[FLYING] Leader P2X7 (replace by Texas) vs Challenger Geodude6

Alright let's do this. Errr, this could use a bit of a woman's touch.
Round Three
.​
Arena: Meteor Falls
Field Type: Flying
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Limited Weather (see description)

Description:
Meteor Falls: important stop in any Hoennite's journey to the top, favored sojourn of the champion of that region, and home to an excessively large amount of Zubat; due to this last quality, you have entered the base floor with an equal amount of Repel spray.

However, finding the Gym for which you are looking is not exactly the easiest task, as the directions given to you were not exactly the clearest; "Meteor Falls" leaves much to be desired, and as result you are left to pause and carefully plot out your next move.

Suddenly, a Zubat flies directly towards you, ignoring the copious amounts of Repel in use. As it hovers in the air in front of you, you notice a small scrap of paper that is grasped in the the creature's mouth. You take the item from the chiropter and find an inscription that reads "Follow".

Recalling the Gym Committee's words (The leader there is a bit of an eccentric; he ensconces himself in a cave and uses Zubat as a messenger system), you decide to play along and let the Zubat lead the way to the Gym. After all, you do aim to recover a badge from your journey, and this seems easiest.

The Zubat brings you to one of the bodies of water found in the system and waits for you to devise a means of following it. You release a Pokemon capable of carrying you across oceans with Surf, and the Zubat darts to a nearby waterfall. Upon its arrival at its destination, the Pokemon crawls into a cranny in the stone abutting said waterfall, disappearing.

Seeing only one way to proceed and noticing the silhouette of your guide behind the torrent, you push through the crashing waterfall and emerge into a small cavern. Several Solrock float through the air at various positions, illuminating the area, which is revealed to be a rather large, dome-shaped room reaching dimensions of 20 x 20 x 40. Markings on the ground indicates that this is clearly an arena of sorts, and a sizable meteorite, lodged in the center of the field, marks the center of the zone designated for combat.

The Zubat you followed here reappears from its hiding spot and swiftly maneuvers toward a person, whom you assume to be the leader, standing in the corner of the cave with his back turned to you, seemingly observing the the aforementioned Solrock and recording what he sees in a notepad. He greets the Pokemon as it arrives, then turns to face you and approaches.

"I assume that you are here to challenge the Gym, eh?" The man states, "Well, then, I should inform you that there are a few special conditions in play here:

-"By now, you've probably noticed the abundance of Solrock here. Their incandescence provides a wonderful substitute for true sunlight, providing all effects of Sunny Day, except that it does not modify the power of Fire- and Water-type attacks. Also, due to the subterranean environment of the arena, the weather cannot be altered unless the user is holding the appropriate weather rock. However, the Solrock are easily stimulated by effects that would enhance solar energy, producing a facsimile of the effects of genuine sunlight; as a result, Sunny Day is an exception to this rule and can be called without the usage of a Heat Rock.

-"Oddly, this cavern casts an aegis of sorts over its inhabitants. Watch this."

The leader tosses a Pokeball to the ground, releasing a Ledyba. He caresses the Pokemon's head, causing a rippling light to trace the path drawn by his fingers before vanishing.

"Don't ask me how it works—I won't be able to answer—, but this fortification dampens the strength of strikes that would otherwise be crippling while affecting weaker blows less tangibly. If I were to put a number to this occurrence, I would say that it reduces the power of all moves with a type effectiveness of 4x by three (3).

-"If you look around, you'll notice that the walls are studded with a special gemstone that closely resembles Pinsirite. The high concentrations of what appears to be a raw form of the Mega Stone has convinced the Gym League to allow me to bring Pinsir to all matches that take placed in this area. However, as a result of the gratuitous energy exuded from the natural Pinsirite when sent out, a primal sense is awakened inside the Pokemon, and it refuses to hold any item that is not Pinsirite.

-"The plentiful amount of rocks is sufficient to fling during a brawl. The ground here is surprisingly fertile and allows the growth of mosses, but when that fails, I have a collection of houseplants stashed in various corners of the cavern. The waterfall through which you entered, besides being an excellent target at which to practice launching fireballs, is an abundant source of flowing water. You can probably deduce from my rambling that there are no restrictions to any moves here."

-"Oh, and one more thing." The leader glances upwards. Following his gaze, you notice a massive colony of Zubat roosting at the ceiling of the cave. "Try not to disturb those. Their discomfort is expressed in quite the cacophonous manner. I suppose that a Pokemon so disposed might purposely trigger the colony's disruption by certain methods—say, Secret Power or Nature Power— but I feel that those individuals are quite impolite."

