First RMT BW OU :{D

First of thanks for taking the time to look at my time in PO servers since i made this team ive been on about a 10 win streak which is saying something since ive only been playing competitively for about 2 months now. but any way i hope you leave a comment and help my team along the way

Team building :
First i started with Scrafty since ive seen this guy ive always wanted a team with him on it cuz honestly he looks like he could mess st00f up

Next i went with the basic FerroCent team cuz they cover each other PERFECTLY Jellicent taking any fire moves they try and throw at my Ferrothorn and also not being affected by fighting at all and Ferrothorn taking shadowballs and dark moves for Jellicent

While playing through Soul Silver i started really liking Crobat alot and i thought he went pretty good with my team so far since if someone tried to use a psychic moves against me i could switch into Scrafty and get off a free BU since they wouldnt want to stay in for a STAB Dark type move

Infernape. Oh Infernape. you are probably one of my favorite pokemon ever. I thought of a Mixed Attacker set since most of my team is physical and you dont really see mixed sets (well i dont anyway) so i thought id bring him into the mix

Now i noticed that i need something choiced so i went wit haxorus since chomp is banned in OU plus i saw another person on RMT use this set and i thought it looked pretty good for late game after i got rid of Ice threats since he is extremely frail

After awhile i stopped using Haxorus because he usually got KO because his speed isnt the greatest so i went with metagross because i still wanted a bandded sweeper

Again metagross usually got KO before he could do any real damage even with max hp so i was gonna dump him for terrkion cuz some people said on PO that he was a good choice band sweeper but i didnt like having 3 fighting types on my team and i noticed that i didnt have anything on the Special side so i went with Reuniclus with magic guard or coat whatever its called with LO

This is where my team sits right now i feel like i need a scarfed rev killer but i cant think of on which is mostly why i came to RMT
but anyway moving on to teh

BREAKDOWN

Crobat @ leftovers
Inner Focus
252 hp, 4 def, 252 speed
Jolly
-Taunt
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Super fang

not much here basic Taunt+Brave bird crobat i thought about choice band scout so i could have something banded but decided not to cuz a wall breaker sounds alot better than a choice band set usually my lead poke but sometimes ill switch with Jellicent if i see Machamp leads which annoy me soooo badly

Ferrothorn @ leftovers
iron barbs
252 hp, 48 def, 208 Spdef, 0 speed iv
sassy
-spikes
-leech seed
-gyro ball
-power whip

special wall im thinking of putting on rocky helmet just for extra damage the smogon forum said use bold nature but i went with sassy since this is my special wall and i really want to sponge everything possible 0 speed ivs is obvious for max damage on gyro ball spikes for entry hazards i might change out for rocks later on

Jellicent @ leftovers
Water Absorb
248 hp, 216 def, 44 speed
bold
-recover
-surf
-will o wisp
-taunt

Physical wall i took surf over scald cuz if im running will o wisp its pointless to have that when i can use 95 damage i might change taunt for something since i already have a taunter but maybe not since crobat gets taken down early recover to stall out if i know burn will get them water absorb so if i have infernape out i can come in and recover some hp if i need it

Reuniclus (metapuddin) @ life orb
magic guard
252 hp, 252 def, 4 spec def
bold
-recover
-calm mind
-psychic
-focus blast

this is the smogon set i am a bit of a smogonite cuz i cant think of EVs very well since i am new to competitive pokemon not sure whats going on here because of EV spread hp i get but defense confuses me but ill go with it i might but shadow ball on over focus blast since i can switch into scrafty which has 1/4 dark if i think someones gonna come at me bro with a dark move

Infernape @ Life orb
Blaze
252 SpAtk, 252 speed, 4 Spdef
Naive
-Nasty plot
-Fire Blast
-Close Combat
-Grass Knot

lmfao i went with this picture cuz i love Infernape when Ash destroyed Paul in the Sinnoh League with Blazed Infernape, oh my that made my next 2 months but anyway now that i look at it i might go with him as my choice band or scarf revenge killer with mach punch adamant idk ill leave that as a comment question, should i go with mach punch rev killer or this set

Scrafty @leftovers
Shed Skin
252 HP, 8 atk, 248 SpDef
Careful
-Bulk up
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Rest

Everyone says that the DD set is superior to this. But i doubt that. on average i can KO 2-3 pokes with 2 Bulk ups which i can easily do with rest cuz with the def bonus i can sponge almost any hit that isnt a crit super effective then drain punch away, i bolded crunch cuz im thinking of putting payback on over it cuz it is STAB plus scrafty is a slow poke so it would get double damage if they decide to attack but with crunch i can get the def drop which would help against bulkier pokes

Anyway i thank you again for taking the time to rate/help my team

SEE YOU ONLINE!

Hey, Xtkgzz. This is a pretty cool team (I especially love the use of Scrafty), but you're going to have some trouble with strong physical sweepers like Terrakion and Excadrill. Fortunately, there's an extremely easy way to remedy this problem and that is to replace Crobat with Gliscor. Not only can it take on these threats, but it can also work effectively as a wall breaker just like Crobat. In-fact, it even goes as far as being able to turn popular walls such as Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and variants of Blissey without Ice Beam into set-up fodder for a sweep.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb | Impish | 252 HP / 180 Def / 72 Spd
Earthquake | Ice Fang | Taunt | Swords Dance

You should at least give DD Scrafty a chance because a lot of teams get completely decimated by it once Skarmory and Conkeldurr have been removed from the picture. This set has the speed to outrun Thundurus at +1 and turns Scrafty's low Attack stat into something to fear thanks to Moxie. Lum Berry is there to substitute for Shed Skin by dealing with any unwanted status.

Scrafty @ Lum Berry | Moxie | Jolly | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Drain Punch | Crunch | Ice Punch | Dragon Dance

Thundurus is going to give the team some trouble, but there really isn't anything you can do to completely avoid this and hopefully it'll be banned soon. Overall, this is a great team! Good luck using it.

Thanks for the input oblivion,
The Gliscor set does look good today actually i got completely walled by the same gliscor set in sand so i defiantly will give it a try

You should at least give DD Scrafty a chance
Its not that i havent given DD scrafty a chance its that i find the Bulk up set better because of his natural bulk i can shrug off almost all hits and rest off almost all damage but i will give the DD set a try

Thanks again for the input

I'd definitely replace Crobat with Gliscor as Oblivion IX suggested. However, this does nothing to alleviate your weakness to NP LO Thundurus and Drought teams. Therefore I'd suggest Scarftar somewhere, probably over Infernape. Keep in mind that HP Ice Scarf Landorus still troubles you a bit though. I'd also suggest keeping Focus Blast on Reuniclus, since the neutral coverage it provides is important.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Sand Stream
Jolly 4/252/0/0/0/252
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower / Ice Punch

Use Ice Punch if you want a reliable way to beat SD Landorus / get some damage in on Gliscor.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)