Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/6 SAtk/252 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Body Slam
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash
---

Props for using Regigigas, but Infernape will make your life hell, since 5 of your pokes have fire/fighting weakness, and the one poke that isn't is neutral to the stabed close combat. Gyarados could definately help.

Ambipom @ life orb
252 ATK - 252 Spped
Technician
- Brick Break
- Fakeout
- U-Turn
- Payback

Maybe this will help? Over gigas maybe?

You need a description of each pokemon, their role on your team, what they do so to speak. Hurry, or your thread will might be locked!

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
and an answer to Infernape and Tyranitar...

Wouldn't taking advantage of Toxic Spikes and all this hax work well together? I'm thinking it would, so why not try Rosarade over Regigigas? It's not the be all and end all to counter Tyranitar and Infernape, but a poisoned pokemon that is getting haxed is going to be out of the game before it knew what him it.

I'll have a look tommorow morning at this team, I have tommorow off and I see potential in the team for some reason.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by give an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
It's not rocket surgery! Read the rules before posting a RMT - http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19179.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)