Forme Freaks - Get Your Rotom On - UU and above open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY RESERVING MELOETTA

Meloetta-Aria: 100/77/77/128/128/90
Meloetta-Pirouette: 100/128/90/77/77/128
Aria Forme Stats: 100/72(-5)/77/153(+25)/153(+25)/125(+35)
Pirouette Forme Stats: 100/153/125/72/77/153

Meloetta-Jazz: Flying/Psychic+Air slash(true hax)
Meloetta decided to be a little floatier and tried a more upbeat style of songs. Before she knew it, she started feeling like she was gonna float all the time. mauyb it's the wings. Or the silver hair. Or the fact that she can cut the air in half by singing. Is that even a good thing?

Meloetta-Rock: Rock/Psychic Dark/Psychic+Dark Pulse
The result of Meloetta trying to listen to normal music in her sleep, when someone changes it.. Now she seems more willing to yell then scream. The back part of her dress even becomes capelike. And she has no idea what's hapenningo her. Others say they can feel the darkness pulsing from her...

Meloetta-Electro: Electric/Psychic+Thunder
Well meloetta was sure something was wrong the next day she wake up and the lights explode. SHe checked the tape and it was different. She knew that the sort of music she listened to affected her greatly, and when she tried singing, all that came out were noises like thunder. Now that she controls electrivity, she decided to change her look to the part for the day. Yellow hair in braids seemd nice, and clothes covering her more were a better idea. When she sing, beware, it may shock the whole crowd!

Meloetta-Bleu: Water/Psychic+ Steam Eruption(Or else Scald.)
By now Meloetta realized that someone was changing the music in her bed. Because now all she can remember are how to sing classic blues, and feels depressed now. One time she tried singing, and a bunch of steam starts coming from her hands. another time she was oushed into the ocean(by "accident"), and realized she could breathe underwater, and heat the water around her. Her hair decided to turn blue, and her eyes green. When she realized that her dress turned into more of a swimsuit, she knew she had to hide the tape recorder.

Meloetta-Holy(Chirstmas Music): Ice/Psychic+ Ice Beam
Hiding the tape recorder and using headphones(lol), she wakes up and feels... alive. and fresh. And like a new person. And frozen. She realized Christmas music may have not been as claming as she thought, because now every stand of her hair was frozen. She can now summon ice on will, but her voice is more harmonious. Eventually Meloetta decides she really doesn't like frezzing all the time for a better voice, and decides to go back to listening to normal music.

THE END. lol

Using google and Wikipedia seems to make my submissions more creative.

Last edited:
Reactions: EV
Is there any chance we're able to do multiple stage pokemon? Also, if it's allowed, I reserve Tornadus (Bl2 is kind of RU)

EV

Banned deucer.
Pachirisu is the only one left.

When I compile these in the spreadsheet, I will adjust minor issues I find as necessary while keeping the overall flavor of the submission. This includes moves that the Pokemon already know, bad maths, etc. Then we will begin the discussion phase and theorymon a bit on what's competitive, what might see play, and such. THEN after we're spent, we can begin the RU+ formes.

You passed up on this glorious opportunity to do majestic snake so I'll just take that from you

Reserving Dunsparce, the majestic worm/snake/eel/dragon/idk.

Dunsparce (Normal) 100 | 70 | 70 | 65 | 65 | 45; Rattled/Run Away/Serene Grace; +Nothing
-------
Dunsparce-Worm (Normal / Ground) 100 | 100 | 85 | 60 | 105 | 55; Serene Grace; +Spikes
Dunsparce-Snake (Normal / Poison) 100 | 100 | 85 | 60 | 105 | 55; Serene Grace; +Gunk Shot
Dunsparce-Eel (Normal / Water) 100 | 100 | 85 | 60 | 106 | 55; Serene Grace; +Waterfall
Dunsparce-Majestic (Normal / Dragon) 100 | 100 | 85 | 60 | 105 | 55; Serene Grace; +Dragon Rush
Dunsparce-Eldritch (Normal / Ghost) 100 | 100 | 85 | 60 | 105 | 55; Serene Grace; +Phantom Force

The 5 majestic forms of Dunsparce; the 4th one is the most majestic of all. Actually the 5th form is but it's too majestic for our eyes so we just point at it and yell about it being an Eldritch Abomination.
you added 90 instead of 80 and eel dunsparce has 106 SpD instead of 105.

Since it's the only one left, reserving pachirisu, lol. Unless someone else already did, in which case sorry.

