Fluke's Battle Temple - Free Battle Ready Pokemon Inside - Status: Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 1 Magnemite asking for an Aegislash with the message "Fluke". My in-game name is Rithik.

Last edited:
Hi there fluke, I just deposited a lvl 1 magnemite at the gts asking for the lvl 100 tyranitar, IGN: Christian, message: Fluke

Thank you :3, it will help me a lot in the festive feud

Hello Fluke is it possible to get a Conkelder and/or Chansey on reserve?

I don't have many Magnamite so Let me go catch some b4 I deposit

Fluke, do you still have any rotom-w left? If so, I would like to have one. The magnemite for trade is in the gts. It's at level 25 and has the message: Fluke. My in game name is the one that is in my signiture.

Last edited:
lol, my magnemite was traded for a shiny perfect 6iv ev trained tyranitar, I've never been so lucky in my life xD. I am still shocked hahaha

lol, my magnemite was traded for a shiny perfect 6iv ev trained tyranitar, I've never been so lucky in my life xD. I am still shocked hahaha
Reminds me when I was picking up a Tornadus for the dex off of GTS and the one I happened to get had perfect IV. XD

Hey Fluke! I would like to deposit a Magnemite, asking for an Aegislash, but I'm unable to request Aegislash when I go to GTS. I was hoping someone could help me with this.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Fluke! I would like to deposit a Magnemite, asking for an Aegislash, but I'm unable to request Aegislash when I go to GTS. I was hoping someone could help me with this.
You can manually enter the species name by selecting the bottom option of the list. You can only select those Pokémon which you have encountered; any others need to be typed.

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 1 female Honedge with the message "Fluke", asking for a Tyranitar. My in-game name is Ivan.

Thank you very much in advance!!

You can manually enter the species name by selecting the bottom option of the list. You can only select those Pokémon which you have encountered; any others need to be typed.
Thanks for the tip!

Hey Fluke! I have deposit a Magnemite, asking for an Dragonite. (Changed my mind from my previous post).
IGN: Brendon

Good afternoon. I have deposited a luck 22 magnetite with the message "Fluke" asking for a Ferrothorn. My IGN is Karen. Thank you very much

Spontaneously went on a trip to Brisbane, Australia. It was super awesome. Apologies for my absence, I'm back now!

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 25 magnemite with the message “Fluke", asking for a Salamence. Thanks!
Can't find it. It either got sniped or you took it down.

Hey, deposited another level 1 Magnemite, I'd like Bisharp this time bro :] (IGN Infernape11, msg Fluke)

EDIT: It was sniped lol, deposited another lvl 1 Magnemite

EDIT 2: sniped again lmfaooooo, deposited yet another lvl 1 Magnemite
Sent, enjoy.

The OT is Fluke with the ID 02762 though, is it okay to deposit the Milotic for you? Tell me if you want a Magnemite to be deposited instead.

Deposit: Milotic, level 100, female
IGN: Sapphire

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Got sniped; put up a level 22 Magnemite instead. Thanks!

Hey Fluke! Thanks for the dragonite from before! It works wonders! I deposited a level 25 magnemite for the lucario.
IGN: Robin
Sent, enjoy!

This is the second time my Y has been sniped for the same Pokemon...

Pokemon Wanted: Scizor, deposited a lvl 1 Magnemite
IGN: Xemnas

Hopefully it will survive >_< maybe I should use the fabled Spinda that no one dares snipe? Anyways, thanks for the hundredth time! :3

Pokemon Wanted: Mawile, deposited a lvl 23 Magnemite
IGN: Sigma

Edit: Gah! It got sniped good thing I checked up on it, redeposited same as before.
Edit 2: Another snipe update
Sent the Scizor. Couldn't find the the second Magnemite.

I've put the magnemite up, and I'll also be looking for Dragonite, kangaskhan, Bisharp, Milotic, Greninja, and Gliscor in this order to make it easier.

sorry I didn't mention all of these sooner, I had to seriously consider my play style, I'll have had eight of the list and I'll be using the spare two to switch up the play.

