G.B.S.F.G.M.

G.B.S.F.G.I.

yeah, i suck at titles.​

Hello Smogon. Welcome to my second OU RMT. Well I've been using this team for quite some time now, and of course I'm really happy with it right now. Most of the times this team loses really is against Stall or due to my poor decisions. Anyway, I've been thinking about shifting some Pokemon around, configuring movesets, etc etc , so yeah, I've decided to post it up here.

At a Glance

I don't really know what to say here, lets get on with the individual analysis(or whatever you call them).

------------

The Anti-Lead

Gallade

Item: Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Spd
Adamant nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Gallade opens the show. Seriously, this is one hell of an anti-lead. As you may notice, this set is different from the one posted on-site, as it is specially configured to defeat the most commonly used leads of today, which include Infernape, Azelf, Aerodactyl, Machamp, Metagross, Jirachi, Tyranitar, Roserade, Heatran, and Dragonite to name some. And of course, no one expects it to be packing the said moves so the Machamps/Metagross will never switch out.

Moves/EVs
Zen Headbutt is lovely STAB, and I simply love it when it OHKO'es those pesky Machamp leads which are everywhere. I could go for Psycho Cut but with it I lose the 100% chance of an OHKO on Machamp. Earthquake is a more reliable option for Infernape, and also deals with Metagross and Jirachi who otherwise wall this set. Ice Punch is for 2 Pokemon, mainly -- Gliscor and Dragonite, who can give me some trouble otherwise. Last but definitely not the least is Shadow Sneak, providing Gallade with much needed priority to take Ninjasks and Infernapes and Aerodactyls out.

Changes being considered
Primarily, Leaf Blade. It gives me a strong neutral attack to hit Azelf and assures a KO on Swampert. I could put it over Earthquake but I seriously hate Metagross. I could also put it over Ice Punch but I prefer Gliscor out of the match as soon as I see it, and Gliscors love to switch in on me.

Azelf: Shadow Sneak is a 2HKO.

Aerodactyl: Ice Punch, Ko with Shadow Sneak.

Infernape: Earthquake, KO with Shadow Sneak.

Swampert: Switch to Gyarados, set up.

Metagross: You know it already.

Jirachi: See above.

Machamp: Zen Headbutt OHKOs, never misses coz of No Guard.

Roserade: !@#$% Sleep Powder sux. Anyway, switch to someone(usually Bronzong) to take the sleep, switch back, Ice Punch and SS for the kill. Not a great strategy I know, but seriously thats the best I can do(or so I think...)

Ninjask: Tricky. This is where the lack of Taunt really hurts. Ice Punch is what I usually choose. If it doesn't Sub, its gone, if it does, I just go on Shadow Sneaking. But no one really uses it anyway.

Heatran: Earthquake.

Tyranitar: Earthquake.

Gliscor
: Ice Punch.

Dragonite: Ice Punch.

Hippowdon: Switch to Starmie.

------------

Next up, is the physical wall, the "glue", the pivot, whatever you want to call it.

Forretress

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
Relaxed nature
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin

The fortress of the team. He replaces Bronzong, since he essentially does the same thing, only better. In addition to walling every non-fire type physical hit in the game, he can set up rocks, as well as Spin away the opponent's so that my Gyarados has a happier time switching in and out. The 4x Fire weakness doesn't really hurt much since Fire Punches still can't OHKO, and Fire moves in general are resisted by 4 of my 6 Pokemon. ScarfTran=ideal switch-in opportunities for Gyarados and Infernape.

Moves/EVs

Gyro Ball nicely complements Forry's low speed(of course I'm using 0 Sped IVs) and can KO things like Gengar, or severely dent the other fast, fragile Pokemon. Explosion is almost a necessity, while Stealth Rock is for... setting up Stealth rock? Rapid Spin is awesome, and Forretress is amazingly sturdy(from the physical side) so it can usually both SR and Rapid Spin before exploding.

------------

Up next is one of my favorite revenge-killers in OU, which happens to sport one of the most interesting type combinations in the PokeWorld, namely:

Flygon

Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Thunderpunch

Yup, you guessed it. Flygon is an exceptional revenge-killer. He's one of the best scouts around, and the immunity to Thunder Wave(and therefore, any type of paralysis in OU) only adds to its qualities. Along with being an effective scout, it also provides much needed Ground and Electric immunity to the team, as well as functioning as the one-stop counter to Gyarados and Tyranitar.

