Invalid Fix Urshifu Rapid-Strike's Sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a set of screenshots of a replay that showcases the problem.

As you can see, the team preview shows a Single Strike Urshifu sprite.
Annotation 2020-08-07 182058.png

Further confirmation that it's showing Single Strike. Preview on the right shows it as well.
Annotation 2020-08-07 182515.png

OOPS now it's Rapid Strike all of a sudden, even though preview showed Single Strike.
Annotation 2020-08-07 182516.png

Now you'd think that the preview on the right would fix it and tell you Fighting/Water. Nope
Annotation 2020-08-07 182519.png

As you can see, Rapid Strike's sprite has a problem where it shows Single Strike instead. This can lead to opening problems. Someone might lead their sash pokemon thinking that they're safe from dying because it's Single Strike, and then next thing they know they're down a pokemon because their Focus Sash user just got bopped by a Rapid Strike Urshifu that they couldn't see because of this problem. Could you fix this please?

Attachments

It's not a glitch that Urshifu shows up as Single Strike in team preview, as it's actually impossible to tell them apart on team preview. However, the illusion thing is probably a glitch, and the misleading-ness of showing Single Strike is acknowledged.
Yeah I guess not knowing which Urshifu it is would make sense since it's like that in the team preview in Sw/Sh (tho I still think that should be changed, but that's a discussion not appropriate for here). Good to know that they're working on fixing the illusion bug tho, it's been constantly annoying me since Urshi was playable on Showdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)