Thank you in advance, here are the details
Looking for: Scizor
Mag name: fluke
Ign: Greg
Lvl 25

Thank you for the talonflame, I shall put it to good use, I appreciate all of your help and I am deeply thankful for making my life so much easier.
All glory to the helix fossil
Sent, enjoy :)

Would like the Dragonite
Sure, just follow the instructions in the OP.

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 28 male Doduo with the message "Fluke", asking for a Rotom-W. My in-game name is Olli
Please read the rules and deposit a Magnemite.

hi fluke!!!!!deposited a lvl 20 male charmander requesting for a mawile!!!!
IGN:NICK
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

and after that i also request a milotic if y dont mind!!!

I got sniped. Deposited a level 23 magnemite for the lucario.
IGN: Robin

Hey fluke, I am interested in one of your kangaskahn please if they are available

I have deposited a magnemite with the message "kangaskhan fluke" it's level 22, and my in game name is Grace

Thank you very much, I look forward to receiving the mon. If it is unavailable or you can't find it or something please let me know

It got sniped, but it's ok, I can use the one that I've got.

I've uploaded another mag though lvl 23
asking for a tyranitar level 91 or higher
with a message "tyranitar fluke"
ign grace
Thank you in advance

Hey Fluke! Just letting you know that I just dropped a lvl 25 magnemite on the GTS with the message "Fluke", asking for a Lucario. My in game name is Zeke. Thank you for this thread Fluke, and it is much appreciated!

Hey, deposited a level 24 magnemite for Scizor level 100.
Ign: Karan
Thanks!!
Sent!

Hello Fluke. I deposited a lvl 19 seviper asking for an aegislash with the message Fluke. My IGN is Hrishik

Hey Fluke, can I get the Rotom-W? My IGN is Rob, and I'm putting a level 16 Machop in the GTS with "Fluke"

Thank you in advance :)

Sniped once more.
Put in a wurmple asking for aegislash
Ign: Rohan
with message fluke
Thanks again

Good morning. Do you still have ferrothorn available?
Yes I do. Just follow the rules :)

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 1 Magnemite asking for an Aegislash with the message "Fluke". My in-game name is Rithik.

Hey fluke i deposited a level 1 magnemite for a khanghaskhan
ign: Rohan

Hey fluke deposited a lv 22 Magnemite asking for a Bisharp IGN: Brad ty
Sent, enjoy :)

Hey Fluke! I deposited a level 1 female Honedge with the message "Fluke", asking for a Tyranitar. My in-game name is Ivan.
Thank you very much in advance!!

Hey Fluke! I have deposit a Magnemite, asking for an Dragonite. (Changed my mind from my previous post).
IGN: Brendon

Good afternoon. I have deposited a luck 22 magnetite with the message "Fluke" asking for a Ferrothorn. My IGN is Karen. Thank you very much
Sent!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and I also found "Some Guy" asking for a Rotom with the message "Fluke". Also sent :)

Thanks fluke, I have deposited a mag asking for Greninja lvl 100

Name: Greninfluke
Lvl: 34
Ign: Greg

It got sniped, another mag is up

Last edited:
Sent a random charizard with the message fluke and IGN is electrifier

I would like two chanseys one normal and one to evolve

Yea it got sniped. Sounded like a fun trip though! Just dropped another lvl 25 magnemite on the GTS with the message "Fluke", asking for a Lucario. My in game name is Zeke. Thanks again bud!

Redeposited another magnemite lv 22 asking for a lv 91-100 khangaskhan
Hope i dont get sniped again :p

Ign: Rohan

Thanks a lot :)

DaAwesomeDude1

waiting for a moment
is a Top Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
DPL Champion
Hey there, thanks for this giveaway man! I'd like a Milotic please. I deposited a Level 24 Magnemite.
IGN: Anthony
Thanks in advance man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)