Giga Drain Hidden Power ice or another choice

• Giga Drain

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Hidden Power ice

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Psychic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
doing this for the first time so yeah. Note I doing this on the iPad first rmt.
Somebody could tell me how to get those fancy picture so here the team building process.
Started with politoed then have a Latios a jolteon and a celebi keldeo and toxicroak.
Then replaced toxicroak and Latios with Haxorus and forretress cause needed spikers.

Politoed
Bold 252 Defence 252 hp and 252 sp.attack
Leftovers
Scald
Ice Beam
Toxic
Protect
Ability: Drought⚡
Politoed here to set up rain stall with toxic and staying alive in those weather war with hippowdon and the like. Ice beam here so Salamence haxorus and dd dragonite don't get a free turn with Politoed and scald for coverage and toad here for staying alive. Reason no perish song cause I find it sort of useless unless it ai in Pokemon battle revolution. It here to stall out set up poke. Risky though. Protect purpose obvious. Also scald burn thing if say oppenent had steel type and toxic failed. Same go for Gliscor and Breloom.

Forretress
Bold 252 Defence 252 hp and 252 sp.defence
Leftovers
Spikes
Toxic spikes
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin
Ability:Sturdy
All the hazard. Well quite obvious want those are for ( Volcarona Blissey Yanmega etc) you might be wondering no volt Switch. reasoning cause you know I don't want Thundurus and like to get set up and likely cause havoc with it boost hp boost. They could still but I mostly go into Jolteon to take the hit. Rapid spin for spinning away those pesky rock.

Celebi
Calm 248 Hp 224 sp.defence 36 speed
Leftovers
Hp ice or Giga drain?
Nasty Plot
Substitute
Baton pass
Ability: Natural Cure
This thing here to baton pass to keldeo/ Jolteon so they can sweep or kill a lot of stuff. I tested both attack but I like the surprise element to hp ice hitting Latios Latias and Flygon but Giga Drain recover hp but it predictable and hit poke like swampert politoed hippowdon t-tar hard. All pretty simple though Nasty Plot sub then bp. anyway acknowledgement I have the idea of celebi keldeo after this guy posted bp to victory set on smogon.

Keldeo-Resolute
Timid 252 speed 252 sp.attack 4 sp.defence
Life Orb
Hydro Pump
Secret Sword
Hidden Power Ghost
Icy Wind
Ability: Justified
If I get Baton pass Sub and two nasty plot Keldeo destroy entire team. Just saying though even if Ice beam was on this thing I would still use icy wind cause it lower speed of threat such as choice scarf salamence. Flareon though flame charge over Flare Blitz Hell no. Now actual set. Boosted Hydro Pump in the rain stab life orb nasty plot.... obliterate the entire tier for 40% or more (thank ferrothorn) Secret Sword hit special wall who would otherwise wall the set completely cause they can stall. Hp Ghost is there to keep Gengar in a reliable threat to team. ( Threat are not posted cause in move set cause I a kid and not sure if I have a actual reliable thing to take Gengar on.

Jolteon
Timid speed 252 252 sp.attack 4 hp
Life Orb
Thunder
Volt Switch
Hp Ice
Signal Beam
Ability: Volt Absorb
Jolteon Is an alternative for bp if keldeo down cause well if it die. Thunder is for everything not volt absorb electric or steel volt switch for switch initiative Hp ice is so steel well blind this set while dragon don't ( It like there 500 dragon to overcome in the tier.) signAl beam is there to round up the moves and hit psychic and dark.
Sorry for lack of info here I only 11yo ok

Haxorus
Leftovers
Adamant 252 Attack 36 hp 220 speed
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Taunt
Superpower
No sub cause I can alway bp onto it. Hax is one of 3 lead I use alternative to forretress and politoed cause it shut down those pesky ferrothorn and forretress etc with taunt. I sometimes use bp it a sub then it dd and destroy everything with outrage and superpower combo. Also it there to let bait spinner or hazarder to do stuff before I double switch into celebi e.g Ferrothorn.

Threat
Gengar with sub disable shadow ball thunderbolt
Volcarona with quiver dance hurricane fire blast giga drain with sun or rain support
Salamence choice scarf outrage when forretress down
Jolteon with thunder hp ice
Dugtrio if it trap Jolteon
blissey if haxorus and keldeo are down
These are the main threat I noticed though so if there more feel free to rub it in the comment section.
P.s sorry for lack of info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)