First RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been battling competitively for about a year now and started lurking the forums three months ago and found RMT and thought it would be worth trying.
So without further ado here it goes.

Landorus-T@choice scarf
Ability:Intimidate
EVs:252Atk 252Spd
Nature Adamant

Earthquake
Stone Edge
U-turn
Stealth Rock

This is my primary lead. I find him quite versatile and depend on him for putting rocks up. He can deal with common leads like Espeon with ease and can sometimes surprise unsuspecting steel type users

Ferrothorn@leftovers
Ability:IronBarbs
EVs:252HP 252Def
Nature Impish

Leech Seed
Spikes
Gyro Ball
Thunder Wave

This is who generally sets down spikes for my team. He cripples Pokemon with thunder wave and is just annoying to deal with in general. Gyro Ball is to hit taunt users and not be setup bait.

Azumarril@choice band
Ability:Huge Power
EVs: 252HP 252Atk
Nature Adamant

Aqua Jet
Waterfall
Play Rough
Superpower

Provides good priority and finishes a decent core between Landorus and Ferrothorn. I run Superpower to beat Ferrothorn.

Rotom-W@leftovers
Ability:Levitate
EVs: 252HP 252Def
Nature Bold

Volt Switch
Thunderbolt
Hydro Pump
Will-o-Wisp

Just like everybody else I'm using too because he is honestly too perfect for the current threats out there. It's a standard set used as a bulky pivot.

Gengar@Life Orb
Ability:Levitate
EVs: 252SpA 252spd 4HP
Nature Timid

Substitute
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Sludge Bomb

Gengar is my spin-blocker and special attacker of the team. Focus Blast for dark types, Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb for STAB.

Lucario@Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252Atk 252Spd 4HP
Nature Jolly

Bullet Punch
Close Combat
Ice Punch
Swords Dance

Lucarionite is my main sweeper. BP and CC do their jobs as powerful STABs and Ice Punch checks Gliscor and Landorus who think they have a safe switch in.

I've been doing pretty well with this team and I would really appreciate your feed back Thank You :)

Nice team, but please have longer descriptions about your team. Stating the role of the pokemon is not enough, you should go into detail about why you picked certain moves, EV's, items etc. and you should talk about how x pokemon checks y threats. First off I would like to tell you that, please do not use Stealth rocks on a choice set especially for Lando-T. You are much better off running Superpower in that slot to help deal with Blissey, MegaKang, Ferrothorn and the likes. I have also noticed that your team has no direct way of dealing with Genesect. I would suggest trying out Sp.Def Heatran set over Rotom-W. This will let you have someone else to use stealth rock, spread WoW as well as check Genesect.
Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 248 SDef
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rocks
- Will-o-Wisp / Earth Power
- Protect

I put a slash on WoW because if you run lava plume (which has 30%) chance to burn, you may just want to ditch WoW entirely and go for Earth Power which gives you great coverage.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.
Consider yourself as lucky to have a rate, given how dim are the informations you provide.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)