flash games - mark 2

I am one of those people who loves Sonny to death. It's very well animated, the combat is lots of fun, the whole thing is very deep, and the storytelling is great. It's a very traditional turn-based RPG, so if you're into that stuff, I definitely recommend it. Sonny 2 is better IMO.

Here are the links:
Sonny
Sonny 2

Awesome, I didn't know about the fourth one.

There was another game in Afro-Ninja's escape series, Escape the OMG SCARY Room, I think it was an april fool's joke.

EDIT: found it.

http://www.afro-ninja.com/game/44
It's an inside joke thing (dunno if it's also April fool's joke), which is funny (lol@dragonballs + small penis button).

EDIT: Here's a fun, but short game http://www.addictinggames.com/shapeswitcher.html.
Basically, you shape-shift and color shift to go through doors until you get the shape/color to go through to the 'star' which is the goal of each stage.

http://www.adamatomic.com/gravity/

Gravity Hook, your simply attempting your grapple your way up a hole, touch the mine hooks/explosives however and you're done.
<badpun> Goddammit, you've got me hooked. </badpun>

I don't know about you, but I got frustrated trying to play this one with a touchpad REALLY quickly; I can't imagine a mouse controlling much better. That's why I would suggest playing this one with a gamepad. I've managed to get to 786m with my PS3 controller.

UPDATE: I've hit 1076m.
UPDATE 2: 1596m... FUCK!

LATEST FIGURE (fuck updates): 1972m

<waits for someone else to post four digits>

You Have to Burn the Rope

For those who haven't seen it, it is a VERY short platformer, but VERY critically acclaimed (well, not really, but that's the best way I can describe it); you'll see why when you play it. I'm surprised this HASN'T been mentioned here, to be honest. (At least I don't think it has, but my thread-searching has failed me so I'll go out on a limb and say it hasn't.)

One puzzle game manages to pay homage to this game, though:

Bango

Break every block in a level to proceed. You break blocks by jumping off of them (usually), but the blocks are your platforms. Hmm...

I'm surprised this HASN'T been mentioned here, to be honest. (At least I don't think it has, but my thread-searching has failed me so I'll go out on a limb and say it hasn't.)
Haha, sorry but i mentioned it a while back. Though, I didnt actually mention the name, so that's why you missed it... Still, it deserves to be mentioned again.

There are a bunch of cool games on Kongregate at the moment, like Cargo Bridge and Polygonal Fury. I'm not gonna bother linking to them; check them out yourself.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
65 in a row, 110,195. I only lost because I stopped to look at how many in a row I had gotten and clicked a fruit, then gave up because it's not very hard or exciting.

Flash games thread, btw.

I got 111,600. (on the first try.)

i guess i'm just really good at clicking on boobs. this game is titillating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)