is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
  • Access to Rapid Spin
  • Access to all three forms of damaging hazards
  • Very high Defense
  • Access to Volt Switch
  • Low Speed + Gyro Ball
  • Great typing
  • Best defensive spinner in UU
  • Can't do much to most spinblockers, but can Volt Switch for momentum or set up more hazards
  • Immunity to Toxic/Toxic Spikes from typing allows it better longevity on and against stall
  • Beats common hazard leads like Smeargle due to Overcoat

Utility
########
name: Utility
move 1: Stealth Rock / Spikes / Toxic Spikes
move 2: Rapid Spin
move 3: Volt Switch / Gyro Ball
move 4: Spikes / Toxic Spikes
ability: Overcoat / Sturdy
item: Leftovers
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD or 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
ivs: 23 spe
nature: Relaxed

Moves
========
  • Rapid Spin removes hazards from your side of the field
  • Stealth Rocks, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes rack up damage and status moves
  • Volt Switch maintains momentum and forces more switches
  • Gyro Ball complements Forretress' low Speed to deal decent damage
Set Details
========
  • Overcoat blocks Sleep Powder and Spore
  • Sturdy allows you to take any hit and get key hazards/spin
  • EVs for maximum stat efficiency
  • +Def Nature because multiplicative, efficient
  • Leftovers because only form of reliable recovery

Usage Tips
========
  • Keep healthy enough to spin later in the game
  • Only switch in to things that you wall
  • Don't be scared to Volt Switch / Double Switch
  • Scout for HP Fire on things like Roserade
  • If they have a spinblocker, feel free to set up more hazards or maintain momentum with Volt Switch instead of wasting a turn

Team Options
========
  • Wish Passers
  • Offensive Pokemon weak to hazards
  • Spinblockers
  • Taunters
  • Offensive Pokemon who benefit from hazard damage
  • Works great with stall teams
Other Options
########
  • Red Card > Lefties for pseudo-phazing early game
  • Toxic to cripple bulky waters, grounds, and fires
  • Counter for surprise kills and eliminating physical threats
  • Pain Split for somewhat-reliable recovery
Checks & Counters
########
  • Offensive Fire-types
  • Mega-Blastoise, Crobat, and Mew can easily remove hazards
  • Trapping pokemon like Gothorita or Magneton
  • HP Fire / Heat Wave on Roserade, Tornadus, Honchkrow, etc.
  • Taunt users

Overview
########

Forretress is the picture of reliability; its typing grants it only one weakness as well as immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, and its solid defensive stats combined with its great defensive abilities in Overcoat and Sturdy allow it to reliably spin and set entry hazards up against even the most offensive of teams. Moreover, due to a fairly strong STAB attack in Gyro Ball as well as access to a slow Volt Switch, it isn't quite the momentum sink that it appears to be upon first glance. Forretress also boasts rare access to three types of damaging entry hazards, namely Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes, as well as the elusive Rapid Spin, a movepool that single-handedly makes it one of the best defensive Pokemon—and objectively the best defensive spinner—in the tier.

Utility
########
move 3: Gyro Ball / Volt Switch
move 4: Volt Switch / Spikes / Toxic Spikes
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Moves
========
As it has access to all three damage-dealing hazards, Forretress works well on teams with an existing entry hazard setter or by itself. Rapid Spin allows it to reliably remove the enemy's entry hazards. Gyro Ball is a solid STAB move that benefits from Forretress's naturally low Speed; the high damage output prevents Forretress from being complete setup bait against offensive threats. Alternatively—or additionally—Volt Switch offers a way for Forretress to keep the momentum on your side. Once again, Forretress's low Speed makes this all the more handy, as it allows Volt Switch to scout for incoming switches and respond appropriately.

