Garlic, Pizza, Magic, etc.! Typon77 vs Ice-eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confound this arena, it drives me to dig up WarioWare Touched, which I haven't even thought about for at least two years (surprisingly, I'm still pretty good at it).
OPEN CHALLENGE

1v1 Training LC Singles
1 Day DQ
All Abilities
Arena: WarioWare, Inc.
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No Water Source, No External Grass
Ref instructions: While not compulsory, you may wish to have characters from the WarioWare series issue the challenges. If so, here are some useful images: Wario, Mona, Jimmy T, Kat and Ana, Dribble and Spitz, Dr Crygor, 9-Volt, Orbulon, Ashley, Young Cricket

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

Just stole that right out of the compendium :)

NOTE: Also, please don't use a pokemon that will stall. Send an all out offensive LC Mon.
Taking this.
On to the mons!
typon77 said:
So as it turns out, Engineer was just accepting MrL's triples that i was reffing. But Ice-eyes just accepted my real battle, so can you ref that? its the same battle really.

Also, Rules that werent specified
Training Items only
One Sub
5 Chills/No Recovers

And my mon

Remoraid [Clyde] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpAtk, -15% Speed and -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate)This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)
-10% Evasion

Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy
Bullet Seed
Signal Beam
Ice Beam

Thunder Wave
Water Spout
Acid Spray

Bounce
Endure

Flamethrower
Scald
Protect
Double Team

Total Moves: 18

Thanks for reffing, and sorry about the confusion!
Ice-eyes said:

Munchlax (Berlusconi) [M]
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 4 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occurring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW - LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile

Counter
Pursuit
Zen Headbutt
Double-Edge

Earthquake
Surf
Flamethrower
Focus Punch
Endure
Well, saying as I've been playing Ashley lately...
Do Magic!
All Pokemon must use at least one special move this round.

Ice-eyes orders
Typon77 orders
I make shit go down

Begin!

Ughh.

First off, Remoraid will hold my Amulet Coin
and actions....

Water Spout -> Scald -> Double Team (4 Clones)

Shit, too close to deadline for my tastes... Anyways, here's some kickass background music! (Yes, this round is somewhat reffed by her as well)

Pre-Round stats:

Clyde @ Amulet Coin
HP: 90
EN: 100

Berlusconi
HP: 120
EN: 100

Ugh... I hate these petty battles between these fools
Action 1
Water Spout -> Berlusconi (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit, 1/16 crit) 13 = no crit
(15+3+(4-3)1.5) = 19.5 DMG

Double-Edge -> Clyde (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 6 = no crit
(13+3+(4-2)1.5) = 19 DMG = 6 recoil DMG

Action 2
Scald -> Berlusconi (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 10 = no crit
RNG roll (to burn, <=30 burn) 87 = no burn
(8+3+(4-3)1.5) = 12.5 DMG

Earthquake -> Clyde (7 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 5 = no crit
(10+(4-2)1.5) = 13 DMG

Action 3
Clyde used Double Team (4 clones)! (16 EN)
Clyde made 4 clones!

Double-Edge -> Clyde (6 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=20 Clyde) 27 = clone
The clone dissipated!

Did not follow orders -> Belusconi (30 DMG)

Why did you bother the great Ashley to ref this? Don;t you know that I have better things to do?! Red, at least get me some pillows so I can lay in comfort!

Hmm... Pretty good... A little magic from a Water Spout, huh? Well, now you can pet my little bunny~ -evil laughter-
What, Berlu- ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS?! Ugh. Anyways, you just smash into him? Well, at least they both did a lot of damage.. and your pain amuses me.

Not bad Clyde, casting another magic spell~
Ooo, burning your opponent for some nice damage! I actually... like that! I like that a lot! >:3
Ugh! You awfully-named little runt! I told you to use magic! Stop shaking the ground and fight like a witch!

What?! Clyde, I thought you were on my side! Why are you now creating clones of yourself instead of attacking!? If you didn't use those attacks, I would... -Berlusconi barrels into a clone- YOU! Even you could have done that little task! For that, you will suffer my wrath!

Suddenly, a giant plant came in, grabbed Berlusconi, and began biting it, dealing absolutely ginormous damage... then dissapeared!

WHAT?! I messed up the spell again?! Fine... the stupid alien can take it from here.

Post-Round stats:

Clyde @ Amulet Coin
HP: 58
EN: 72
3 clones

Berlusconi
HP: 52
EN: 81

Nest round's order is...
Be original! (hosted by Orbulon)
No move can be used twice in the next round, and no moves used in round 1 can be used in round 2.

Substitute (15 HP) -> Bounce -> Bullet Seed

If Counter is used A2, then replace A2 with Signal Beam and A3 with Bounce.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Pick a clone, any clone to Focus Punch, then follow up with Pursuit on the Bounce and Counter the Bullet Seed.

