First Team Made

Hey guys, heres the first team ive ever made. Im new to competitive battling, and im making more and more teams as i go. So far, Ive come to the conclusion of this team from the help of my friend who use to be AMAZING at pokemon.

First up is my Lead/Tank
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Atk / 216 Defence / 44 Speed
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
Basically, soon as i startup i SR, and take out any obvious threats.

Mixed Attacker
Tyranitar @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Naive Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Superpower
Basically, Flamethrower to take out any steel/grass/bugs, and Icebeam to take out flying/dragon types. Thunderbolts main purpose is for Gyarados, which poses as quite a threat to Tyranitar. Superpower for Heatran (what i was told)

Sword Dance Sweeper
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability:Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Stone Edge
Basically, i use him for SD to CC or SE. With stealth Rock setup already, Stone Edge and Close combat can take out most pokemon easily.

RAPID SPINNER
Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
Basically, If any spikes or anything is out, i can rapid spin it out with starmie. Starmie posts a threat to Gyarados, and many other water types since it has thunderbolt, and Surf can easily take out a heatran or any hard ground/Fire Types. Recover can be used after a switch from spikes that needed a rapid spin to get rid of.

Dragon Dance Sweeper
Salamence @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
Basically, Dragon dance to Outrage could do decent damage, as well as flamethroewer and earthquake. Flamethrower makes a major threat to most pokemon that i have seen in previous teams, as well as earthquake.

Offensive Dragon Dancer
Dragonite @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
Another Dragon Dancer, pretty much the same as Salamence.

Im up for alot of tweaks in this team, and i can even switchout alot. What i was thinking is Maybe adding
Cresselia - Really good tank
Heatran
Forretress - Lead Rapid Spinner and Stealth Rock, perfect for setting up
Ninjask
Jolteon
Venemoth

My main idea was switching Forretress with Swampert, and switching Starmie for Cresselia. Considering that Forretress could provide an excellent setup with Stealth Rock, as well as counter any spikes/Stealth Rocks flung towards me. Cresselia could be swapped for starmie, as its still a psychic type and has amazing tanking skills. I was thinking of having the cresselia with calm mind, and maybe psychic to smash some things up.

Another idea was to switch TTar to a Ghost/Psychic Hunter, by adding Crunch/Persuit. Ive used this team a few times, and got raped by Gengar.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
First off, you have too many setup sweepers, and secondly, Salamence is Uber in DPP.

I just see way too many problems with this team. Every time I think of ways to fix it, I end up basically changing everything. Sorry, but I can't rate this. My advice is for you to make another team, actually test it, THEN post it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)