I won't add a moves section since everyone knows about them :p

------------

I love Starfish :3

Starmie

Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature
- Trick
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt(suggested by ginganinja)

Starmie, the mysterious Pokemon. Talk about versatility. With a solid base 100 Special Attack and electrifying base 115 speed, Starmie can be a devastating sweeper. However, its use in this team is more than just that. With a TrickScarf set, Starmie can be very dangerous, as common switch-ins like Blissey can be rendered useless if tricked a scarf. Furthermore, if Starmie happens to nab a Life Orb from something that switches in, its gonna be hard time for the opponent. However, really, this Starmie is primarily a check for Flygon, and Trick can really help Infernape and Gyarados switch in and set up.

Moves/EVs
Trick, as said before, is for crippling walls. Surf is lovely STAB, Ice Beam if for the Dragons and the Grasses, Thunderbolt covers other Waters. With the given EVs and Modest Nature, Starmie has just enough speed to outpace Jolly Flygon, which means its dead before it can U-Turn.

Changes being considered
HP Fire is a consideration, to KO Scizor and Magnezone.

------------

Well, the next guy means some serious business. He is the renowned wall breaker of the tier, and can decimate any team after setting up. Got that right, here's presenting...

Infernape

Item: Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 SDef
Timid nature
-Nasty Plot
-Flamethrower
-Grass Knot
-Vacuum Wave

Infernape, who replaces Magnezone. He'll most likely come in on a choiced Pursuit/Bullet Punch and set up, then proceed to sweep the floor with his blazing ability(oh Gawd puns) to punch holes in the opponent's team. He's one of my most valuable Pokemon, and usually come out late game unless its an emergency. Thanks everyone for suggesting this Pokemon!(lol i sound leik a n00b)

Moves/EVs
Nasty Plot is the crux of this set.Flamethrower is an excellent STAB move , while Grass Knot is fuck over Swampert and KO Vaporeon and Gyarados after a Nasty Plot. Vacuum Wave is priority(Infernape is still a little slow), for at +2, it deals with Scarf Tar and ScarfTran.

Changes being considered
Close Combat, for Bissey.

------------

And now, for the only really "scary" Pokemon in the game, its time for:

Gyarados

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 156 HP/72 Atk/184 Spd/96 Def
Adamant nature
-Taunt
-Dragon Dance
-Waterfall
-Return

Ahh.... Gyarados. Gyarados is a fantastic set-up sweeper, although not necessary meant for the late game(even though its listed last). This Gyarados totally wrecks phazers like Skarmory and Swampert, turning them into helpless set-up fodder. In fact, after Intimidate, it has withstood even Jirachi's Thunderpunch(maybe its EVs were messed up or something, idk).
Yeah.. thats it.

Moves/EVs
Seriously now why do I need to explain Standard movesets ripped off from the site itself Okay, so Taunt is the core move, things like Skarmory/Swampert/Slowbro are always switching in at the sight of Gyarados, and Taunt renders them mostly useless against him. Dragon Dance is why Gyarados is even used, and Waterfall is STAB. Now, unless GameFreak gives it some awesome Flying STAB, the last moveslot is always going to be a headache to decide. I went with Return only because of the better accuracy, Stone Edge sucks balls. And don't even mention Bounce.

------------

Well, so like, thats it. Rate, hate, steal, tear it apart. I'll be posting up the threat list later today.

Threat Lists

Offensive

RED means they can sweep me if let to set up

Azelf:
Only really used as a lead, Gallade handles it superbly.

Aerodactyl: Gallade.

Breloom:
Gallade can Zen Headbutt, Starmie can Ice Beam. Gyarados can set up, Infernape can fry it.

Electivire:
Flygon, Gallade(to a less extent).

Empoleon:
Flygon can handle non-Petaya variants, Starmie can handle all variants lacking Grass Knot, Gyarados can set up with Taunt as soon as it comes in, Infernape can CC, Gallade may Earthquake.

Flygon:
Starmie is an excellent check, even my own Flygon can aim for the speed tie. Bronzong walls it.

Gengar:
Bronzong's Gyro Ball does a ton, Starmie can KO weakened variants, Infernape can do serious damage. No Super-Effective hiters though, except Gallade.

Gliscor:
Gallade, Starmie.

Gyarados:
Flygon is the ultimate counter, immune to TWave and unaffected by Taunt. Starmie can kick its ass all day.

