Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon tame rash

Banned deucer.
intrested in your breedable sandile and was wondering what you would like for it also if i can have your treecko but make it adamant nature intead of naive

intrested in your breedable sandile and was wondering what you would like for it also if i can have your treecko but make it adamant nature intead of naive
There's a list of 'general wants' in the OP. And yes, I can breed an Adamant Treecko.

I already have bunnelby but 1v1 is ok :D but I would accept a beldum and greninja :O
Hey! So if I understand it right, your Porygon for my Beldum? And you get the Greninja for free :)

Hey fluke, I don't need a nickname for the bunnelby. About that, could you PM or post when you're available, as I'm available pretty much the whole day.

And uh...also, could I apply for a free Bisharp? :P

Hey fluke, I don't need a nickname for the bunnelby. About that, could you PM or post when you're available, as I'm available pretty much the whole day.

And uh...also, could I apply for a free Bisharp? :P
I'll probably be available tonight, but as we already figured, it'd be better if we do it in the weekend.

And yes, you can apply for a free Bisharp. Just follow the 'small introduction' part, which is also in the 'free stuff' section :)

OK, I deposited a level 5 Zigzagoon for the Bisharp, with message Fluke. Thanks in advance!

Also, I was curious as to why you're going through the Pokedex in your profile picture? :P

OK, I deposited a level 5 Zigzagoon for the Bisharp, with message Fluke. Thanks in advance!

Also, I was curious as to why you're going through the Pokedex in your profile picture? :P
Alright, I'll send it as soon as I get home, which will probably be in about 3 hours.

And just for fun, haha.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Can I get a copy of the gatr. I would trade for more stuff but I'm terrible at cloning and end up losing the mons lol

Can I get a copy of the gatr. I would trade for more stuff but I'm terrible at cloning and end up losing the mons lol
There are approved cloners here on the forums, y'know. They may do a cloning request for you.
About that Feraligatr - just follow the instructions that are in the 'small introduction' tab, which also is in the 'free stuff' section.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
i deposited a Lv.1 Ponyta named Coke with the message Fluke. Thanks alot if I can get alot of clones i may post a giveaway.
IGN: Brandon

i deposited a Lv.1 Ponyta named Coke with the message Fluke. Thanks alot if I can get alot of clones i may post a giveaway.
IGN: Brandon
I can't send it. You set the level for the Feraligatr at 41 to 50. It is level 100, so it prevents me from sending.

Let me know when you deposit again.

ok, it'll probably be around this weekend though...
btw you posted that 3 times.
Weekend would be good.
And woops, my phone screwed up I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)