Summary:
- The default weather is, for the purposes of all Abilities, moves, and other pertinent mechanics, a duplicate of Sun, but without the modifications to the Base Attack Power of Fire- and Water-type attacks. The only weather that can be called without the use of its respective weather rock is Sun. The arena is treated as being inside for all other purposes.
- The power of all attacks that have a type effectiveness of x4 or higher have their Base Attack Power reduced by three (3).
- Mega Pinsir may be brought by the leader, but it must hold Pinsirite and must Mega-Evolve immediately upon send-out.
- Nature Power calls Supersonic.
- Camouflage changes the user into a Ground-type.
- Secret Power rolls to Confuse
- There are no restrictions on external water, grass, and rock sources.

"Leader" Texas Cloverleaf

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
100/100
Type: Rock/Flying
Abilities: Rock Head/Pressure/Unnerve
Stats: 4/3/1/3/150/4/4
Item: Expert Belt
Buffs: 26% Accuracy, +2 BAP (SE)

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO
Type: Fairy/Flying
Abilities: Hustle, Serene Grace
Stats: 1/4/5/4/80/3/3
Item: Scope Lens

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
100/100
Type: Dragon/Flying
Abilities: Inner Focus/Multiscale
Stats: 5/3/5/3/80/4/6
Buffs: Multiscale active, +2 BAP (SE)

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
44/70
Type: Water/Electric
Abilities: Trace/Magic Guard/Shell Armor
Stats: 2/3/3/3/121/1/2
Item: Life Orb
Buffs: +17% Accuracy, +3 BAP
FIELD: Solrock Cluster [or whatever you wanna call it.]
- - -
idk if you guys want some sexy Lucy lemon flavor owell
Turn Order: Aerodactyl -> Dragonite
- - -
Action 1
Aerodactyl
flew up! (-6 EN)

Dragonite used Agility! (-7 EN)
Dragonite's speed rose! (+2)

Action 2
Aerodactyl
is circling above! (-10 EN)

Dragonite used Agility! (-11 EN)
Dragonite's speed rose further! (+4)

Action 3
Dragonite
used Agility! (-15 EN)
Dragonite's speed went maximum! (+6)

Aerodactyl used Fly! (-10 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 6845 NO
DMG
: (9 + 3 + 6 - 4.5) = 13.5/2 = 6.75
- - -
Aerodactyl: -0 HP, -26 EN
Dragonite: -7 HP, -33 EN
- - -
Post Round Status

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
100/74

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
93/67
Stats: 5/3/5/3/440/4/6
Buffs: +2 BAP (SE), +6 Speed

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
44/70
FIELD: Solrock Cluster
- - -
Order:
Texas Cloverleaf
orders
Geodude orders
Lucy refs​

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ice Fang ~ Stone Edge ~ Ice Fang

If Reflect, Defog that action and push back
If Bide, initiate action sequence Stealth Rock ~ Taunt ~ Ice Fang
If Fly, Smack Down that action

apparently flying stab let's you hit through Fly, who knew?
edit: wait nvm its super limited

Round Four
Arena: Meteor Falls
Field Type: Flying
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Limited Weather (see description)

Description:
Meteor Falls: important stop in any Hoennite's journey to the top, favored sojourn of the champion of that region, and home to an excessively large amount of Zubat; due to this last quality, you have entered the base floor with an equal amount of Repel spray.

However, finding the Gym for which you are looking is not exactly the easiest task, as the directions given to you were not exactly the clearest; "Meteor Falls" leaves much to be desired, and as result you are left to pause and carefully plot out your next move.

Suddenly, a Zubat flies directly towards you, ignoring the copious amounts of Repel in use. As it hovers in the air in front of you, you notice a small scrap of paper that is grasped in the the creature's mouth. You take the item from the chiropter and find an inscription that reads "Follow".

Recalling the Gym Committee's words (The leader there is a bit of an eccentric; he ensconces himself in a cave and uses Zubat as a messenger system), you decide to play along and let the Zubat lead the way to the Gym. After all, you do aim to recover a badge from your journey, and this seems easiest.

The Zubat brings you to one of the bodies of water found in the system and waits for you to devise a means of following it. You release a Pokemon capable of carrying you across oceans with Surf, and the Zubat darts to a nearby waterfall. Upon its arrival at its destination, the Pokemon crawls into a cranny in the stone abutting said waterfall, disappearing.

