First team

Ok, so i didn't know where to get started so I considered the basics: Physical wall, Special wall, Special and Physical sweepers, supporter and scouter. Then I checked the type weaknesses and pulled this team off my near-non-existante skills in team building.
I know it's far from good, but please give me some hints as where to look out and such (:

Persian @ Choice Band
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 Hp
Role: Scouting / Crippler / Hitting fragile foes or maybe revenge killing.
- Switcheroo
- U-Turn
- Return
- Night Slash
Good to hit / scout some unprepared foes. Switcheroo is there for using in the right time, to cripple forever that annoying supporter / staller or special sweeper along with Persian's great speed. Also I chose Limber as paralyze immunity is good, especially for high speeders like it, and there wasn't really another viable option.

Girafarig @ Choice Specs
Nature: Timid
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 SAtk 252 Spd 4 HP
Role: Special Sweeper / Crippler
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Hidden Power (fire)
Comment: Girafarig's role is to hit at the special side. A sum of two switched items (if needed) could help greatly ending a team strategy, if one isn't sufficient. Hidden Power Fire is for covering the steels that resist STAB Psychic. Also with it's good typing it can switch into ghosts that threat hypno too.

Pelipper @ Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 Hp 204 Def 56 Spd
Role: Physical Wall / (Maybe kinda staller)
- Surf
- Toxic
- Roost
- Hidden Power (grass) / Air Slash
Comment: Hidden Power grass is for these Quagsire / Swampert and such that switch to take Surfs. Roost is to recover and stall while toxic does damage. And surf is a very good water STAB.

Hariyama @ Flame Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk 172 SDef 84 Spd
Role:
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge
Comment: He's here ro hit hard and help with covering and denting those annoying walls that usually are normal-type. Also, it's bulky and should receive Wiish from Hypno to recover the burn/damage taken. And Fake Out is good to revenge kill (and so is Bullet Punch) and get the burn in time.

Donphan @ Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Hp 252 Atk 4 Spd
Role:
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Assurance
- Ice Shard
Comment: Good switch into electrics threatening Pelipper, also get rid of hazards while hitting hard with STAB Earthquake. Also good for finishing dragons, gligars and stuff with Ice Shard.

Hypno @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
Ability: Imsomnia
EVs: 252 Hp 200 Def 56 SDef
Role:
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Seismic Toss
- Protect
Comment: When it has a chance to come by to take hits or spores (Imsomnia) it cripple foes with T-Wave to help the team, as they are not much speed-oriented. Wish should give good support to everyone. And protect is for Wish + Protect. Heals itself.

if you keep hariyama in for along time use burn orb but if it is 4 turns or less switch to toxic orb because on turn 5 toxic orb will out damage burn orb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)