First RMT Posted in a While

Just wanted to post something i have put together hoping for good results. Really loving Empoleon as he is the most underrated sweeper in the game in my opinion. The rest of the team seems to be a nice compliment to him as well. Well, heres a quick glance at what i have. Rotoms Glance picture isnt the one i wanted clearly. Also i would like a better stealth rocker than swampert for this team.

Quick Look at the Team

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240HP/216Def/52Sp.Atk
Nature: Relaxed
- Surf
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

Lead Stealth Rocker. Like I said before, I would like someone else but this will have to do for now. Hes not terrible, hes actually pretty good, i just dont think he fits the team real well.

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252HP/168Def/88Speed
Nature: Bold
- Discharge
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Overheat

This guy is a great psyichal tank. He can take a beating, WoW opposing pokemon that are setting up, does a number to scizor, and is the best rapid spin blocker this game has. There isnt really much this guy cant do, he really helps dwindle the opponents pokemon down to sweeping range as well.

Empoleon @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 12HP/12Def/252Sp.Atk/232Speed
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- Agility
- Substitute
- Ice Beam

This Guy is quickly becoming my favorite pokemon. Used to think this guy was a waste of space, that is, until i tried him. This is the teams Special Sweeper and he doesnt fail at his job. If he sets up its game over, this guy is the most underrated sweeper in the game in my opinion. This guy is a Beast.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4HP/252Atk/252Speed
Nature: Jolly
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

Gyarados has been feared ever since i can remember. And for good reason, if you dont have a good counter or your just unaware your about to face one, your more than likely going to get swept by this guy. He stops the slower guys from setting up, and then sets up right in their face. After a Dragon Dance or two he is ready to start wrecking things in his path. Awesome Physical hitter.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252HP/252Def/4Sp.Atk
Nature: Bold
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

Really not too much to say here. Switch in on special attackers and irritate them to no end. Just really hard to get rid of and really protects you when you need it. Dont we all just love us some Blissey :)

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248HP/252Atk/8Speed
Nature: Adamant
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

What can i say here? Best Psyichal threat we have in the game? He hits hard and can kill lots of things in one good hit. All those fragile low defense sweepers that we just cant stand, done. This guy will take care of them. He also takes care of bigger threats such as tyranitar, celebi, cresselia and many others in the game. Why not use the best there is to offer?​

Could LO gengar be a bit of a problem? I can see scarfgar obviously outspeeding you and hitting atleast one of your guys down, except blissey / swampert. Though Scarfgar would have to switch out alot.

Sorry, not an experienced Rater.

LO gengar should easily be killed by CB Scizor and if hes not around blissey can cripple it with thunder wave so that shouldnt be an issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)