Pokémon Gallade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The destiny bond set possibly can be more functional than the standard sets because M-Gallade reaches 350 speed, it's high, after defeating a mon w/ Close Combat your defs goes down and you can got 2 kills on mons that are slower than M-Gallade.

The Stall sets it's a little bit crazy from my part, i just wanted to explore the Taunt/W-O-W on Gallade, it's not all this bad tbh, he reach 256 spe without any EVs, W-O-W + Def EVs allows gallade to hold a lot of Physical Sweepers, Drain Punch gives you durability and Knock Off doesn't need explanation.

I'm not telling that those sets are better than the standard ones, i just wanted to make them and share them here.
Situational at best, most stuff that get trough Gallade are either using priority or Scarfers.

I'm not a fan of bulky Gallade, in 4th Gen it was good and had a niche in OU, on the 5th gen it got shaky but could be a surprise winning condition breaking trough weather teams lacking tornadus yet as of now you should consider Taunt CC 2 attacks or SD CC/DP(You actually lose some matchups with DP despite healing you) +2 attacks the most reliable ways of using mgallade in OU.

My thoughts too. Priority and scarf beat Gallade, not slower mons. They'd have to deal with stab CC. So yeah, Destiny Bond is very situational.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)