FUK FAIRIES - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction
Ever since XY introduced them, the new Fairy-type has had a huge impact on the metagame. Many once-dangerous Dragons are seen as shells of their former selves with these creatures running around, and Steel and Poison types have started to enjoy a bit of newfound glory in being able to stop these titans. But what if we take that big threat away? Without Fairy-types, how would the XY OU metagame function considering all the other new goodies we got with the new gen? Will Dragons once again reclaim the power and glory they lost as a result? There's only one way to find out!

Tournament Rules:
- XY OU (standard XY OU banlist applies, any bans made mid-round will take effect starting with the next round)
- All Fairy-types are banned! This includes all Fairy-type moves and anything re-typed to Fairy in Gen VI!

• Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Any games not finished by the deadline (unless extensions are given) will be decided by a coin toss, or given to the player who was more active.

If you would like to be a sub in case any are needed, please post or PM me and let me know! Subs would greatly be appreciated. There are currently seven confirmed spots available for subs.

If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me or ask them in the thread.

First Round Matches
Deadline: 8/1/2014 (two weeks from today)

asterat vs Rozykli
fresh to death vs Lusso
EnerG218 vs FLCL
Myzozoa
vs Kiyo
potato14798 vs Sas0
Seismitoad vs MiXXX
Ojama vs Benja299
cuteflounder vs shartruce2
Korby
vs W2S
Aurious vs The Pizza Man
radianthero156 vs Brap
Cronenberg
vs Axily
praj.pran vs LightningLuxray
Cinco Diablo
vs yohoE
Qwilphish
vs The Quasar
OnlyLove vs HBK
Ingosmex vs lily
pokebasket vs RotomPoison
Spell Cheque vs Finchinator
KarateKoala
vs Vileman
Genesis7 vs -Manu-
SoulWind vs Fantasy
Steve Angello vs LeoMence
WhiteQueen vs ReallyThough?
Meeps vs scotti
anty208 vs Based
Vhed vs Sunny.
Antemortem
vs Laurel
Nova vs Lockheed
Rydro vs SOMALIA
Scene vs kael
Ceres vs GuglioM
The Jaiho vs Gizmozian
NotAGymLdr
vs yoman5
Mean Mr Snorlax vs insanelegend
Yagura vs Ger9119
Double01
vs AWailOfATail
ssneak vs Nejikage
darkdevil vs Memphis Grizzly
Haruno vs malefic
Fran17 vs absdaddy
Blizzardhail vs Level 56
Alphose_Elric vs Ezio
Moonclawz
vs Diablo
Rohail vs BPC
Zebraiken vs Inflikted
Jukain vs Lady Gaga
Bouffalant vs Memoric
Perche No Fai vs Mr.378
Xyldaz vs Tricking
ssjjynx
vs Unfixable
MikeDawg vs SparksBlade
Navy vs -Clone-
red97
vs Croconaw Guy
Wario Land 3 vs 199 Lives
TGMD vs D. Miralis
Moony
vs CTAHEAHaAEAHEahe
Adversary vs cbt
Air vs Quickbobhero
Adrian Marin vs NintendoVER
afterburn vs Ry V
srk1214 vs Ninety_Nine
Tomahawk vs Bolde Swoup
Reymedy vs Vaizar

Last edited:
Sorry about that, for whatever reason the bracketmaker ignored more than half of the list when I put it in. I redid the pairings, so everyone should be accounted for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)