Fra's shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I haven't added them yet. I need to update it with a number of new pokemon. Machop has elemental punches and bullet punch. Omastar has spikes/toxic spikes/haze.
Nature and abilities?
However I won't trade 5 ivs female riolu for them. Just a 4 ivs female fennekin, or 5 ivs clauncher

I already have 5 iv female. Needs to be 5 iv male and I wouldn't do it for a 5 iv female of those species.
Mhmmm, that's ok, I wanted just female machop or omastar, no problem °°
I didn't know that you already have the females
I'll trade my female riolu just for a female togepi, but I should have a 4 ivs female riolu

I have a x/31/31/31/31/31 Female speed boost lonely Torchic. I know it's not exactly what people would want but I was hoping for a bold perfect klefki. I understand if you do not want to trade.

I have a x/31/31/31/31/31 Female speed boost lonely Torchic. I know it's not exactly what people would want but I was hoping for a bold perfect klefki. I understand if you do not want to trade.
I don't have klefki lol xD
However I already have a 4 Ivs female torchic °° (sp. atk doesn't matter I think)

i'm assuming your online right now. check my trades for charmander X (jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31, solar power, dragon dance and outrage) thanks

You're right ^^
However, I can trade a 5 iv male charmander, ok? I'd like a female arena trap diglett °°

How about female cinccino and flabèbè?
Are you looking for a male or female pineco/gible?
Ok for me... Just give me some time to breed.
I was wanting a female pineco and male gible... =]

Ok for me... Just give me some time to breed.
I was wanting a female pineco and male gible... =]
Send me a PM when you're ready, thanks °°
(I'm breeding your gible right now)
Edit: I got two female pineco in stock: 31 31 31 x 31 31, or 31 31 31 x 31 x, do you like one of them? Or just 31 31 31 x 31 0?

Send me a PM when you're ready, thanks °°
(I'm breeding your gible right now)
Edit: I got two female pineco in stock: 31 31 31 x 31 31, or 31 31 31 x 31 x, do you like one of them? Or just 31 31 31 x 31 0?
I would like a 31/31/31/x/31/0 if its possible... =]

wow we seem to catch each other at bad times XD if you're still online, let me on via PM or comment in here or something xD and yes i can provide a female diglett with arena trap. might take a bit longer to get. I'll start breeding once i get confirmation that you still want the diglett :)

I'm interested in the shiny riolu - have 6 iv shiny HA shroomish with bullet seed or 5 iv shiny quiet honedge up for trade

wow we seem to catch each other at bad times XD if you're still online, let me on via PM or comment in here or something xD and yes i can provide a female diglett with arena trap. might take a bit longer to get. I'll start breeding once i get confirmation that you still want the diglett :)
I sent you a PM! °°
I'm interested in the shiny riolu - have 6 iv shiny HA shroomish with bullet seed or 5 iv shiny quiet honedge up for trade
I love shroomish, I'll PM you °°

hey here's a bump :P (we've traded before i think)

i have shiny 6iv sassy tyranitar ultra ball w/ stealth rock and pursuit (need heart scale) battle ready (saw in your wants list)

interested in a few things, how many would you trade for it? also, will you start breeding projects for it?

edit: oh btw its cloned just so you know

hey here's a bump :P (we've traded before i think)

i have shiny 6iv sassy tyranitar ultra ball w/ stealth rock and pursuit (need heart scale) battle ready (saw in your wants list)

interested in a few things, how many would you trade for it? also, will you start breeding projects for it?

edit: oh btw its cloned just so you know
Hello ^^
Yes, I like your tyranitar, I'll send you a PM, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)