Set Details
========
Both Overcoat and Sturdy are great options for Forretress. Overcoat allows it to wall Roserade and Amoonguss without Hidden Power Fire as well as Smeargle and other Pokemon that like to use sleep-inducing moves. Alternatively, Sturdy makes Forretress even more reliable. The extra insurance of surviving any hit at full HP means that Forretress can get key entry hazards or a final Rapid Spin off even against the most threatening of Pokemon. Due to the linear nature of EVs and Forretress's already sky-high physical bulk, it's usually more efficient to invest fully in Special Defense and HP in order to maximize its longevity. That said, one can also choose to invest in Defense to further augment Forretress's physical walling capabilities. Either way, Forretress still benefits from a Defense-boosting nature more than a Special Defense-boosting one, so Relaxed is the best option. Leftovers gives Forretress some reliable recovery and keeps it around for longer.

Usage Tips
========
Keeping Forretress healthy is a priority, especially if the opposing team still has their hazard removers and hazard setters alive. Don't take any unnecessary risks or predictions and only switch Forretress in on Pokemon that it can wall such as Florges. Remember that even with full Special Defense investment, Forretress still can't easily take many neutral or super effective hits on the special side. Don't hesitate to use Volt Switch or double switch if they have something that can set up on Forretress or spinblock.

Team Options
========
As it lacks reliable recovery of its own, Forretress benefits greatly from Wish passers such as Alomomola, Florges, and Umbreon. Due to its ability to reliably spin away entry hazards from the field, Forretress can be used with strong offensive Pokemon that are weak to Stealth Rock, such as Victini, Darmanitan, and Crobat. Forretress also benefits from the presence of a spinblocker like Trevenant, Jellicent, or Cofagrigus to keep its entry hazards on the field, as well as fast Taunt users such as Crobat, Froslass, and Krookodile, which can prevent the opponent from using Defog. Offensively, Forretress works great with Pokemon that benefit greatly from the chip damage that entry hazards provide—most notably Sharpedo and Mienshao. Overall, Forretress is most comfortable on stall-oriented teams that can offer it healing and desperately need its entry hazards and hazard removal.

Other Options
########
Forretress can run Red Card over Leftovers in order to phaze Pokemon out, but this is rather niche. It can also forgo Rapid Spin if used with another spinner or Defogger and instead run multiple entry hazards as well as Gyro Ball and Volt Switch, but diversifying roles like this may prove to be inefficient. Counter and Toxic are the only other two moves that should be considered on Forretress. Toxic offers a way to slowly wear down threats that otherwise have nothing to fear from Forretress, like Slowbro or Swampert, whereas Counter offers a surprising way of dealing massive damage to physical Pokemon like Mienshao that may try and 2HKO it.

Checks & Counters
########
**Fire-types**: Forretress's main counters come in the form of Fire-types, as it is 4x weak to Fire and does little damage to them in return with Gyro Ball. Offensive Fire-types such as Mega Houndoom, Chandelure, Victini, Darmanitan, and Entei can all freely switch into Forretress and force it out.

**Hazard Removers**: Crobat, Mew, and Mega Blastoise can easily remove Forretress's entry hazards from the field while taking little damage from its attacks.

**Trappers**: Forretress without Volt Switch is susceptible to trapping Pokemon like Gothorita and Magneton.

**Fire-type Coverage**: Non-Fire types such as Roserade and Tornadus that carry Hidden Power Fire or Heat Wave like can catch Forretress off-guard and potentially OHKO it.

**Taunt**: Taunt users such as Crobat, Froslass, and Krookodile can remove most of Forretress's utility.

**Spinblockers**: Spinblockers such as Froslass, Jellicent, and Trevenant can potentially thwart Forretress's attempts to remove entry hazards and shift the momentum in favor of the opponent.

Last edited:
Ok PK let's see what we can do :] also once i've made my checks I would suggest getting Limitless to do the 3rd check since he has used Forre a lot and can obviously help out in sections me or Royalty might have missed.