New stats: 60/ 40(-5)/ 95(+25)/ 100(+55)/ 95(+5)/ 95 Ability: Volt Absorb (cuz lol pickup and run away)

Pachirisu-water squirrel electric/water + Scald
Pachirisu-fire squirrel electric/fire + Searing Shot
Pachirisu-grass squirrel electric/grass + Energy Ball
Pachirisu-evil squirrel electric/dark +Dark Pulse
Pachirisu-good squirrel electric/fairy +Moonblast

If I did something wrong please tell me.

Last edited:
Thanks to a kinda-approval by Phione, I'm gonna base the Plusle Forms as the kinda-opposites of Minun's forms.

60/50/40/85/75/95
Ability: Plus / Lightning Rod

New Form Ability: Plus
New Form Stats: 60/70/35/115/105/100

Energy Form: Electric/Fire. New moves: Heat Wave.
Flavor: For the most part, energy comes from Fire, or Electricity. Energy Plusle puts both of those together, and is given a useful move in doubles- Heat Wave.

Power Plant Form: Electric/Grass. New moves: Giga Drain.
Flavor: Kind of a play on words, in exchange for the mediocre typing Plusle gets a recovery move.

Electrical Bug Form: Electric/Bug. New moves: Bug Buzz.
Flavor: Another play on words, Electric/Bug, being a surprisingly alright type, allows Plusle to hit behind annoying substitutes thanks to Bug Buzz.

Ancient Form: Electric/Rock. New moves: Ancient Power.
Unlike Techno Minun, Plusle reverts to the stone age. Also, apparently rocks emit electromagnetic radiation when fractured... yada yada...

Whiteout Form: Electric/Fairy. New moves: Dazzling Gleam. (AKA >Dedenne)
Flavor: The opposite of Blackout form, the player always whites out after all his Pokemon faint, so I guess it works.

Overall Analysis:
Almost an Electric type Poor man's Alakazam, I'd say Techno Form Minun and Whiteout Form Plusle will be the best combination of both.

EDIT:
Okay so we're just waiting on Basculin (imas234 ) Spinda (Jaiho ) Plusle (MegaGallade ) Dedenne (NixHex ) and Illumise (Dry Paratroopa ).

Please finish by today so tomorrow we can start the discussion phase!
Done. :)

Jaiho said i could do Spinda so here it is.

Spinda stats: 60/60/60/60/60/60, Contrary/ Own Tempo/ Tangled Feet
New stats: 60/95/70/95/55/65 + Contrary

Spinda-Stroke: Fire V-Create
Spinda-Wondo: Fighting + Hammer Arm
Spinda-Myth: Dragon + Draco Meteor
Spinda-Hypno: Psychic + Psycho Boost
Spinda-Forage: Grass + Leaf Storm

Spinda. One confusion pokemon. so how de we explain the forms? Look below:

Spinda-Stroke is the result of teetering and tottering into a volcano. V-Create is probably the hottest move there is. Anyways, falling intop a volcano gave Spinda a large case of reversible Heatstroke. It'as ears are burnt and elongated, making a sort of V. The red darken, and the white turns blacks. it is now teetering sideways due to the massive weight of the ears.

Spinda-Wondo mastered the art of keeping everywhere but his arms normally still. He now bobs back and forth slightly, and the red furs grows into a belt for him. His wobbly arms are very capable of throwing suprisingly strong punches on your face, and it makes him faster. Sturdy ears and bigger tail mean more or less some stability for the poor thing.

Spinda-Hypno now has a case of Pink eye. and Pink Ear. and Pink Fur. And a habit of clapsing his hands together and lauching huge waves of psychic blasts at opponents. But it lost it's tail and it's ears get shorter D:

Spinda Myth... what is this one's backstory? i don't know. nobody knows. What they do know, is that his eyes aren't like normal Spindas'. They look lieke they're calling for something, the same way his scaled body and longer tail are asking for something. For what? You could get lost in those eyes... Before you see the wave of meteors crashing towards you. GG.

Spinda-Forage is the result of an experiemnt splicing grass, trees, and it's tail. then the mutated Dna affects his whole body, turning him to a brown, wooden, Leaves-for ears monster. Considered a monster by other Spindas, this one can summon Leave form the many swirlds on it's wooden body. Also, it doesn't wobble. In battle it won't move. Does this monster even have a heart? Or is it just misjudged, and unable to move?

Poor Spindas. Poor poor Spinda formes.

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Jaiho said i could do Spinda so here it is.

Spinda stats: 60/60/60/60/60/60
New stats: 60/90/70/95/55/70

Spinda-Stroke: Fire V-Create
Spinda-Wondo: Fighting + Hammer Arm
Spinda-Myth: Dragon + Draco Meteor
Spinda-Hypno: Psychic + Psycho Boost
Spinda-Forage: Grass + Leaf Storm

This was rushed. Especially since it got deleted thanks to me clicking alerts... twice.
Oh no. Spinda = new meta. gg.