Seeing only one way to proceed and noticing the silhouette of your guide behind the torrent, you push through the crashing waterfall and emerge into a small cavern. Several Solrock float through the air at various positions, illuminating the area, which is revealed to be a rather large, dome-shaped room reaching dimensions of 20 x 20 x 40. Markings on the ground indicates that this is clearly an arena of sorts, and a sizable meteorite, lodged in the center of the field, marks the center of the zone designated for combat.

The Zubat you followed here reappears from its hiding spot and swiftly maneuvers toward a person, whom you assume to be the leader, standing in the corner of the cave with his back turned to you, seemingly observing the the aforementioned Solrock and recording what he sees in a notepad. He greets the Pokemon as it arrives, then turns to face you and approaches.

"I assume that you are here to challenge the Gym, eh?" The man states, "Well, then, I should inform you that there are a few special conditions in play here:

-"By now, you've probably noticed the abundance of Solrock here. Their incandescence provides a wonderful substitute for true sunlight, providing all effects of Sunny Day, except that it does not modify the power of Fire- and Water-type attacks. Also, due to the subterranean environment of the arena, the weather cannot be altered unless the user is holding the appropriate weather rock. However, the Solrock are easily stimulated by effects that would enhance solar energy, producing a facsimile of the effects of genuine sunlight; as a result, Sunny Day is an exception to this rule and can be called without the usage of a Heat Rock.

-"Oddly, this cavern casts an aegis of sorts over its inhabitants. Watch this."

The leader tosses a Pokeball to the ground, releasing a Ledyba. He caresses the Pokemon's head, causing a rippling light to trace the path drawn by his fingers before vanishing.

"Don't ask me how it works—I won't be able to answer—, but this fortification dampens the strength of strikes that would otherwise be crippling while affecting weaker blows less tangibly. If I were to put a number to this occurrence, I would say that it reduces the power of all moves with a type effectiveness of 4x by three (3).

-"If you look around, you'll notice that the walls are studded with a special gemstone that closely resembles Pinsirite. The high concentrations of what appears to be a raw form of the Mega Stone has convinced the Gym League to allow me to bring Pinsir to all matches that take placed in this area. However, as a result of the gratuitous energy exuded from the natural Pinsirite when sent out, a primal sense is awakened inside the Pokemon, and it refuses to hold any item that is not Pinsirite.

-"The plentiful amount of rocks is sufficient to fling during a brawl. The ground here is surprisingly fertile and allows the growth of mosses, but when that fails, I have a collection of houseplants stashed in various corners of the cavern. The waterfall through which you entered, besides being an excellent target at which to practice launching fireballs, is an abundant source of flowing water. You can probably deduce from my rambling that there are no restrictions to any moves here."

-"Oh, and one more thing." The leader glances upwards. Following his gaze, you notice a massive colony of Zubat roosting at the ceiling of the cave. "Try not to disturb those. Their discomfort is expressed in quite the cacophonous manner. I suppose that a Pokemon so disposed might purposely trigger the colony's disruption by certain methods—say, Secret Power or Nature Power— but I feel that those individuals are quite impolite."

Summary:
- The default weather is, for the purposes of all Abilities, moves, and other pertinent mechanics, a duplicate of Sun, but without the modifications to the Base Attack Power of Fire- and Water-type attacks. The only weather that can be called without the use of its respective weather rock is Sun. The arena is treated as being inside for all other purposes.
- The power of all attacks that have a type effectiveness of x4 or higher have their Base Attack Power reduced by three (3).
- Mega Pinsir may be brought by the leader, but it must hold Pinsirite and must Mega-Evolve immediately upon send-out.
- Nature Power calls Supersonic.
- Camouflage changes the user into a Ground-type.
- Secret Power rolls to Confuse
- There are no restrictions on external water, grass, and rock sources.

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
100/74

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
93/67
Stats: 5/3/5/3/440/4/6
Buffs: +2 BAP (SE), +6 Speed

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
44/70
- - -
Turn Order: Dragonite -> Aerodactyl
- - -
Action 1
Dragonite
used Ice Beam! (-9 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 4331 NO // Freeze [<=1000]: 2034 NO
DMG
: ((11 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 21

Aerodactyl used Ice Fang! (-5 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 117 YES // Freeze [<=1000]: 6475 NO
DMG
: ((6 + 3 + 6 - 4.5) * 2.25) = 23.625

Action 2
Dragonite
used Roost! (-11 EN)
Dragonite gained 20 HP and lost its Flying ability!