-Mention in Overview that as a Spinner Forretress struggles to beat common SpinBlockers but can use these turns to set up hazards/volt switch out on
-Also in Overview mention that unlike a bunch of the more common spinners, forre has an immunity to toxic spikes which is something very beneficial to being a spinner on a stall team
-Usage tips, talk more about using the turns vs Spinblockers to a)gain momentum b) set up more hazards since this is a big thing Forre has over other Rapid spinners
-In team options, don't put too heavy of an emphasis on SR weak mons since Forre can tend to struggle at carrying out it's job of spinning due to it's lackluster offensive stats/movepool
-Mention that due to Overcoat, Forre can beat many common hazard leads such as Smeargle, which is one of the main reasons to run overcoat
-Talk about Stall teams being the place where Forretress thrives in team options since it's probably the best defensive spinner in UU

I think that's about all that needs to be added. I'll tag Limitless to have a look over before i give the 2nd QC check and he can probably give you 3rd once it's all written up. Nice work PK :]

i wouldn't mention trappers as checks (well mainly goth) since forry can just volt switch out anyway

KM

slayification
Ok PK let's see what we can do :] also once i've made my checks I would suggest getting Limitless to do the 3rd check since he has used Forre a lot and can obviously help out in sections me or Royalty might have missed.

-Mention in Overview that as a Spinner Forretress struggles to beat common SpinBlockers but can use these turns to set up hazards/volt switch out on
-Also in Overview mention that unlike a bunch of the more common spinners, forre has an immunity to toxic spikes which is something very beneficial to being a spinner on a stall team
-Usage tips, talk more about using the turns vs Spinblockers to a)gain momentum b) set up more hazards since this is a big thing Forre has over other Rapid spinners
-In team options, don't put too heavy of an emphasis on SR weak mons since Forre can tend to struggle at carrying out it's job of spinning due to it's lackluster offensive stats/movepool
-Mention that due to Overcoat, Forre can beat many common hazard leads such as Smeargle, which is one of the main reasons to run overcoat
-Talk about Stall teams being the place where Forretress thrives in team options since it's probably the best defensive spinner in UU

I think that's about all that needs to be added. I'll tag Limitless to have a look over before i give the 2nd QC check and he can probably give you 3rd once it's all written up. Nice work PK :]
Changed them all. Ty CoL =)

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The only thing I can add is that it is very team dependent which hazard you put on Forretress, obviously. But usually, you're going to want to have two sets of hazards available for use. What this means is that you would usually only have one of Volt Switch and Gyro Ball. I'd slash in Volt Switch over Gyro Ball, simply because setting up hazards only to have them spun away is pretty dumb. The use of Gyro Ball is really in unique situations anyway. So Rapid Spin is obviously the second slot. Usually I'd have Stealth Rocks on another Pokemon, so the inclusion of these hazards is a bit tricky. I guess most of the discussion regarding these three hazard moves will be in the description thing, but I'm not really sure how to strike them in, or what really has priority. If I had to guess, I'd put Stealth Rocks as a main slash and then Spikes as the other. Toxic Spikes should then be probably slashed after Stealth Rocks.

Lastly, I actually use max defense on all of my Forretresses, but I don't know if that's just me being me (I love Adamant and Modest on everything :D). At the very least, it should be mentioned in the actual set.

KM

slayification
Alright, I'll change some stuff tomorrow morning, I've gotta sleep at the minute. I don't think I'd change the set to max defense though, it's just way less efficient. I'll include it though. Thanks for the feedback all =)

KM

slayification
Made changes to skeleton, but haven't had a chance to update write-up yet. I'll finish it later today. Thanks again everyone =)

Hey this is minor but with 23 speed IVs you still outspeed 0 Spe Slowbro by 1 point and get a little more power on Gyro Ball. Probably worth listing.

Reactions: KM

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd just stick with a 0 speed IV and a relaxed nature on the set tbh. There isn't much reason to be attempting to outpace Slowbro as you aren't going to be doing much to it anyway, even with Volt Switch, and you want to maximise Gyro Ball's power, which is far more useful.

I'd just stick with a 0 speed IV and a relaxed nature on the set tbh. There isn't much reason to be attempting to outpace Slowbro as you aren't going to be doing much to it anyway, even with Volt Switch, and you want to maximise Gyro Ball's power, which is far more useful.
If you are slower than Slowbro you could risk getting Fire Blasted.