Ok so my post didn't get deleted the second time... which ones are better? Spinda one or Spinda two?

EDIT: I decided i liked to more broken one better and tok Spinda 2.

Last edited:

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man do I wish I could give this little guy a new ability. Oh well, I decided to give Dedenne some actual coverage and creep on Garchomp lol.

Stats: 67/58/57/81/67/101
New Stats: 67/53/77/130/81/103
Ability: Cheek Pouch

Dedenne-Satin: Electric / Ice @ Ice Beam
Dedenne-Lilac: Electric / Fairy @ Moonblast (keeps Fairy typing)
Dedenne-Metal: Electric / Steel @ Doom Desire
Dedenne-Cocoa: Electric / Ground @ Earth Power
Dedenne-Amber: Electric / Fire @ Eruption

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Yoink. Sorry Dry Paratroopa . I'm sure you would have wanted it this way anyway.

Illumise
- Bug (Oblivious/Tinted Lens/Prankster) ~ 65 / 47 / 55 / 73 / 75 / 85 : 400 total
  • Illumise-Rosewood - Bug/Grass (Prankster) ~ 65 / 92 / 75 / 68 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Leech Seed
  • Illumise-Pheromone - Bug/Psychic (Prankster) ~ 65 / 92 / 75 / 68 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Psycho Shift
  • Illumise-Frankincense- Bug/Rock (Prankster) ~ 65 / 92 / 75 / 68 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Stealth Rock
  • Illumise-Ironwood - Bug/Steel (Prankster) ~ 65 / 92 / 75 / 68 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Shift Gear
  • Illumise-Musk - Bug/Dark (Prankster) ~ 65 / 92 / 75 / 68 / 95 / 85 : 480 total; +Parting Shot
I'm going to start the discussion phase next with 4 Pokemon at a time, like Megas For All.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
The first four Pokemon we're going to discuss are (chosen at random):

**IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES WITH MATH/MOVES, I WILL FIX THEM NOW. AND THERE ARE A LOT OF MATH PROBLEMS**

Articuno - Ice/Flying (Pressure/Snow Cloak) ~ 90/85/100/95/125/85 : 580 total

• Articuno-Mountaintop - Ice/Rock (Pressure) ~ 90/80/130/125/140/95 : 660 total, +Stealth Rock
  • Articuno-Tower - Ice/Steel (Pressure) ~ 90/80/130/125/140/95 : 660 total, +Iron Defense
  • Articuno-Volcano - Ice/Fire (Pressure) ~ 90/80/130/125/140/95 : 660 total, +Fire Blast
  • Articuno-Thunderstorm - Ice/Electric (Pressure) ~ 90/80/130/125/140/95 : 660 total, +Thunderbolt
  • Articuno-Toxic - Ice/Poison (Pressure) ~ 90/80/130/125/140/95 : 660 total, +Toxic Spikes

Uxie - Psychic (Levitate) ~ 75/75/130/75/130/95 : 580 total

• Uxie-Scientific - Psychic/Steel (Levitate) ~ 75/70/160/90/160/105 : 660 total, +Metal Burst
  • Uxie-Linguistic- Psychic/Normal (Levitate) ~ 75/70/160/90/160/105 : 660 total, +Baton Pass
  • Uxie-Partial - Psychic/Dark (Levitate) ~ 75/70/160/90/160/105 : 660 total, +Parting Shot
  • Uxie-Symbolic - Psychic/Fairy (Levitate) ~ 75/70/160/90/160/105 : 660 total, +Moonlight
  • Uxie-Mathematic - Psychic/Electric (Levitate) ~ 75/70/160/90/160/105 : 660 total, +Parabolic Charge

Druddigon - Dragon (Rough Skin/Sheer Force/Mold Breaker) ~ 77/120/90/60/90/48 : 485 total

• Druddigon-Petrified - Dragon/Rock (Sheer Force) ~ 77/145/115/70/115/43 : 565 total, +Stone Edge
  • Druddigon-Metal - Dragon/Steel (Sheer Force) ~ 77/145/115/70/115/43 : 565 total, +Gyro Ball
  • Druddigon-Spitting - Dragon/Water (Sheer Force) ~ 77/145/115/70/115/43 : 565 total, +Waterfall
  • Druddigon-Terra Cotta - Dragon/Fire (Sheer Force) ~ 77/145/115/70/115/43 : 565 total, +Flare Blitz
  • Druddigon-Evil - Dragon/Dark (Sheer Force) ~ 77/145/115/70/115/43 : 565 total, +Knock Off

Heatmor - Fire (Gluttony/Flash Fire/White Smoke) ~ 85/97/66/105/66/65 : 484 total