Heatran:
Flygon, Gallade, Starmie, Gyarados, Infernape.

Heracross:
Bronzong walls it, Infernape KOs.

Infernape:
Gallade demolishes lead variants, Gyara walls nonThunderpunch variants, Flygon and Starmie are one-stop counters.

Jirachi:
Gallade can handle leads, Starmie can cripple TWave variants and Flygon can KO.

Kingdra:
Flygon, Starmie to some extent.

Lucario:
Gallade, Flygon, Infernape.

Machamp:
Leads are fucked by Gallade, all other variants fall to Starmie/Infernape/set-up Gyara.

Magnezone:
Infernape, Flygon.

Mamoswine:
Infernape, Starmie, Gyarados. Bronzong walls it.

Metagross:
Gallade handles leads, Gyara handles Agiligross, Infernape and Flygon are instant counters.

Porygon-z:
Can actually be tough to all out counter, but Flygon and Starmie do rather well at weakening/killing the frail thing.

Roserade:
!@#$%

Scizor:
Not much of a problem. No one particularly dislikes its attacks, and Infernape is always there.

Starmie:
Fucked by my own Starmie.

Suicune:
Starmie, Gyarados can handle ones w/o HP ELectric.

Togekiss:
Starmie, Gallade, Gyarados.

Tyranitar:
Infernape.

Weavile:
Gallade, Infernape.

Yanmega:
Gallade, Gyarados, Flygon, Starmie.

Zapdos:
Gallade. Can be a potential problem.

Defensive

Blissey:
Infernape, Gyarados, Gallade.

Bronzong:
Gyarados, Infernape.

Celebi:
Infernape. Flygon can U-Turn so thats a plus.

Cresselia:
Again, Flygon can U-Turn, this time to Gyarados.

Donphan:
Starmie.

Dusknoir:
Gyarados.

Forretress:
Infernape.

Gliscor:
Starmie, Gyarados.

Hippowdon:
Starmie, Gyarados.

Jirachi:
Flygon, Starmie, Infernape.

Swampert:
Gyarados.

Tentacruel:
Infernape, Flygon.

Vaporeon:
Starmie.

Skarmory:
Starmie, Gyarados, Infernape.

Weezing:
Starmie.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey well this team looks O.K. I see no reason why Magnezone is needed however. Magnezone is primarly used to trap scizor which causes problems to a team. Your team has no issues with Scizor (except for starmie being pursuited) and thus I don't realy se what Magnezone is doing for your team. I personally would prefer to see an INfernape on the Team since it can break through stall which can cause you difficulty. Stall can wall Bronzong with a ghost, Walls Gallade and Flygon with Skarmory while scarf Tyranitar can deal with Starmie and even hit Gyarados with Stone Edge. Granted you have the tools to break through stall but I stil feel thats its (The team) a little vulnerabel to stall. Infernape does well with defeating Stall. I would prefer SD INfernape since you can set up on Pursuit and then take down scarf users such as Tyraitar.

Lastly I think that not much can be gained by running Grass Knot on Starmie. This is because mnay things can set up onGrass KNot very easily while the number of thnigs that can set up on Thunderbolt is much smaller. Thunderbolt also gives you a better weapon to use agaist Gyarados and Vaporeon. Sure Flygon can beat Gyarados, but Gras Knot cannot beat Vappy since it only has 60 base power. And, like I said, its very easy to set up on a starmie locked into Grass Knot.

Have a Nice Day!

Well, I picked Zone to trap Scizor and Skarmory mainly, and because its got some great defensive synergy with Starmie, Gyarados and Flygon. But Stall is a problem, you're right.
Actually, Infernape seems to be a very good suggestion, I think I'm gonna use it in Zone's place.

I prefer MixApe though, I'll decide after I test both it and the SD variant.

And so I'll be needing Electric moves, so yeah Thunderbolt on Starmie is a yes.

Thanks alot for the rate!

You Will Need A Rapid Spinner As It Seems You Rely On Gyarados For Sweeper Also As For Ginganinja Idea Is Good...Just Suggesting Because Magnezone Is There For Scizor And Jirachi But None Of Them Causes Problems For The Team.You Can Remove It For SD Nape :)

Good luck!

EDIT: Can I Test Your Team? So I Will Know The Weaknesses And Strength

Yyyyyeah. I had a Rapid Spinning Starmie before, but really I didn't need it that much. ScarfMie has definitely been more useful from experience.

