EN: 100
5/1/3/2/87 (+9% Accuracy...)
Other: None...

Frosty's Team

Ralts [Ravio] (M) @ Lucky Egg
HP: 3
EN: 15
1/1/1/2/46 (+7% Accuracy...)
Other: Substitute (15 HP)... +1 Special Attack (1 round)... +1 Special Defense (1 round)...

Extra Effects: None...

Vulpix [Zelda] (F) @ Lucky Egg
HP: 38
EN: -7
1/2/2/3/75 (+15% Accuracy...)

None...

So last time we seen an outrageous battle where Wits won against Force... Frosty has used a simple trick... He just took away the balance of building to make it fall instead of breaking it from top... Now we will continue to see what happens when YellowAdminSilver sends his next Pokemon and how the fight goes on...

YellowAdminSilver send his next Pokemon Soul the Absol who is... Who is... Uhhh... Nevermind... Looks like YellowAdminSilver has a weak brain and tends to forget things... Whole audience is laughing on YellowAdminSilver for forgetting a simple thing... YellowAdminSilver asks me what is it that he forgot but I promised him to tell him at the end of this round...

So now Soul starts the battle by using Bite on Ravio... Or was it Ravio's Substitute ? Yes it was Ravio's substitute... And his Bite was exactly strong enough to break the Substitute... So now Soul will have no issues fighting with the half dead Ravio... He thought one hit on Ravio will defeat him... But just like in previous two rounds, Ravio used the wits to crush Soul's hope... Ravio used Draining Kiss and restore a large amount of health because of Super Effective Hit and its increased Special Attack...

Soul now seems to end Ravio as soon as possible and hits him in a fast moving Quick Attack... He thought that his Super Luck will help him hit a critical hit but it didn't where Ravio was barely conscious where his health and energy were mostly drained away... Ravio had a chance of hitting another hit on Soul but again he used wits greater than strength... Soul barely managed to use Encore on Soul locking him into Quick Attack for a few turns before getting fainted...

YellowAdminSilver's mouth was all open when Audience clapped for the amazing wits used by Frosty and Ravio... Even before getting faint, Ravio easily managed to harass Soul... So now Frosty will send his another Pokemon and all Audience are expecting another set of the great wits from him... We don't know what Pokemon will it be but I promise it will be an unimaginable battle... So keep watching as... Huh ? What ? Oh YellowAdminSilver was harassing me for what thing he forgot to do... So guys, see YellowAdminSilver's Pokemon Soul the Absol who is holding no item in a Training battle... So keep watching this amazing battle and please stop crying YellowAdminSilver...

Soul used Bite...
Crit Roll: 6458 > 1250 = No...
(6 + 3 + 7.5 - 1.5) * 1) = 15 HP...
(-4+1) EN = -3 EN...
Ravio's Substitute took the damage...
Ravio's Substitute broke...

Ravio used Draining Kiss...
Crit Roll: 3619 > 625 = No...
((5 + 3 + 1.5 - 3) * 1.5) + (1 - 0 * 2 ) = 11.75 HP...
Health Regained = 8.8125 HP...
(-7+1-2) EN = -8 EN...

Soul used Quick Attack...
Crit Roll: 7465 > 1250 = No...
((4 + 7.5 - 1.5) * 1) = 10 HP...
-3 EN...

Ravio uses Encore...
Soul's Quick Attack was encored...
(-10-2) EN = -12 EN...

Ravio fainted...

YellowAdminSilver's Team

Absol [Soul] (M)
HP: 88
EN: 94
Other: Quick Attack Encored... (2 actions...)

Frosty's Team

HP: 2
EN: -5

None...

Frosty sends out another Pokemon and equips...
Frosty orders...
YellowAdminSilver orders...
I ref...

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
This won't be enough, but it will be close enough

"Come Dongorongo! Finish this!"

"Don't you mean 'almost' finish this? It won't deal enough damage."

"Just do it."

"Fair enough. rawr"

Revenge - COMBO (Superpower + Superpower) - cooldown

"Well, you know what they say. When you ASSUME..."

"I make an ASS out of U and ME?"

"No. Just you."

"But that doesn't even ryhme!"

"I don't care. You're an ass."

"Fiiiine... I'm sorry this all turned out the way it did. Let's just try and get some damage in before you faint to Rough Skin damage"

Quick Attack - Quick Attack - Play Rough + Play Rough
And at the risk of sounding like a cheesy anime protag... I will keep training to challenge you again. gg. Thanks for schooling me. Twice.

Last edited:
YellowAdminSilver's Team

Absol [Soul] (M)
HP: 88
EN: 94
Other: Quick Attack Encored... (2 actions...)

Frosty's Team

Druddigon [Dongorongo] (M)
HP: 100
EN: 100
6/3/1/3/48

Welcome back to amazing battle going on between Frosty and YellowAdminSilver... We were having an amazing battle where Frosty was leading very high even though he lost his Ravio last round... After each action made by YellowAdminSilver, there are tons of applauses given... Lets head straight into the battle...

It's time for Frosty to choose his Pokemon... And he chose Dongorongo the Druddigon... Tons of applauses were still coming for Frosty... However in 5 seconds the 50% claps went to away... While other 50% of claps's power has boosted... In other words half of audience are happy with Frosty's action... And other half of audience were sad for what he did... You ask me what he did ? You know what ? FROSTY ALSO DIDN'T GAVE DONGORONGO AN ITEM TO HOLD... Few people are saying that Frosty forgot and did same mistake as YellowAdminSilver did... While, other half of people are saying that he purposely didn't gave an item to hold so YellowAdminSilver doesn't feel bad for his silliness... We would never know the exact reason... But seriously it came 10 times to me whether does this battle only allow 1 item to hold ? Nevermind, lets continue to game...