Not QC, but you mention none of Forre's cons in the Overview. Forretress is far from a perfect Pokemon, and I think you should make mention of that. Even a sentence such as "However, Forrestress is far from a perfect Pokemon, with flaw X, Y, and Z, holding it back to an extent." would be a nice addition.

Last edited:
This might go without saying but I think in the usage tips you could add one regarding opposing spinblockers; i.e if they have a healthy spinblocker it is best to predict that and use volt switch, otherwise it's a huge momentum loss if you spin on the ghost. Common Ghosts also pretty much completely

Also, the C&C section should be more like a threatlist. See a few Done analyses for the format.

KM

slayification
made some minor edits, ready for gp

i've seen c&c done both ways, but idk. is there a specific format required that I somehow missed?

I don't know where you've been seeing the method that you did for XY analyses. It has to be like this:

**Fire-types**: Darmanitan, Victini, and Chandelure can all destroy Forretress.

**Special Attackers**: Due to its low Special Defense, Forretress can be taken care of by any strong special attacker such as Nidoking, Starmie, or Mega Ampharos.

etc

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
AMcheck
Add
Remove
Comments

Overview
########
After spending Generation 5 in the scary realms of OU and Ubers, Forretress has finally come down to UU to play. Forretress is the picture of reliability. Gen comparisons are frowned upon - It's typing grants it only one weakness as well as immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, and its solid defensive stats combined with its great defensive abilities in Overcoat and Sturdy allow it to reliably spin and set hazards up against the most offensive of teams. Moreover, due to a fairly strong stab in the form of Gyro Ball as well as access to a slow Volt Switch, Forretress isn't quite the momentum suck that it appears to be upon first glance. Forretress also boasts rare access to three types of damaging hazards; - Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes,(AC) - as well as the elusive Rapid Spin, a movepool that singlehandedly makes it one of the best defensive Pokemon,(AC) - and the objectively best defensive spinner,(AC) - in the tier.

Utility
########
evs:
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD or 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Moves
========
As it has access to all three damage-dealing hazards, Forretress works well on teams with an existing hazard setter or by itself. Rapid Spin allows it to reliably remove the enemy's hazards. Gyro Ball is a solid STAB move that benefits from Forretress' naturally low Speed; the high damage output prevents Forretress from being complete set-up bait against offensive threats. Alternatively - or additionally - Volt Switch offers a way for Forretress to keep the momentum on your side. Once again, Forretress' low Speed makes this all the more handy, as it allows Volt Switch to scout for incoming switches and respond appropriately.

Set Details
========
Both Overcoat and Sturdy are great options for Forretress. Overcoat allows it to wall Roserade, Amoonguss, Smeargle, and other
pokes Pokemon bad that like to use sleep-inducing moves (,as long as they don't run HP Fire). Alternatively, Sturdy makes Forretress even more reliable. The extra insurance of surviving any hit from full Hitpoints HP means that Forretress can get key hazards or a final Rapid Spin off even against the most threatening of Pokemon. Due to the linear nature of EVs and Forretress' already-sky-high physical bulk, it's usually more efficient to invest fully in Special Defense and HP in order to maximize its survivability. That said, one can also choose to invest in Defense to further augment Forretress' physical tankiness walling capabilities. and ensure that it can double as an effective physical wall. Either way, Forretress still benefits from a Defense-boosting nature more than it does from a SpD Special Defense-boosting one, so Relaxed is the best option. Leftovers gives Forretress some reliable recovery and keeps it around for longer.

Usage Tips
========
Keeping Forretress healthy is a priority, especially if the opposing team still has their hazard control and hazard setters alive. Don't take any unnecessary risks or predictions and only switch in on Pokemon that you can wall
, such as - like Florges. Remember that even with full SpD Special Defense investment, Forretress still can't happily take many neutral or super-effective hits on the special side of the spectrum. Don't hesitate to use Volt Switch or double switch if they have something that can set up on Forretress or spinblock.