Also yes, you can test this team. Thanks for the rate!

Take something from lead Machamps. Give your lead Gallade a Lum Berry too. ;o Now you can beat all Roserade leads. :)

With Flygon already Scarfed, I would like to see Starmie with a Life Orb and HP Fire or Rapid Spin (for Gyara) over Trick. Such freedom with diverse moves is what really makes Starmie threatening to most teams. ;o

And I definitely believe the physical Infernape will be much more useful than Magnezone. >_>; Just doesn't add up to much.

I Have Actually Tested Your Team..It Seems That Most Of The Time..Ppl Win Because Of Scarf Gengars D: Well Yeah...Also I Would Recommend Mixape Or NPape With Hp Electric Because That Freaking Gyarados Loves to Set UP on Infernape

Edit:I used Gyarados Nature To Jollly To Counter Jolteon As IF Flygon Dies,Its GG.Scarfed Rotom Also Owns This Team D:

Take something from lead Machamps. Give your lead Gallade a Lum Berry too. ;o Now you can beat all Roserade leads. :)

With Flygon already Scarfed, I would like to see Starmie with a Life Orb and HP Fire or Rapid Spin (for Gyara) over Trick. Such freedom with diverse moves is what really makes Starmie threatening to most teams. ;o

And I definitely believe the physical Infernape will be much more useful than Magnezone. >_>; Just doesn't add up to much.
1. Nah, I initially had him hold Lum but Gallade appreciates that power boost that Life Orb provides.

2. Trick on my Starmie is actually vital for stopping certain things like Rotom and Blissey and Swampert(after Dos dies). I have tried a Life Orb but seriously Trick is awesome.

3. See OP

@[DR]InferNAPE: Well tbh I haven't really had problems with Gengar since I prefer keeping my Gallade mid-late game as well.
I'll try using Jolly on Gyara, thanks for the suggestion.

UPDATES! ADDED THREAT LIST; UPDATED WITH INFERNAPE.

Hello,

First of all this is a nice team. Although I really don't like the fact that you have choice scarf on 2 of your pokemons, Trick Starmie is very annoying. You should run Hydro Pump over surf, it hits harder and is a monster on Starmie. I think you should also opt for Mixape over the Swords Dancer set..

@BlazeMurder: The Scarf is there to be tricked away anyways, so it doesn't really matter if I carry 2 Scarfers.
Also, I'll make myself clear, I'm the most dedicated Accuracy-freak in the world. 'Nuff said.

I like MixApe myself, since its got less counters, but in this particular instance he really appreciates the power of the SD set.
Thanks for the rate :D

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@BlazeMurder: The Scarf is there to be tricked away anyways, so it doesn't really matter if I carry 2 Scarfers.
Also, I'll make myself clear, I'm the most dedicated Accuracy-freak in the world. 'Nuff said.

I like MixApe myself, since its got less counters, but in this particular instance he really appreciates the power of the SD set.
Thanks for the rate :D
Ah so thats why you don't run Stone Edge...

well for Gyarados since you don't want Bounce or Stone Edge then I realy think that Ruturn is better than Ice Fang. Waterfall and Ice Fang don't have great coverage (Ie you get walled by Water types). Return helps fix this is is the only other attack (bar Earthquake) that has decent accuricy.

If Scarf Tar becomes a problem for your team then change Thunderpuch into Mach Punch to beat Scarf Tar, Lucario, and to take down weakened revenge killers (eg Flygon dies if its under 50% health.

Have a Nice Day!

1. Nah, I initially had him hold Lum but Gallade appreciates that power boost that Life Orb provides.

2. Trick on my Starmie is actually vital for stopping certain things like Rotom and Blissey and Swampert(after Dos dies). I have tried a Life Orb but seriously Trick is awesome.

3. See OP
I was supporting [DR]InferNAPE's call for Infernape before you made the change.

If you try a Nasty Plot Infernape with a LO Starmie, you will still defeat those walls while keeping Starmie diverse. Close Combat still beats all standard Blisseys, and Grass Knot boosted by Nasty Plot even kills all Gyarados too. Defensive Rotoms won't be bothering Infernape either because Infernape's a Special attacker.

Ah so thats why you don't run Stone Edge...

well for Gyarados since you don't want Bounce or Stone Edge then I realy think that Ruturn is better than Ice Fang. Waterfall and Ice Fang don't have great coverage (Ie you get walled by Water types). Return helps fix this is is the only other attack (bar Earthquake) that has decent accuricy.

