Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a flawless HA female. I switched out Brine for Acid Spray since it learns it by level up anyway but it has the other 3 EMs you wanted. I'll be available tomorrow evening to trade.
Works for me...won't be available for 11.5 to 12 hours from now though
Sure. Didn't see mud bomb on his egg move list, though.

Why magnitude? :p
Mudshot. Most of its egg moves are tutor moves anyway but i want the ones that aren't in case i want to pass them to something else.. (also i have relicanth females in like 4 different balls that I want to breed out with the most egg moves possible:p)

Works for me...won't be available for 11.5 to 12 hours from now though

Mudshot. Most of its egg moves are tutor moves anyway but i want the ones that aren't in case i want to pass them to something else.. (also i have relicanth females in like 4 different balls that I want to breed out with the most egg moves possible:p)

Haha oops. Ok, I'll get on it tonight. I think I have a good relicanth parent in my bank.

Haha oops. Ok, I'll get on it tonight. I think I have a good relicanth parent in my bank.
just let me know what you want...i have like...10 or so of my shinies fully ev trained and battle ready too if that's more what you're lookin for than just a UT lvl 1 "collectible"

I think I want Toxicroak (it's a tough decision!!). I figured out an easier way to do this so I should be done shortly.

Btw, anyway to get your non-shiny female parents?

I think I want Toxicroak (it's a tough decision!!). I figured out an easier way to do this so I should be done shortly.

Btw, anyway to get your non-shiny female parents?
i believe i actually do have toxicroak ev trained if you'd prefer that (same as the shiny one, but evolved...probably 6HP/252atk/252 speed). If you have any interesting spitbacks I'd take them for those females...as it says they are clones, but they are still flawless females with dumb ratios.

wow, the shinies on this thread are so OP :D they all look amazing!!

CMT for

eevee.gif
diveball.png

Eevee(
IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Nature: Modest Ability: Anticipation
Moves:
-Tail Whip
-Wish
-Covet
-Charm
OT: Misty ID: 08551
Non-Redis
Bred by me, hatched by .com

Although my thread is not complete yet... matter of fact its really bare and empty, but I have tons to offer that would be ridiculous to list here. I can also do EV training or breeding projects. I hope we can work something out for this beautiful creature :)

wow, the shinies on this thread are so OP :D they all look amazing!!

CMT for

View attachment 38310 View attachment 38309
Eevee(
IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Nature: Modest Ability: Anticipation
Moves:
-Tail Whip
-Wish
-Covet
-Charm
OT: Misty ID: 08551
Non-Redis
Bred by me, hatched by .com

Although my thread is not complete yet... matter of fact its really bare and empty, but I have tons to offer that would be ridiculous to list here. I can also do EV training or breeding projects. I hope we can work something out for this beautiful creature :)
we could do some ev training...I'm not sure what the going rate is...also, they're likely to be more complicated spreads as I plan to use my stuff in doubles

we could do some ev training...I'm not sure what the going rate is...also, they're likely to be more complicated spreads as I plan to use my stuff in doubles
Would you think its fair that i EV train 3 pokemon if the spreads are 252/252/6 and 2 if the spreads are more complex?

i believe i actually do have toxicroak ev trained if you'd prefer that (same as the shiny one, but evolved...probably 6HP/252atk/252 speed). If you have any interesting spitbacks I'd take them for those females...as it says they are clones, but they are still flawless females with dumb ratios.
cool, all done with relicanth. Sounds good.

I don't really have spit backs but I'd trade stuff in my thread for em.

Also, I'd be willing to do more BPs if you need em. Would prefer breeding doubles viable stuff if possible.

cool, all done with relicanth. Sounds good.

I don't really have spit backs but I'd trade stuff in my thread for em.

Also, I'd be willing to do more BPs if you need em. Would prefer breeding doubles viable stuff if possible.
Cool. Had a wedding today we can trade tomorrow and I'll think of some cool doubles stuff :)
I don't see a request sheet, but I'm looking for Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall patterns for Deerling. I see you bred a shiny Winter(?) pattern one and was wondering if you had any of that pattern + others you'd want to trade?

I don't need the shiny ☺

This is my thread, though: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sophitias-pokémon-♥-100-5-6iv4em-rare-ball-mons-fre.3532333/

Will trade 1:1 for patterns.
I actually didn't breed that deerling, I got it in a giveaway on reddit. It just matched one of my shiny values so...I don't have any breeding stock of it. If you DO want the shiny, lmk and I'll cyt

Zubat♀

OT: Seth ID: 01718
Timid - Inner Focus
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Kangaskhan♀

OT: Seth ID: 01718
Jolly - Early Bird/Scrappy
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Do these have any egg moves? Or can you add some?
Kangashkhan has double-edge, forgot to add that, zubat doesn't have any yet, but I can definitely get some for you, what do you need?

Alright sounds good to me, I just got the 4 egg moves on zubat, so I'm just breeding for IVs now, should be done soon enough. Do you mind if they're cloned, or do you want exclusives?

Yup, of course. Zubat is ready, working on Kangaskhan. I just realized that I have Adamant Kangaskhan available too, it wasn't listed before, just letting you know in case you want Adamant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)