Aerodactyl used Stone Edge! (-6 EN)
Crit [<=1250]: 3849 NO
DMG
: (10 + 3 + 6 - 4.5) = 14.5

Action 3
Dragonite
used Ice Beam! (-9 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 1207 NO // Freeze [<=1000]: 5565 NO
DMG
: ((11 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 21

Aerodactyl used Ice Fang! (-5 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 7522 NO // Freeze [<=1000]: 3721 NO
DMG
: ((6 + 6 - 4.5) * 2.25) = 16.875
- - -
Aerodactyl: -42 HP, -16 EN
Dragonite: -32 HP, -29 EN
- - -
Post Round Status

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
58/58

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
58/38
Stats: 5/3/5/3/380/4/6
Buffs: +2 BAP (SE), +5 Speed

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
44/70
- - -
Order:
Geodude6
orders
Texas Cloverleaf orders
Lucy refs​

Last edited:

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
You forgot STAB on Stone Edge. Dragonite should have lost 3 more HP.

Switching to Krilowatt and tracing Pressure. Counterswitch?

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seriously why did he burn the Togekiss?

Also Geodude you can't technically Trace until I decide to counterswitch.

No Counterswitch

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
Hydro Pump~Thunderbolt~Hydro Pump
IF Aerodactyl is in the semi-invulnerable stage of Fly when you would act THEN use Thunder and push actions back.
IF Aerodactyl uses a damaging Ground-type combination THEN use Detect and push actions back.
IF Aerodactyl has 13.25 HP or less at the beginning of the action THEN use Aqua Jet.

fixed. I have no idea why I thought Roost took out STAB, Also are my calcs that confuzzing ;;
Round Five

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
58/58

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
44/70

Dragonite
HP/EN:
58/38
- - -
Turn Order: Aerodactyl -> Krilowatt
- - -
Krilowatt was sent in!
Krilowatt traced Aerodactyl's Pressure! (-6 EN)

Action 1
Aerodactyl
used Earthquake! (-9 EN)
DMG: ((10 + 2 + 6 + 4.5) * 1.5) = 20.25

Krilowatt used Hydro Pump! (-9 EN)
Hit [<=9700]: 5029 YES // Crit [<=625]: 502 YES
DMG
: ((11 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 30

Action 2
Aerodactyl
used Earthquake! (-13 EN)
DMG: ((10 + 2 + 6 + 4.5) * 1.5) = 20.25

Krilowatt used Thunderbolt! (-8 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 7959 NO // Paralyze [<=1000]: 8977 NO
DMG
: ((9 + 3 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 22.5

Action 3
Aerodactyl
summoned a whirlwind!

Krilowatt used Aqua Jet! (-5 EN)
The whirlwind blocked it!

Aerodactyl used Razor Wind! (-8 EN)
DMG: (8 + 1.5 - 4.5) = 5
Krilowatt fainted!
- - -
Aerodactyl: -53 HP, -30 EN
Krilowatt: -45 HP, -28 EN
- - -
Post Round Status

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
5/28

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42
Abilities: Pressure/Magic Guard/Shell Armor

Dragonite
HP/EN:
58/38
- - -
Order:
Geodude6
sends out a new mon
Texas Cloverleaf orders
Geodude6 orders
Lucy refs​

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

wharflgarbel togekiss

Endure ~ Stone Edge ~ Stone Edge
Once only, If Fly, Smack Down and push back
If P/E, Stealth Rock the first time and Tailwind the second and Sandstorm the third and push back each time
IF at 15 or less EN at the start of the action THEN replace all instances of Endure with Stone Edge

there's a surprising lack of things to sub for in this situation

yeah i dont think this was ever winnable but jesus christ what am i even supposed to send in after this lol

also get whirlpool and toxic smfh

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, stuffs. I think I've said this in 3 matches already.
Round Six

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
5/28

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
58/38
Buffs: +2 BAP (SE)

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42
- - -
Turn Order: Aerodactyl -> Dragonite
- - -
Action 1
Aerodactyl
used Endure! (-15 EN)
Aerodactyl braced itself!

