Gamings' Lv 1 Competitive Shiny Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!^^
It's been a while since i've gotten into competitive training so i'll be offering you some pokes from my shock from like 4 years ago! xD

I'm interested in your:

OT: VERUDA 18852 Fennekin Modest Magician 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Based#God420 26323 [IMG] Froakie Hasty Protean Hp FIRE 31/31/30/30/31/30 (Toxic Spikes)

Sorry, if my pokes seem outdated but tell me what you think please!(:
I can offer:

beldum (shiny)
adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT:Gabe ID:32196

zubat (shiny)
timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Walter ID:18169

magby (shiny)
modest
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Lucas ID:20955

Obviously, I don't mean to trade you all of your pokemon for those 3, just tell me if they interest you. I Have a considerable number of other shiny UT perfect IV pokes and a few ev'd flawless iv ev'd pokes. Unfortunately I no longer have the means to clone :O If you're interested in these I can give you detail but it would involve you cloning a copy and sending me back one (hopefully with collat)
These pokemon include: magnemite, bulbasaur,heracross, mudkip, gligar, bronzor, staryu, sneasal, snorunt, teddiursa, maril, ralts, tentacool, pinsir etc, quite a few!
Thanks for your time~

Hi, I have a shiny 5 IV Adamant Beldum and a shiny 5 IV Modest Deino (Egg move: Earth Power & Dark Pulse) and I'm interested in your shiny Litwick and shiny Unburden Treeko. LMK if we can work something out :)

are you interested in shiny 5iv aerodrayl
no thanks, sorry. Read my rules next time before offering as well.

would you be interested in a modest download porygon or bold trace porygon2
no thanks, sorry. read my rules next time before offering as well.

Hi, I have a shiny 5 IV Adamant Beldum and a shiny 5 IV Modest Deino (Egg move: Earth Power & Dark Pulse) and I'm interested in your shiny Litwick and shiny Unburden Treeko. LMK if we can work something out :)
I'm wanting the deino if its level one and kalos born (no hex edited), pick which one of the two you want and we can set up a trade :)

Hi there!^^
It's been a while since i've gotten into competitive training so i'll be offering you some pokes from my shock from like 4 years ago! xD

I'm interested in your:

OT: VERUDA 18852 Fennekin Modest Magician 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Based#God420 26323 Froakie Hasty Protean Hp FIRE 31/31/30/30/31/30 (Toxic Spikes)

Sorry, if my pokes seem outdated but tell me what you think please!(:
I can offer:

beldum (shiny)
adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT:Gabe ID:32196

zubat (shiny)
timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Walter ID:18169

magby (shiny)
modest
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Lucas ID:20955

Obviously, I don't mean to trade you all of your pokemon for those 3, just tell me if they interest you. I Have a considerable number of other shiny UT perfect IV pokes and a few ev'd flawless iv ev'd pokes. Unfortunately I no longer have the means to clone :O If you're interested in these I can give you detail but it would involve you cloning a copy and sending me back one (hopefully with collat)
These pokemon include: magnemite, bulbasaur,heracross, mudkip, gligar, bronzor, staryu, sneasal, snorunt, teddiursa, maril, ralts, tentacool, pinsir etc, quite a few!
Thanks for your time~

I already have a zubat and magby already and not in need of the beldum. sorry but please don't offer a mon i already have :)

Not in need of them :/ and i already have the porygon2 unlisted. Sorry
Yeah that's fine if had've just said that but you're telling someone to read your rules before offering when in fact they have and what they offered doesn't break your rules.

Same with what you said to that person who offered the aerodactyl...If the aerodactyl is kalos bred and level 1, surely that fits under your rules too?

how bout a
5IV Zorua - Missing Attack
Level 1 - Timid - Illusion
Sucker Punch - Counter - Extrasensory - Snatch Egg Moves

Hey did you get around to checking that barboach?

I've got gothita and illumise already cloned, so just let me know if barboach has memory or not. If it doesn't that's fine, I can probably pick something else from your list

Hey did you get around to checking that barboach?

I've got gothita and illumise already cloned, so just let me know if barboach has memory or not. If it doesn't that's fine, I can probably pick something else from your list
yeah barboach doesn't have a memory :/ was there something else you like? i'll clone the tyrogue now though

yup, the tyrogue. omanyte is lvl one, all of my mons are lvl one on this list :P and it has memory
Awesome! You have to check because sometimes people collect ones that aren't level 1. I'm glad you do!

I'll start working on cloning yours. Please pm me when you're ready and I'll try to be ready at the same time :)

Awesome! You have to check because sometimes people collect ones that aren't level 1. I'm glad you do!

I'll start working on cloning yours. Please pm me when you're ready and I'll try to be ready at the same time :)
will do :) i always check memory now too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)