Funny game stories

Tell me some hilarious things that have happened to you while playing video, card, or tabletop games!

I think my favorite story was when I was playing some D&D, and I used a spell which surrounded me or an enemy with swords, every time an enemy attacks me, they take damage. So I surrounded myself with swords to just turtle up and stall for a bit so our partners could come and help. But whenever the DM sent an enemy to attack me, I got a great roll on the swords spell and One shot every last enemy in one turn! I don't know why the DM kept swinging enemies my way, but hey, I wasn't complaining.

the event munchlax in sun and moon has metronome. In the very early game (i hadnt even beaten the first trial) I used metronome and it spit out moongeist beam

Reactions: JBC
I haven't played many non-Pokemon games, but I'll share a funny Minecraft story from back in the day. In this minigame, you had to break another team's "egg" so they couldn't respawn. Last team standing wins.

Our egg was broken, and another person was chasing me and I was on low health. My friend/teammate was in front of me, and trying to kill the guy behind me, broke the block he was going to jump onto, but little did he know I was also jumping onto the same block. So RIP both of us.

I was playing Fallout 3 at one point last year and there was a Super Mutant corpse glitching and flying through the air and I was laughing hysterically. Only Bethesda could manage those types of glitches in an AAA game seven years after it came out.

I was playing Fallout 3 at one point last year and there was a Super Mutant corpse glitching and flying through the air and I was laughing hysterically. Only Bethesda could manage those types of glitches in an AAA game seven years after it came out.
Glitches are just a part of the experience with Bethesda :^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)