First team back

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first team back battleing since diamond/perl so any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Rotom-Wash @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

this poke acts as my physical wall giving me a go to pokemon when I need to swap out against physical threats, particularly pokes that threaten Lucario and Alakazam

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Bullet Punch

My main damage dealer, a great fun sweeper in my opinion and something I always have enjoyed playing, not much else to say about him.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

A special sweeper to help with things Lucario cant kill, psyshock is a nice trick for pokes like blissey and HP fire helps keep Rotom covered from the grass type threats.

Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Beam

a nice check for Talonflames and icebeam works well against the 4x weak dragons, give a nice bulky damage dealer to the team to help back up the main 2 sweepers and add coverage.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 60 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Swords Dance
- Roost

My main check for the grass types, makes a nice revenge kill some pokes but doesn't have the staying power i hoped he would have, that said saved my bacon a few times on showdown.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic

and last but not least a classic special wall, gives me a great option to switch around when rotom cant take the hit, and aromatherapy seems almost compulsory with the number of toxics/will-o-wisps I was running in to, toxic is nice to put a clock on some of there pokes as well to help deal with some threats that otherwise would ruin me.

Read the rules. Your descriptions aren't good enough, PM me with updated ones and I'll unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)