If Scarf Tar becomes a problem for your team then change Thunderpuch into Mach Punch to beat Scarf Tar, Lucario, and to take down weakened revenge killers (eg Flygon dies if its under 50% health.

Have a Nice Day!
Er, what if I run Waterfall + EQ? Prevents Metagross from exploding, and is an all round good move. I don't hate Return but I just want to consider EQ.

I haven't really had problems with ScarfTar, but if I do, I'll try and make the change. Thanks.

I was supporting [DR]InferNAPE's call for Infernape before you made the change.

If you try a Nasty Plot Infernape with a LO Starmie, you will still defeat those walls while keeping Starmie diverse. Close Combat still beats all standard Blisseys, and Grass Knot boosted by Nasty Plot even kills all Gyarados too. Defensive Rotoms won't be bothering Infernape either because Infernape's a Special attacker.
Ok, I'll have a shot at doing that as well. If it works, I'll make the change, if not, well.

I Actually Ran This Ev Spread For Gallade 96 HP/252 Atk/164 Spe To Survive Hits,Well,Actually,Gallade Doesnt Take Physical Hits Well.I Dont Really Know Whats Speed For On Gallade..To OutSpeed Who?

ginganinja

Water + Ground (ie Waterfall and Earthquake) leaves you vulnerable to many more threats thant Waterfall + Return.

For example you get issues with Celebi, Dragonite, Gyarados, Shaymin and Breloom. Sure its more viable that it was since Latias and Salamence are both gone bu your team does not really like grass types in general. Sure infernape can come in on Celebi and Shaymin but it has to be carefull of thunderwave (Celebi) and Earthpower (Shaymin). You can probebly get away with it since you run 2 revenge killers but Return and Waterfall just gets so much better coverage (although it lacks SUper effective coverage). I guess I am worried that if you go with Earthquake and Waterfall Gyarados just screams " come in and set up on me" and Dragonite can Gyarados can get a free turn to hit your team had. Also remember that while you cover DD Dragonite realy well, you are vulnerable to MixDragonite who can now get a free switch to Gyarados and Fire off Draco Meteors which provided the whole "is he dd (in which case Flygon and Starmie can come in) or is he mixed" (in which case Bronzong might be your best switch in". Anyway its up to you realy I just don't like how Water + Ground gives free switchs to Dragonite and Gyarados, both top tier OU threats.

Have a Nice Day!

OK. Some major updates in the OP, and some questions.

1. Implemented 248/252/8 EV Spread for Gallade.

2. Swapped Ice Fang for Return on Gyarados. Actually, I'm thinking of making it a Life Orb offensive variant, but I'm not really sure.

3. Replaced Bronzong for Forretress. Ok, Bronzong has Hypnosis and better Sp. Def., but Forretress has Rapid Spin, which is actually really important for Gyara.

4. I'm thinking of making Nape into a Nasty Plot variant with NP/Flamethrower/Grass Knot/Vacuum Wave. Thoughts?

ginganinja

O.K first I want you to keep Gyarados how it is. Currently its your only real check to SD Lucario which can set up on Foretress or Flygon locked into Outrage. I just feel that with less bulk Gyaraod will be unabel to stand up to Lucario late game,expesialy if its running LO.
I also don't really like Forretress on this team. Sure it spins and sets up SR but other than that it seems like its a dead weight. Additionally its set up fooder for pretty much anything that resists Steel and Normal which is realy any steel type and Rotom. If your team canhandle things like Heatran comming in and getting free subs or setting up or doing whatever they like then thats fine but I think that Forretress may end up being more of a hindrance than a help. Personally I would like to see somethnig like Metagross over Forretress since it gives you priority (bullet Punch) and the possability to explode and do huge damage to a switch in better than Foretress can. Its walled by Rotom which sucks and if your realy hate that fact then I guess a Heatran could be tried. Unfortunatly you lose out on rapid spin but I feel that rapid spin is wasted on a Team with 1 SR weakness.

Also if you want to try out a NP INfernape thats fin, but you do lose out on beating Gyarados and other water types. The particualr reason I recomended the SD set was because it breaks apart the common Infernape counters like Gyarados and Vaporeon which everyone is relying on to check Infernape.

Have a Nice Day!