Dragonite used Wrap! (-6 EN)
Hit [<=9000]: 1011 YES // Crit [<=625]: 5879 NO
DMG
: ((3 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 0.67) = 4
Aerodactyl endured the hit!
Aerodactyl was constricted and took 2 DMG!
Aerodactyl fainted!
- - -
Aerodactyl: -6 HP, -15 EN
Dragonite: -0 HP, -6 EN
- - -
Post Round Status

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
KO/13

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
58/32

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42
- - -
Order:
Texas Cloverleaf
sends out
Geodude6 orders
Texas Cloverleaf orders
Lucy refs​

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
assuming haze hits through d/e because it targets the entire field, please let me reorder if this is not the case

Fire Blast~Flamethrower~Fire Blast
IF Cawmodore's Weakness Policy has activated THEN use Haze the first time only.
IF Cawmodore is under the effects of a p/e action AND you are to use Fire Blast THEN Chill and push actions back.
IF Cawmodore is in the semi-invulnerable stage of Fly THEN Chill the first time and Hurricane each subsequent time, pushing actions back each time.

Round Seven

Cawmodore
HP/EN:
90/100
Type: Steel/Flying
Abilities: Intimidate/Volt Absorb/Big Pecks
Stats: 3/4/3/3/136/3/3
Item: Weakness Policy
Buffs: 21% Accuracy

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
KO/13

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
58/32

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42
- - -
Turn Order: Cawmodore -> Dragonite
- - -
Action 1
Cawmodore
intimidated Dragonite! (-1 Atk)

Cawmodore flew up!

Dragonite used Chill! (+12 EN)

Cawmodore used Fly! (-10 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 121 YES
DMG
: (9 + 3 + 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) = 15

Action 2
Dragonite
used Flamethrower! (-7 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 1160 // Burn [<=1000]: 7473 NO
DMG
: ((9 + 2 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 21
Cawmodore's Weakness Policy activated! (+2/+2)

Cawmodore used Frozen Apocalypse! (-21 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 4549 NO
DMG
: ((21 - 3 + 4.5 - 4.5) * 2.25) + (2 - 0 * 2 ) = 44.5
Dragonite fainted!
- - -
Cawmodore: -21 HP, -31 EN
Dragonite: -60 HP, +5 EN
- - -
Post Round Status

Cawmodore
HP/EN:
69/69
Item: None
Buffs: 21% Accuracy, +2 Atk, +2 SpA

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
KO/13

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Dragonite
HP/EN:
KO/37

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42
- - -
Order:
Geodude6
sends out a new mon
Texas Cloverleaf orders
Geodude6 orders
Lucy efs​

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

yfw when rank 4 defense is stronger than you

cool down ~ Endeavor ~ Iron Head
If Encore, Bullet Punch that action
If successful Protective/Evasive and you are not Taunted, Roost on the first instance, Chill on the second
If Hyper Beam in a combo and you aren't Taunted, Protect that action and push back

Round Eight

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
69/69

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
KO/13

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Gardevoir
HP/EN:
100/100
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Abilities: Synchronize/Trace/Telepathy
Stats: 2/4/5/4/80/3/3

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42

Dragonite
HP/EN:
KO/37

- - -
Turn Order: Cawmodore -> Gardevoir
- - -
Action 1
Cawmodore
is cooling down!

Gardevoir used Skill Swap! (-6 EN)
Gardevoir received Volt Absorb!
Cawmodore received Telepathy!

Action 2
Cawmodore
used Endeavor! (-16.33)
DMG: (100 - 69) / 2 = 15.5

Gardevoir used Thunderbolt! (-7 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 5250 NO // Paralysis [<=1000]: 7546 NO
DMG
: ((9 + 2 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 21

Action 3
Cawmodore
used Iron Head! (-5 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 3614 NO // Flinch [<=3000]: 3862 NO
DMG
: ((8 + 3 + 4.5 - 6) * 1.5 + (2 - 0 * 2 ) = 18.25

Gardevoir used Hidden Power [Fire]! (-4 EN)
Crit [<=625]: 1401 NO
DMG
: ((6 + 2 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) = 16.5
- - -
Cawmodore: -38 HP, -21 EN
Gardevoir: -34 HP, -17 EN
- - -
Post Round Status

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
31/48
Abilities: Intimidate/Telepathy/Big Pecks

Togekiss
HP/EN:
KO/KO

Aerodactyl
HP/EN:
KO/13

\\VS//
Challenger Geodude6

Gardevoir
HP/EN:
66/83
Type: Psychic/Fairy
Abilities: Synchronize/Trace/Volt Absorb
Stats: 2/4/5/4/80/3/3

Krilowatt
HP/EN:
KO/42

Dragonite
HP/EN:
KO/37

- - -
Order:
Geodude6
orders
Texas Cloverleaf orders
Lucy refs​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)