88
Speed: 68

Toxic
Thrash
Dig
Bone Rush

Marowak toxics the opponment and then digs so it cant be hit. I would use Protect, to just poison it, but the move can easily fail in sucsession. Bone rush is for the power of chained hits, and thrash is a stand in for flying enimies.

Buzzmandy
Ability: Dust Proof
No held item
HP:172
Attack:83
Defense:132
Sp.ATK: 74
Sp.DEF: 103
Speed: 76

Dark Pulse
Fly
Whirlwind
Bone Rush

Yes, another bone rush, and another sweeper, with fly to avoid getting hit. Whirlwind can then throw it in the trash can. As for DarkPulse, i should remove it. How really can it flinch the foe if Buzzmandys quite slow?

Finally, Gligar, or soon to be Gliscor, it dont matter.
Ability: Sand Veil
sometimes borrows rotoms quick claw.
HP:134
Attack: 125
Defense: 125
Sp. ATK: 49
Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 94.

Slash (may replace with Toxic)
Aerial Ace
Guillotine.... :(
Swords Dance

It can highten its attack with swords dance, and is actually a ground pokemon grass types can fear. With its guillotine however, it cuts down the play.

Do Remember guys that these stats are Flat battle stats for LV.50. The actual pokemon have higher standards, but these are the FLAT battle stats.
Hopefully i got it right :/

Feel Free to rate
Craig001

RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Your descriptions are lacking, which puts you in violation of the rule above. Please elaborate more on each team member - about 3 or 4 solid sentences per member is a good goal to reach for. Also, be sure to include the EVs and natures of each of your Pokemon. The RMT archive contains some examples of well-written RMTs. If you fix your descriptions, PM me with the updates and I'll be happy to unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)