Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

"Lynch sunny004" One part of me says.
---
"Why are you doing this?" Another part of me says.
---
"Why not?" The first part says.
---
"Good point." The second part says.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[00:11] <UncleSam> spiffy are you village
[00:11] <Cancerous> neutral contect
[00:12] <billymills> hi
[00:12] <billymills> what do you need
[00:12] <UncleSam> cancerous are you not village
[00:12] <Cancerous> whois me
[00:12] <Spiffy> no I'm mafia with dale what wasn't clear about that
[00:12] <UncleSam> o ok just wanted to confirm with you
[00:12] <UncleSam> that that was the story you wanted to run with
[00:12] <UncleSam> just checking my sources you know the drill

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
unclesam's username is not da letter el, so do not contact him if you are on the village.

you should be forwarding all information to da letter el, your village leader

thank you

So is DLE Mafia? @_@

Also why are you guys asking us to claim to you? Why don't you claim to one of the villagers :p
I smell something Fishy here!

If you want us to claim to you US, then invite us to your Mafia PM :p

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I promised myself I would be involved this game, whether I was village or mafia

and I wake up and find it's been going strong for hours

okay

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Holyfuck please tell me you didn't claim to him

Please

Since I apparently have to clarify DLE is trolling and is not serious about leading, mostly because he is mafia.

Oh tell me something, what if I am Mafia? You so clearly believe that I am a Villager. So you must be a Mafia and have access to the Mafia Private Convo.

Isn't DLE listed there? Then he must be a Villager :p

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Based on the conversation so far I think the inspector should look at Da Letter El or Gales Wing Srock. DLE is vying for village leader status, so that's a logical target to clean. GWS is just playing extremely scummy, so he is a target to inspect as well.

Uncle Sam is playing most like a villager in my eyes. I've seen him play many times like this and if he were mafia, I'm sure he'd be much more discreet about his approach to leading. Although I advise against directly claiming to him at this point since it's only night 0, he is still a voice that could be trusted.

Based on the conversation so far I think the inspector should look at Da Letter El or Gales Wing Srock. DLE is vying for village leader status, so that's a logical target to clean. GWS is just playing extremely scummy, so he is a target to inspect as well.

Uncle Sam is playing most like a villager in my eyes. I've seen him play many times like this and if he were mafia, I'm sure he'd be much more discreet about his approach to leading. Although I advise against directly claiming to him at this point since it's only night 0, he is still a voice that could be trusted.
Yes please inspect me and clear all your doubts ^_^
Hmm, but I don't understand why two different people are wanting to lead. Does it matter who leads?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)