First RMT hoping its good

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Uber Macher here same name in pokemon lab. friend of mine named WillSo told me to post a thread to get my team rated. i believe it has high potential but you guys are the expert so im going to let you be the judges of it.
:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:
Lead Machamp aka Uber Me XD(obviously hence the name XD)

Smogon set- Attacking lead (bullet punch,dynamic punch,payback,stone edge)

EV 240 hp,248 atk, 4 speed, 16 sp def

nature/item- Adamant/Leftovers

why i choose him- with great attack power and an always perfect accurate
dynamic punch i am able to desecrate almost every lead that comes to my path except metagross. if any ghost wants to come in and try to foil my plans will be punished by a payback/ bp combo.

NUMBER 2 Heatran aka MIA-Heatran http://sprites.kraftpaper.org/i/485.gif

Smogon set- Choice scarf the most obvious one (flamethrower,dragon pulse, earth power, explosion

ev spread- 4hp,252 sp atk, 252 speed

nature/item rash/choice scarf

why i use him- hetran is one of the best choices in OU to be a chocie scarfer his ap atk ties with magenzone as best in ou and with the boosted speed can wipe out most of the competition. explosion for bulky waters or ground types that threaten me with eq or surf

NUMBER 3 CELEBI aka Bree Bree Bi http://sprites.kraftpaper.org/i/251.gif

move set (Earth Power,Thunder wave,Recover, Energy Ball)

ev spread- 252 HP,220 DEF,and 36 Speed

nature/item Bold/leftovers

why i use him- perfect for paralyzing any speedy troubles im having plus able to counter most frie types and waters. recover is useful when i have time to make up for any harsh beating celebi may have taken

NUMBER 4 Swampert aka Goose Egg http://sprites.kraftpaper.org/s/260.gif

smogon set- i believe tank (EQ, Stealth rock, Ice beam, Roar)

ev spread 248 HP, 216 Def 44 ,SP def

nature/item- Relaxed leftovers

why i use him- other than suicune Swampert is the next best bulky water in OU. unlike Suicune he has the ability to set up stealth rock. i love roar because it allows to to either hurt the opponents team little by little every time they get hit by stealth rock or blowing away any sweepers or substalls.

NUMBER 5 Raikou aka Zues http://sprites.kraftpaper.org/s/243.gif

Custom set (t-wave/bolt,shadow ball, hp grass)

ev spread- 4 HP, 252 SP atk, 252 Speed

item/nature LifeOrb/Timid

why i use him- i use to run the exact same thing but on a jolteon but raikou has a little bit more bulk in him in exchange for speed he is still fast enough to take out most competition and packs a little more punch than jolteon does.

THE FINALE DRAGONITE AKA HOLY DIVER (R.I.P Dio)http://sprites.kraftpaper.org/i/149.gif

smogon set- offensive dragon dance (DD,dragon claw,EQ,extremespeed)

ev spread 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 hp

item/nature lifeorb/adamant

why i use him- due to the banning of salamence i had to move on to the next best dragon. he has the power to take out all oppenents in ou with just one ddance and more bulk than salamence.

i apologize for the many spelling and grammer errors that are in this post but i wanted to get this out of the way i hope you guys can help me become a better battler and hope to challenge you on pokemon lab have a good day :) "Lifes a garden, dig it and make it work for you" favorite quote by joe dirt

Bloo

Banned deucer.
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
Your descriptions are lacking, which means you are violating the above quoted RMT rule. If you wish to remedy this problem, explain your reasoning behind each Pokemon and why they work on your team more thoroughly. Try to aim for 3-4 sentences with your descriptions. I recommend lurking through the RMT Archive in order to see examples of what we're looking for in an RMT! If you fix this problem, private message me indicating that you have done so. Once you've done that, I will unlock your thread.

You should also work on your format; it's very hard to follow in its current state. Look at other teams in this forum for example formats.

Also, you can insert pictures by using the insert image button, which looks like a mountain. The icon is located next to the insert hyperlink and quote buttons. Once you click on insert picture, a box will pop up prompting you to input the URL of your image. Once you have done that, press OK, and your image should show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)