Team Options
========
As it lacks reliable recovery of its own, Forretress benefits greatly from Wish Passers
. - Some great partners examples of Pokemon that can fit this role are Alomomola, Florges, and Umbreon. Due to its ability to reliably spin away hazards from the field, Forretress can be used with strong offensive Pokemon who are weak to rocks; - Victini, Darmanitan, or Crobat, for instance. Forretress also benefits from the presence of a spinblocker like Trevenant, Jellicent, or Cofagrigus to keep its hazards on the field, as well as fast taunters Taunt users like Crobat, Froslass, and Krookodile, who can block prevent the opponent from using Defog. Offensively, Forretress works great with Pokemon who benefit greatly from the chip damage that hazards provides, - most notably Sharpedo and Mienshao. As a whole, Forretress is most comfortable on stall-oriented teams that can offer it healing and desperately need its hazards and hazard control.

Other Options
########
Forretress can run Red Card over
lefties Leftovers lefties is icky in order to phaze Pokemon out, but this is rather niche. Forretress can also forgo Rapid Spin and use another spinner or Defogger and instead run multiple hazards as well as Gyro Ball and Volt Switch, but diversifying roles like this may prove to be inefficient. Counter and Toxic are the only other two moves that should be considered on Forretress. Toxic offers a way to slowly wear down threats that otherwise have nothing to fear from Forretress, like Slowbro or Swampert, whereas Counter offers a surprising way of dealing massive damage to physical Pokemon like Mienshao who may try and 2HKO you.

Checks & Counters
########
Forretress' main counters come in the form of
Fire-(add hyphen)types, as Forretress is quad- 4x weak to Fire, and Gyro Ball does little in return. Offensive Pokemon like Mega-Houndoom, Chandelure, Victini, Darmanitan, and Entei can all freely switch in to Forretress and threaten it out threaten it / force it out you may choose one. Crobat, Mew, and Mega-Blastoise can easily remove Forretress' hazards from the field without much to worry about, and Forretress without Volt Switch is susceptible to trapping Pokemon like Gothorita Gothitelle and Magneton. Non-Fire-types who carry Hidden Power Fire or Heat Wave,(AC) like such as Roserade and Tornadus,(AC) can catch Forretress off guard and potentially OHKO it. Finally, fast Taunters users can eliminate much of Forretress' utility. Spinblockers like Froslass, Jellicent, and Trevenant can potentially thwart Forry's Forretress attempts to remove hazards and shift the momentum in favor of the opponent. This was all formatted wrong, but there were a few errors that needed fixing. Look at Swamp Link's post.

There were a few things that needed fixing here. For future reference, slang terms are looked down upon.

Last edited:

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kitten Milk
add or change
remove

comments
Overview
########

After spending Generation 5 in the scary realms of OU and Ubers, Forretress has finally come down to UU to play. Forretress is the picture of reliability; it's typing grants it only one weakness as well as immunity to Toxic and Toxic Spikes, and its solid defensive stats combined with its great defensive abilities in Overcoat and Sturdy allow it to reliably spin and set entry hazards up against even the most offensive of teams. Moreover, due to a fairly strong STAB attack in the form of Gyro Ball as well as access to a slow Volt Switch, Forretress isn't quite the momentum suck sink that it appears to be upon first glance. Forretress also boasts rare access to three types of damaging entry hazards,(AC) namely - Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes,(AC) - as well as the elusive Rapid Spin, a movepool that single-handedly makes it one of the best defensive Pokemon - and the objectively the best defensive spinner - in the tier.

Utility
########
evs: evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD or 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD (mention this spread in set details and list its advantages / disadvantages over the other one, or the other way around)

Moves
========
As it has access to all three damage-dealing entry hazards, Forretress works well on teams with an existing hazard setter or by itself. Rapid Spin allows it to reliably remove the enemy's entry hazards. Gyro Ball is a solid STAB move that benefits from Forretress's naturally low Speed; the high damage output prevents Forretress from being complete setup bait against offensive threats. Alternatively - or additionally - Volt Switch offers a way for Forretress to keep the momentum on your side. Once again, Forretress's low Speed makes this all the more handy, as it allows Volt Switch to scout for incoming switches and respond appropriately.

