Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fluke!

I saw your Free stuff and Im really interested in Feraligatr and T-Flame( even more if you have some Jollys).

What are you asking for those Analytic Staryus?

Hey Fluke!

I saw your Free stuff and Im really interested in Feraligatr and T-Flame( even more if you have some Jollys).

What are you asking for those Analytic Staryus?
For the free stuff, just follow the instructions in the 'small introduction' tab.

For the Staryu, there's a list of general wants in the OP.

Done! I left a lvl 27 female Absol at GTS, asking for lvl 100 Talonflame(To make sure it doesnt gets sniped too quickly)

My in-game name is Enzo and the message says "Fluke Talonflame"

Hey Fluke I would like your Jolly Lando-T and HP Ice Heatran, also if possible the right to give them nicknames(which is not super important but would be cool).
So here are a few options I could pass to you these can either be the female lvl 1 pokemon I will list now or can be EV trained with comp. Sets to about level 50.Also all pokes will have 5 IV with the right spread to use.

Nature: Bold
EM:Curse I Toxic Spikes I Pain Split I Destiny Bond

Nature:Jolly
EM:Baton Pass I Synthesis
Ability: Serene Grace

EM: Baton Pass I Synthesis
Ability:Sap Sipper/Chlorophyll

Abiltiy:Sap Sipper/Chlorophyll

EM:Iron Head I Dragon Dance I Stealth Rocks

Nature:Impish
EM: Defog I Baton Pass
Ability: Technician

EM: Clear Smog I Yawn
Ability: Storm Drain

I can add more later but these are the things I did not see on your thread. Anyway I hope we can sort something out. ^^

Hey Fluke I would like your Jolly Lando-T and HP Ice Heatran, also if possible the right to give them nicknames(which is not super important but would be cool).
So here are a few options I could pass to you these can either be the female lvl 1 pokemon I will list now or can be EV trained with comp. Sets to about level 50.Also all pokes will have 5 IV with the right spread to use.

I can add more later but these are the things I did not see on your thread. Anyway I hope we can sort something out. ^^
Those Deerling and Koffing caught my interest. However, even all of those combined aren't worth as much as either the Landorus or the Heatran. Do you perhaps have any unique legendaries or RNG'd stuff?

Those Deerling and Koffing caught my interest. However, even all of those combined aren't worth as much as either the Landorus or the Heatran. Do you perhaps have any unique legendaries or RNG'd stuff?

Sadly not mate I can only offer a wide varaity unique Ball females with egg moves and 5 IVs maybe HP on them but since my luck sucks when I SR i dont have any legendaries myself =/ .I could I guess also give you quite a few battle ready pokes but nothin really that comes close to a legendary and I know that sucks when trying to trade for 2 xD.However, I need to get some legendaries for myself so I have more option when I team build on my games =/

EDIT: Even If we cant figure something out I can pass you spitbacks of everything you want.

Sadly not mate I can only offer a wide varaity unique Ball females with egg moves and 5 IVs maybe HP on them but since my luck sucks when I SR i dont have any legendaries myself =/ .I could I guess also give you quite a few battle ready pokes but nothin really that comes close to a legendary and I know that sucks when trying to trade for 2 xD.However, I need to get some legendaries for myself so I have more option when I team build on my games =/

EDIT: Even If we cant figure something out I can pass you spitbacks of everything you want.
I will think about it. Is it okay if I let you know later today/tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)