First team!

Moving this post over here because I posted in the wrong forum - sorry!

Hello everyone, I am extremely new to Pokémon... my friend just got me into the game and I was wondering if you guys could help me make a team that is fairly rounded.

Physical sweeper - Gyarados
Special sweeper - Manectric
Special tank - Dusclops
Physical tank - Wheezing

Now, for my last two slots I was considering picking a Machamp just because he's my favorite Pokémon. For the other slot I'm looking for someone that could inflict status problems and lay down spikes and clear the enemies spikes. Any advice would be extremely appreciated. Like I said, I'm really new but I like the competitive side of this game. If my team sounds garbage please let me know! I honestly don't know anything about the complexity of battling.

Unfortunately this is the wrong place to post as well, if you're new to pokemon in general then I'd advise going to Pokemon Showdown for help in the competitive tutoring and Smogon hangout rooms to get you started in competitive pokemon. If after a while you have a team you want to get rated you can make a post in the RMT forum.

No problem, we all start somewhere :] feel free to shoot me a pm here or ask any staff members on showdown they'd be happy to help you out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)