O.K first I want you to keep Gyarados how it is. Currently its your only real check to SD Lucario which can set up on Foretress or Flygon locked into Outrage. I just feel that with less bulk Gyaraod will be unabel to stand up to Lucario late game,expesialy if its running LO.
I also don't really like Forretress on this team. Sure it spins and sets up SR but other than that it seems like its a dead weight. Additionally its set up fooder for pretty much anything that resists Steel and Normal which is realy any steel type and Rotom. If your team canhandle things like Heatran comming in and getting free subs or setting up or doing whatever they like then thats fine but I think that Forretress may end up being more of a hindrance than a help. Personally I would like to see somethnig like Metagross over Forretress since it gives you priority (bullet Punch) and the possability to explode and do huge damage to a switch in better than Foretress can. Its walled by Rotom which sucks and if your realy hate that fact then I guess a Heatran could be tried. Unfortunatly you lose out on rapid spin but I feel that rapid spin is wasted on a Team with 1 SR weakness.

Also if you want to try out a NP INfernape thats fin, but you do lose out on beating Gyarados and other water types. The particualr reason I recomended the SD set was because it breaks apart the common Infernape counters like Gyarados and Vaporeon which everyone is relying on to check Infernape.

Have a Nice Day!
I agree with all that ginganinja's said. :D

Best Rapid Spinner's Starmie, but you don't wanna change its set. I don't think it matters much either with only 1 SR weakness. Somewhat pointless.

'kay then >.>
Actually I don't really think Heatran is much of a problem, ScarfTran is walled by Gyarados and TormentTran can be Taunted. So yeah actually in luring Heatran Forrtress gives a good Pokemon for Gyarados to switch into.

I'm actually not merely running Forry for its Rapid Spinning techniques but rather as an exceptional Physical Wall and Heatran lure-in. Rapid Spin is just an added bonus, as it can Spin away Toxic Spikes as well which hinder Nape.

Although Gross looks like a good replacement, I'll be testing that as well. Thanks.

ginganinja

Yeah in regards to Heatran I was mainly concerned with SubTran which carries Toxic allowing it to toxic Gyarados as you break its sub. The next time Forry comes in Heatran can again get a free sub, scout your response and then Toxic or attack. If Gyarados is switching in again (still toxiced) then Heatran will just Fire Blast straight off the bat. However if you find that SubTran is rare then I guess Forry is O.K. still fodder for a few pokemon though.

I'm sorry that I didn't read the comments but here are the problems I spot. Zen heabut is stronger than earth quake, assuming same modifier. Close combat gets the other leads that you designate eq to. I would replace eq with close combat. cb scizors bulltet punch 2HKOs infernape.

@ Agamemaker No.CC Doesnt Have Any Uses Plus It Reduces Def Drop Which Is Pretty Not That Good For Me..

As For This Team,Again I Tested It Man I Hate Gyarados,It Just Keeps Comming To INFERNAPE But I HP Electric It :p..Also For Vacuum Wave,I Agree With It As CS Heatran Cant Kill Infernape ;)..As For Forrestress,I'm Going To Test It Out Whether Is Good Or Not.But Meh,I Will Not Use Gyro Ball Or Explosion,Just Spikes,SR,Rapid Spin And Gyro Ball Will Do :)

Good Luck!

Replies...

1. I switch out of SubToxic Heatran as soon as he comes in, he Subs on the switch, I switch to Gyara, he Taunts and Toxic is useless. Free DD. Plus Flygon handles everything except Sub variants so he's not really a problem.
Its not rare but really I haven't had any problems with SubTran.

So yeah I'm not really switching Forry unless I experience specific problems with it.

2. The Gallade set I use is very, very, VERY situational and dependent upon the team, as anything that the current set fails to handle is taken care of by other team members. CC is only for TTar, but srsly TTar can only either Attack or set up rocks then go to hell. Shuca Gross can be used to set up rocks and such with Forry, while he takes laughable damage from anything that is thrown at it.

Long story short, the defense drops from CC are undesirable, and Metagross is more of a concern than TTar.

3. @[DR]InferNAPE: Well +2 Grass Knot should KO Gyara, so really I don't mind Gyara switch in THAT much.

OK, so after some testing, SDNape has been switched for NP variant.

Don't have time for a full rate so ill give you a small suggestion.

You might want to try Fire Blast over Flamethrower on Infernape. The accuracy is hurtful but the power is nothing to scoff at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)