By the way, both of you missed I didn't apply Double-Edge recoil. Its fixed now but... really?

Oh! A transmission! "Ref this yourself damn it! Every time I go to the ground, my ship crashes and I have to do the crazy shit to get it back!"
There was more, but it was way too obscene. Well, you never know what Orbulon is saying, guess this is why...

Post-Round stats:

Clyde @ Amulet Coin
HP: 58
EN: 72
3 clones

Berlusconi
HP: 52
EN: 81

Huh, guess I'm on my own:
Action 1
Clyde made a Substitute! (15 HP, 12 EN)

Focus Punch -> Clyde (10 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=25 Substitute) 15 = Substitute!
The clones dissipated!
RNG roll (to crit) 12 = no crit
(15+(4-2)1.5) = 18 DMG
The substitute faded!

Action 2
Clyde bounced up high! (9 EN)
Berlusconi used Pursuit! (5 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 13 = no crit
(8+3) = 11 DMG

Clyde used Bounce!
RNG roll (to hit, <=95 hit) 90 = hit
RNG roll (to crit) 1 = crit
RNG roll (to paralyze, <=30 paralyze) 10 = paralyze
(8+3+1.5) = 12.5 DMG
Berlusconi was paralyzed! (20%)

Action 3
Bullet Seed -> Berlusconi (7 EN)
RNG roll (# of hits) 5 = 5 hits
RNG roll (to crit) 14, 16, 11, 9, 9 = no crits
((3x5)+1.5) = 16.5 DMG

RNG roll (for para, <=20 para) 32 = no para
Counter -> Clyde (12 EN)
(16.5x1.5) = 24.75 DMG

As Berlusconi begins tensing up, heightening his focus, Clyde and his clones all disappear, and a bunch of dolls appear in their place! Now that Berlusconi has completely conquered his focus, he throws a giant punch at one of the clones... and it turns out to be the real Clyde! The doll is instantly destroyed, and Clyde goes flying back into the wall!

With his doll broken to bits, Clyde attempts to avoid damage by jumping high in the air, but Berlusconi is in full pursuit of him, and eventually catches him, but in turn gets hit by the Bounce! And man, does the RNG hate Ice-eyes! Not only did Bounce just hit, it somehow scored a critical hit and paralyzed Berlusconi at the same time!

Gloating over his luck, he begins to take from seeds from the nearby tree, and starts spitting them out at Berlusconi, with the RNG loving him again, as he got the maximum number of hits! While Berlusconi may seem like he is about to faint, he then turns the entire situation around with a Counter, almost instantly knocking Clyde out!

Post-Round stats:

Clyde @ Amulet Coin
HP: 7
EN: 44

Berlusconi
HP: 23
EN: 54
Paralyzed (15%)

Hosted by Dribble & Spitz...
Be aggressive!
The Pokemon can not use any non-attacking moves this round

Let's finish this up, shall we?

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Well, that was rather annoying.

Earthquake --> Earthquake --> Earthquake

If it uses Bounce, Pursuit that action.

Actually itll be a Tie :P

Scald+Scald Combo does 22.5, so he'll technically survive, KO me, then the damage will be rounded at the end of the round and he'll faint too. That means a KOC for both though.

Scald+Scald Combo -> Splash -> Feebas Smash

Well no, if he was paralyzed by the 15% chance, he wouldn't be able to KO you while the Scald combo would KO him.

"SPITZ!" "Yea Dribble?" "WHY THE HELL WERE WE ONLY CALLED FOR ONE MOVE?!" "I don't know, waterwarrior's just a dick I guess."

Pre-Round stats:

Clyde @ Amulet Coin
HP: 7
EN: 44

Berlusconi
EN: 54
Paralyzed (15%)

You have failed 4 microgames:
RNG roll (for paralysis, <=15 para) 32 = no para
Earthquake -> Clyde (7 EN)
RNG roll = irrelevant
(10+(4-2)1.5) = 13 DMG
Clyde fainted!

"WHAT THE- WHY IS THE GROUND SHAKING?!" "Its Earthquake, Dribble." "WHY HAS THE LITTLE FISHY STOPPED MOVING?!" "It fainted, Dribble." "SHOULD WE GO BACK TO THE CAB?" "Yea, the meter's running. Let's go!"

So... that's it! Congrats on your win Ice-eyes!

Post-Round stats:

Clyde @ Amulet Coin
HP: -6
EN: KO

Berlusconi
EN: 47

Ice-eyes gets 2 CC!
Berlusconi gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC

Typon77 gets 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)!
Clyde gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC

And yours truly gets 3 UC (WarioWare Inc. does not cover their workers for their reffing. I think Wario's a bigger jerk than I am.).

Great game, both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)