First Triple Battle Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is allowed since one of the rules is to provide full team with six pokemon, but this team is for triple battles, where iv only ever used 3 pokemon, so sorry if this isn't allowed; ill add more pokemon if it isn't. This team is for competitive play and for triple battles. I also have little to no experience with knowing terms like "Sweeper" or pokemon of the sort, I'm still newer to the whole EVs and IVs, so no insults on why or why don't I have a sweeper in the team. I made this trying to *block out* as many weaknesses as possible without the use of legendary Pokemon. So anyone with suggestions?

Greninja(Male), Leftovers
Ability: Protean
EV: SpAttk 252, Spd 252, HP 4
Nature: Mild
Scald
Ice Beam
Extrasensory
Dark Pulse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chandelure(Female), Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: Spd 184, SpAtk 252, HP 72
Nature: Timid
Shadow Ball
FlameThrower
Psychic
Toxic

Chandelure was my next pick because it is ghost/Fire. It has a high SpAtk, but since it has a low Hp stat, I had taken away EVs from its Spd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hawlucha(Male), Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: Hp 120, Atk 252, Spd 136
Nature: Adamant
Flying Press
Brick Break
Stone Edge
Dig

I wasn't really sure weather to use Heracross or Hawlucha. His main goal is to cover any Water, Fighting or anything with a weakness to Ground/Rock. His base Speed and Hp were good, but his attack was low. So that is where I put the most EVs.

So what do you guys think? Have any *constructive* suggestions? Comments? I didn't know what to use as far as items so if someone could help me with that, it would be highly appreciated

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.

Not only you didn't write long enough descriptions, but indeed Battle Maison teams should be posted in the Orange Island forum.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)