First Stall Team RMT

First I would like to thank Taylor* for pointing out to me that more than one sentence is needed per pokemon, in order for everyone to fully understand what my team is about. With that done, I would like to introduce my Stall team. It is pretty much your standard stall team, set up toxic spikes/stealth rocks and just wait for stuff to die.

Brave
Leftovers
Heatproof
Moveset
~ Gyro Ball
~ Stealth Rock
~ Hypnosis
~ Earthquake
IVs 0 Spe
EVs 252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 SpD

This is my usual lead Pokemon, its good at helping get Stealth Rocks up. After that it can attack with Earthquake or Gyro Ball depending on what the opponent has out, or sleep it with hypnosis. It also makes a pretty standard lead. Note Heatproof over Levitate, due to everyone thinking Bronzong usually has levitate, and since its a lead wouldn't have to worry too much about switching into spikes.

Relaxed
Leftovers
Clear body

Moveset
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Punch
~ Thunder
~ Toxic
EVs 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD

Registeel is Bronzong's back-up plan. Has Toxic to hit levitates with poison who hover over the toxic spikes. Also packs thunder to punish flyers.

Calm
Leftovers
Volt Absorb
Moveset
~ Discharge
~ Surf
~ Confuse Ray
~ Thunder Wave
EVs 40 HP / 136 SpA / 252 SpD / 80 Spe

Can easily absorb water attacks and cause annoyance with confuse ray/thunder wave combo. I usually use this guy as a solution for poison/steel types that can't be poisoned. They first get paralyzed then confused.

Impish
Leftovers
Battle Armor

Moveset
~ Taunt
~ Toxic Spikes
~ Crunch
~ Knock Off
EVs 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def

Taunt to stop them from setting up, while I set up spikes and then knock off there items. Crunch is there for stab, may go with Cross Poison, to poison something on the switch.

Modest
Leftovers
Natural Cure

Moveset
~ Calm Mind
~ Ice Beam
~ Thunderbolt
~ Softboiled
EVs 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA

Once everything is poisoned, I can bring in Blissey and set up a few calm minds while, the poison, is killing them. Can also help absorb status with Natural Cure.

Adamant
Life Orb
Inner Focus
Moveset
~ Close Combat
~ Swords Dance
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Crunch
EVs 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

This is my back up incase blissey doesn't work out for some reason, or, need a quick kill. Mostly used as late game clean up.

lemme start with i don't like stall teams xD but i do like to help however i can.
but you need wish support. Blissey maybe?

use a whirlwinder/roarer/yawner to rack up that switch-in damage. I like nidoqueen cause she is sturdy, can use t-spikes, stealth rocks, roar, and absorb opponent t-spikes.

got some ground weaknesses here.
Actually, now that i mention it, it just dawned on me that 5/6 of your team is ground weak. this means once they figure out zong is heatproof, garchomp will, well, do i need to say it?

Ok sudden genius moment. hear we go.
replace drapion with forretress and make it your lead. forretress is sturdy as hell and has access to all spikes and rapid spin.
replace lanturn with umbreon. it has needed wish support and can also trap pass so you can set up spikes.
replace registeel with weezing. It can haze and use WoW or toxic. levitates.

Here's the GENIUS! secnario:
turn 1: forretress used spikes! opponent switched to poke with fire attack.
turn 2: opponent uses fire attack on forretress o nuuuu! psych! paul switched to bronzong!
turn 3: lawl bronzong is heat proof opponent switches to someone with earthquake. bronzong uses stealth rock.
trun 4: opponenet uses earthquake, oh nuu! psych again! paul siwtched to weezing!
turn 5: weezing uses toxic/WoW, opponent siwtched to someone with psychic.
turn 6:opponent used psychic, oh nuuu! lawl gotcha again! mwuhaha. paul switched to umbreon.
turn 7: umbreon used...wish? maybe mean look? opponent switched to someone with fighting attack.
turn 8: you switch to whoever you damn well please :D weezng is strong against fighting, forretress can come in too and use some moar spikes.
turn 9: repeat accordingly. wouldja look at all that switching?

well that might have a lot of holes in it.
BUT! i had fun writing it lmao.
good luck with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)