Soul who was locked in his move, Quick Attack had no other choice to use it... Dongorongo took it bravely just as a Ground type Pokemon takes an Electric hit and he also hurted Soul with Rough Skin... The whole audience forgot about his item mistake and it seemed like stadium was raining with claps... Dongorongo replied to Soul by a powerful super effective boosted Revenge... Soul was hurt badly with it... Also 1 more move was used on Dongorongo by someone else... It was "Surf" of claps made by audience...

Soul again locked into Quick Attack and Dongorongo took it bravely and hurted him back with Rough Skin... Frosty now responded with a brave decision... He used COMBO... COMBO is a move combination of Superpower... Superpower has an very high attack and super effective on Soul... It is so high that after the move is used, the Pokemon becomes weak and its Attack and Defense falls down... However when it's used in combination, its Attack and Defense fells even down to double the times... Frosty was expecting to Knock Out Soul with this move... And here came the COMBO... BANG!!! There was ton of smoke coming out as the move hit Soul... The move was so strong that Smoke rose in whole stadium... After waiting for 2 minutes, the smoke began to disappear... We could see one Pokemon standing and that was, Dongorongo... Dongorongo was very weak at this point but he was standing confidentally calling his win... Audience cheered a lot for Dongorongo but suddenly we seen a shadow in Smoke... As the smoke went away we seen Absol standing... He was very very weak... Even a single small hit could had defeated him... But he was standing... Standing with a little smile on his face... Audience were shocked to see this how Soul took his brave hit and is still standing on his feet...

Audience were depressed... They knew that Dongorongo has become were weak and he even can't act this action... They were thinking that with a single hit both Pokemon would lose making it a tie... YellowAdminSilver made another combination move, 2nd in a row in this match... It was Combination move of Play Rough... This fairy move has above average power and even has a chance to lower opponents attack... Above that Absol also has Super Luck who can increase the critical hit chance making it more powerful... And BOOM!!! Absol ran with his full force towards Dongorongo and he attacked him making it a BOOM!!! If there was any sand left in the stadium, there would had been a sandstorm after this move... But there was no sand left after previous combination move... Absol attack Dongorongo straight into his abdomen... Dongorongo even didn't had a chance to resist it... As soon as the move hit, there was a huge flow of light on audience causing them unable to see for 5 seconds... As they opened their eyes, they seen Absol and Dongorongo both fallen down on ground... They both were trying to get up on their feet to continue battling... After 30 seconds of trying Dongorongo stood up finding his attack fell even more... Audience were not confused who will win if Soul stands up... After 10 seconds even Soul stood up... And audience were full in shock... As Soul stood up on his feet, he again fell down and this time getting fainted... Audience had just forgot about the Rough Skin of Dongorongo...

And after 15 seconds of silence and confusion, Audience screamed to hell... They screamed to their full force... But but but... The game has still not ended... There was one more used on Dongorongo... This move is called Celebrate and was used by Audience... And so did this entertaining battle end... I will never forget this battle throughout the lifetime... With this, I, VirajVora, the commentator takes the leave promising to host more battles in future...

Crit Roll: 4504 > 1250 = No...
((4 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1) = 7 HP...
Damage received to Soul via Rough Skin = 1.75 HP...
-3 EN...

Dongorongo used Revenge...
Crit Roll: 1504 > 625 = No...
((12 + 9 - 1.5) * 1.5) = 29.25 HP...
(-8-2) EN = -10 EN...

Crit Roll: 3176 > 1250 = No...
((4 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1) = 7 HP...
Damage received to Soul via Rough Skin = 1.75 HP...
-3 EN...

Dongorongo used COMBO (Superpower + Superpower)...
Crit Roll: 3051 > 625 = No...
((27 + 9 - 1.5) * 1.5) = 51.75 HP...
Dongorongo's Attack fell by 2 stages...
Dongorongo's Defense fell by 2 stages...
(-49-2) EN = -51 EN...

Soul's Encore was lifted...

Soul used Play Rough + Play Rough Combination...
Hit Chance: 5813 < 8100 = Yes...
Crit Roll: 1522 > 1250 = No...

((20.25 + 7.5 - 4.5) * 1.5) + (0 - -2 * 2 ) = 38.875 HP...
Attack Drop Chance: 22 < 2000 = Yes...
Dongorongo's Attack fell by 1 stage...
-38.5 EN...
Damage received to Soul via Rough Skin = 9.71875...

Soul fainted...

YellowAdminSilver's Team

Absol [Soul] (M)
HP: -6
EN: 39

Frosty's Team

Druddigon [Dongorongo] (M)
HP: 34
EN: 39
6/3/1/3/48
Other: -2 Defense (Decaying)... , -3 Attack (Decaying)...

Prizes:

YellowAdminSilver

+2 CC

Absol [Soul]
+2 MC
+1 AC
+1 KOC

Vulpix [Zelda]

+1 EC
+2 MC
+1 AC
+1 LEC

Frosty

+2 CC

Ralts [Ravio]

+1 EC
+2 MC
+1 AC
+1 KOC
+1 LEC

Druddigon [Dongorongo]

+1 EC
+2 MC
+1 AC
+1 KOC

Leethoof

6*2/7 = 1.7142857142857142857142857142857 = 2 UC

Also, requesting you to change this battle into completed...

VirajVora

6*5/7 = 4.2857142857142857142857142857143 = 4 UC

EDIT - Not a major edit just removed EC from Absol as it doesn't evolve...

EDIT2 - Major Update... I forgot to add Bonus UC as I didn't knew about it...

7 rounds = 7 UC...

Leethoof will get 7*2/7 = 2 UC...
VirajVora will get 7*5/7 = 5 UC...

So basically VirajVora will get 1 more UC...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)