• Heatmor-Giant - Fire/Fighting (Flash Fire) ~ 85/102/101/115/101/60 : 564 total, +Drain Punch
  • Heatmor-Silky - Fire/Fairy (Flash Fire) ~ 85/102/101/115/101/60 : 564 total, +Moonlight
  • Heatmor-Collared - Fire/Steel (Flash Fire) ~ 85/102/101/115/101/60 : 564 total, +Metal Claw
  • Heatmor-Cannon - Fire/Rock (Flash Fire) ~ 85/102/101/115/101/60 : 564 total, +Stealth Rock
  • Heatmor-Smelter - Fire/Ground (Flash Fire) ~ 85/102/101/115/101/60 : 564 total, +Earthquake

Possible discussion points:
  • Is the flavor of each forme expressed well? Is there a theme for all 5 formes? Is it unique, intriguing, fun, boring?
  • How do the formes stack up competitively? Is one really good? Is one really bad? What niches might they fill in the standard metagame?
  • Have roles changed for the Pokemon? Is a former wall now a sweeper? Is a former attacker now better at support?
  • What's your favorite forme for each Pokemon and why?
  • For the creators, what was your inspiration? What were you trying to achieve?
  • Lastly, can you see something working better than what the creator submitted? Did they miss an opportunity to really advance the Pokemon somehow?
  • **This is NOT the place to recommend name changes!! Posts made solely to suggest a "better" name for any forme will be deleted.**
Have fun and don't be rude. You can be critical, but explain why you feel the way you do. Don't just say, "Oh god that was a stupid choice." After a few days, we'll make any necessary changes and then add them to the spreadsheet that I have yet to start.

Last edited:
Articuno: Ice/Steel is an insanely vulnerable type combination, having a double weakness to both Fighting and Fire. (And still vulnerable to Ground too) Getting Iron Defense for that Forme is almost mocking, since getting Iron Defense up will generally do nothing to protect Articuno-Tower.

More generally, 95 Speed is a painful speed value, being an improvement in a technical sense but not actually pulling Articuno ahead of all that many Pokemon. I also have no clue what the flavor ideas are supposed to be.

Uxie: I think the Uxie Formes are fairly well done (Clear flavor concept, useful stat improvements without being min-maxy), but it's worth noting that Metal Burst has normal Priority, and at 100 Speed the Scientific Forme will frequently outspeed its opponent even with a negative Nature and zeroed out Speed EVs and IVs.

Also isn't HP modification supposed to be forbidden?

Druddigon: Main thing I have to say is that Sheer Force seems an odd choice for its alternate Forme's Ability when only two of them (Fire and Water) gain moves affected by Sheer Force, extending Druddigon's existing problem that Dragon STAB does not synergize with Sheer Force onto its new moves. To be fair, the Dark and Steel Forme's are adding STAB to moves Druddigon already had that benefit from Sheer Force and since it has them already it can't add them, but it still stands out that the Rock Forme is being kind of screwed over in this regard. This particularly stands out when Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, and Dragon/Water are solid type combinations while Dragon/Rock is sort of mediocre.

I also don't quite follow the logic of naming the Fire Forme Terra Cotta. Yes, Terra Cotta is fired clay, but it's clay. Wouldn't a Druddigon made of Terra Cotta be Ground, or the Rock Forme? "Evil" is also a rather ambiguous name. OK, it's Dark-typed, and the reason why is because it's... Evil? What's it look like? What's it do? Lifestyle? "Evil" doesn't really say anything except that it's Dark typed.

Heatmor: Seems odd to me to shift its offense to be more balanced and bolster its walling stats, and then give its alternate Forme's Flashfire over White Smoke, especially since White Smoke is one of Heatmor's more distinctive traits, being shared only with Torkoal. It also puzzles me that its Rock Forme is named 'Cannon' but has Stealth Rock rather than, I dunno, Rock Wrecker. And why Metal Claw for its Steel Forme? It's very weak and its easy to imagine a Forme wearing a flashy iron collar using Flash Cannon.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Uxie: I think the Uxie Formes are fairly well done (Clear flavor concept, useful stat improvements without being min-maxy), but it's worth noting that Metal Burst has normal Priority, and at 100 Speed the Scientific Forme will frequently outspeed its opponent even with a negative Nature and zeroed out Speed EVs and IVs.
This is a classic case of me failing at noticing priority lol

Audino-Predator: Normal / Bug ~ 103 / 60 / 103 (+17) / 55 (-5) / 103 (+17) / 101 (+51) + Quiver Dance
turns it into a fearsome special setup sweeper with near-unwallable coverage, which is also still extremely hard to take down
>Special Sweeper
>55 Base Special Attack

It doesn't matter how much you boost a shitty stat, you are not going to sweep with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)