Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

US @_@ and IPL @_@

Rest in peace guys, didn't expect both of you to get Ice'd. I was almost certain that I would be Ice'd. Well, atleast we won't have a Night Kill on N2.

Oh man we are left with no Leader again, anyone coming forth to lead? Other than DLE? because I still feel he could be a wolf. Although the probability of it considerably dropped, I am still not certain.

Lynch Options:

Refa, TotoTavros and Munchyoshi

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gale: Elaborate on why you think those three are lynch options, please.

Anyone who had Sam's sheet (there's gotta be at least 1, right?): Please come forward so I can sheep you.

Lynch Da Letter El (Not Lynching for now)

Reasons:
1) The Scums couldn't Ice me on N1 because of the reasons stated in my previous post, which would have clearly proven that he is a wolf.
2) Why didn't the scums go after DLE? He had decent Info, He is expereinced, he clearly came forward as a Leader. But they still went for IPL who was playing silent and who was not clean in our eyes.
3) They could have easily made us suspect IPL and tried for a Day Lynch, but they preferred the night kill to leave us info less and leader less.
4) The only viable Leader option now being? DLE
5) Who is not a option, but our only choice left.
6) Lynching him and starting an Info hunt is better than, giving him the benefit of doubt and sharing more info with him.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Lynch Da Letter El

Reasons:
1) The Scums couldn't Ice me on N1 because of the reasons stated in my previous post, which would have clearly proven that he is a wolf.
2) Why didn't the scums go after DLE? He had decent Info, He is expereinced, he clearly came forward as a Leader. But they still went for IPL who was playing silent and who was not clean in our eyes.
3) They could have easily made us suspect IPL and tried for a Day Lynch, but they preferred the night kill to leave us info less and leader less.
4) The only viable Leader option now being? DLE
5) Who is not a option, but our only choice left.
6) Lynching him and starting an Info hunt is better than, giving him the benefit of doubt and sharing more info with him.
Sorry, but you are getting played SO hard right now. It seems obvious to me that the scum are trying to frame DLE. He's an experienced player, and wouldn't be this obvious at all.

Oh well, then we wait till DLE cooks up some story to prove he is townie. Btw, why do you think DLE is Townie for sure? If you have any info about it, please share in PM. I don't mind believing in DLE, but there are so many suspicions around him that make sense in him being scum.

By the looks of it, DLE, US, IPL, Celever, Ullar, SB, Spiffy, me are all Townies.

Who the fuck are Mafiasos? Come out and claim already you Scums!

Edit: Also, someone who is intelligent enough to work out how US and IPL died. Must come forward as Leader, we don't care if you have a good role, a bad role or ugly role. Just tell us what is happening around here.

Bulletproof is a passive role and doesn't care if it gets hooked or not.

If you think I'm mafia after gale's n0 report (why do I need to target Sam if we already had a kidnap aimed his way) then you're silly.

So basically if you don't know if DLE can be trusted or not claim to me I guess

Celever you are forgetting (or intentionally ignoring) that Da Letter El lied and claimed unlimited BPV. Why the hell are you giving him the benefit of the doubt for this? Villagers have no reason to lie about anything, it just causes more confusion down the road. So no it is not OBVIOUS he is being framed. It's obvious that he has lied which is scummy and he needs to answer for it.

Da Letter El what is your role pls?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
wow if you're calling people out on being sleepy, I HAVE A CALL OUT TOO

I SAID SOMETHIGN AFTER THAT LOG ENDS YOU FUCKOFF

09:18Ullar9.9

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
but honestly, Gale, you're all over the damn place. You reveal my role publicly for what? A half-baked suspicion that is because of a 'slip-up'? If you want to lynch me, that's fine - I'll die regardless. I don't doubt you're town, but you are a goddamn screw-up at this point 9.9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)