Set Details
========
Both Overcoat and Sturdy are great options for Forretress. Overcoat allows it to wall Roserade and Amoonguss without Hidden Power Fire, as well as Smeargle,(RC) and other pokes Pokemon that like to use sleep-inducing moves (as long as they don't run HP Fire). Alternatively, Sturdy makes Forretress even more reliable. The extra insurance of surviving any hit from full Hitpoints HP means that Forretress can get key entry hazards or a final Rapid Spin off even against the most threatening of Pokemon. Due to the linear nature of EVs and Forretress's already sky-high physical bulk, it's usually more efficient to invest fully in Special Defense and HP in order to maximize its survivability. That said, one can also choose to invest in Defense to further augment Forretress' physical tankiness and ensure that it can double as an effective physical wall walling capabilities. Either way, Forretress still benefits from a Defense-boosting nature more than it does from a SpD Special Defense-boosting one, so Relaxed is the best option. Leftovers gives Forretress some reliable recovery and keeps it around for longer.

Usage Tips
========
Keeping Forretress healthy is a priority, especially if the opposing team still has their hazard control removers and hazard setters alive. Don't take any unnecessary risks or predictions and only switch in on Pokemon that you can wall - like such as Florges. Remember that even with full SpD Special Defense investment, Forretress still can't happily easily take many neutral or super-effective hits on the special side of the spectrum. Don't hesitate to use Volt Switch or double switch if they have something that can set up on Forretress or spinblock.

Team Options
========
As it lacks reliable recovery of its own, Forretress benefits greatly from Wish passers - some great partners are such as Alomomola, Florges, and Umbreon. Due to its ability to reliably spin away entry hazards from the field, Forretress can be used with strong offensive Pokemon who are weak to rocks - such as Victini, Darmanitan, or and Crobat,(RC) for instance. Forretress also benefits from the presence of a spinblocker like Trevenant, Jellicent, or Cofagrigus to keep its entry hazards on the field, as well as fast Taunt users like Crobat, Froslass, and Krookodile, who can block prevent the opponent from using Defog. Offensively, Forretress works great with Pokemon who benefit greatly from the chip damage that entry hazards provides; most notably Sharpedo and Mienshao. As a whole, Forretress is most comfortable on stall-oriented teams that can offer it healing and desperately need its entry hazards and hazard control.

Other Options
########
Forretress can run Red Card over lefties Leftovers in order to phaze Pokemon out, but this is rather niche. Forretress can also forgo Rapid Spin and use another spinner or Defogger and instead run multiple entry hazards as well as Gyro Ball and Volt Switch, but diversifying roles like this may prove to be inefficient. Counter and Toxic are the only other two moves that should be considered on Forretress. Toxic offers a way to slowly wear down threats that otherwise have nothing to fear from Forretress, like Slowbro or Swampert, whereas Counter offers a surprising way of dealing massive damage to physical Pokemon like Mienshao who may try and 2HKO you.

Checks & Counters
########
Forretress's main counters come in the form of Fire-types, as Forretress is quad-weak 4x to Fire, and Gyro Ball does little in return. Offensive Pokemon like Mega Houndoom, Chandelure, Victini, Darmanitan, and Entei can all freely switch into Forretress and threaten force it out. Crobat, Mew, and Mega Blastoise can easily remove Forretress's entry hazards from the field without much to worry about, and Forretress without Volt Switch is susceptible to trapping Pokemon like Gothorita and Magneton. Non-Fire-types who carry HP Hidden Power Fire or Heat Wave like Roserade and Tornadus can catch Forretress off guard and potentially OHKO it. Finally, fast Taunters users can eliminate much most of Forretress's utility. Spinblockers like Froslass, Jellicent, and Trevenant can potentially thwart Forry's Forretress's attempts to remove entry hazards and shift the momentum in favor of the opponent.

okay, this was a lot better uuH, still a few things that need to be changed, but i think i can stamp this one.
don't use slang or abbreviations; this is a formal piece of writing that should be understandable to even beginners. basically no 'forry', 'HP something', or 'lefties'.
anyway, i'd like you to rewrite the c+c section in the format that Swamp Link posted as well as addressing my comment on the set layout, then i'll come back and stamp this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)